All Categories

Raids not working properly

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Oct 11, 2017, 00:4010/11/17
06/12/17

I have had two issues where it appears the raids are not working correctly.

1. I was occupying a base and an occupation was made. Not all of my troops were eliminated but the opponent was declared the winner and occupied the base. My remaining troops are nowhere to be found. How can an opponent occupy a base when you still have troops protecting it?

2. A raid was conducted on an opponent's base. All their defending troops were eliminated. I still had surviving troops but the battle was awarded to the defender and I got nothing, no resources at all. I the opponent had remaining defenses shouldn't my troops have been eliminated, if not why did I not win?
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 11, 2017, 23:0910/11/17
03/25/15

e1902755 said:

I have had two issues where it appears the raids are not working correctly.

1. I was occupying a base and an occupation was made. Not all of my troops were eliminated but the opponent was declared the winner and occupied the base. My remaining troops are nowhere to be found. How can an opponent occupy a base when you still have troops protecting it?

2. A raid was conducted on an opponent's base. All their defending troops were eliminated. I still had surviving troops but the battle was awarded to the defender and I got nothing, no resources at all. I the opponent had remaining defenses shouldn't my troops have been eliminated, if not why did I not win?

Commander..Can you please show some screen shots of these raid/occupation..Remember that sometimes , if a base is well protected, the report will not show how many units were in the base..only will show what you killed..It's possible that the opponent had overwhelmong units and your loss was greater than his