All Categories

Login issue

Login issue

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Sep 12, 2017, 14:4809/12/17
10/29/15

Login issue

Do not know my base address and cannot report because the thing needs it. I cannot login at al... keeps booting me out.
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 12, 2017, 23:0609/12/17
03/25/15
PAIGE said:

Do not know my base address and cannot report because the thing needs it. I cannot login at al... keeps booting me out.
Commander..At the top of your base screen you will see the words "Field Manual"..Click on that tab and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page that it opens up on..There you will see your IUD#..or user Id # it will be followed by your PP #..The User ID #  and possibly your coordinates is all you will need to file a ticket with Support..Support will look into your game for any issues and will/may be able to correct them..Good luck
Oct 25, 2017, 13:4710/25/17
10/24/17
2 days ago I had to uninstall the app.  When i reinstalled it, I couldn't connect to Google to log in.  I wasn't able to create a Plarium account on my mobile device so Google was the only way I was connected.   Now my account is lost.  I had bought a few packs, was level 43, and now I can't access it at all.  I created a new account just to submit a ticket and was able to create a Plarium ID on a different device.  However, your support is still having issues so I can't see any chat dialogue.   This morning I looked and now it says my ticket is resolved but I don't see how.  Please help.   Thank you. 
Oct 25, 2017, 23:0710/25/17
03/25/15
Artemisia said:

2 days ago I had to uninstall the app.  When i reinstalled it, I couldn't connect to Google to log in.  I wasn't able to create a Plarium account on my mobile device so Google was the only way I was connected.   Now my account is lost.  I had bought a few packs, was level 43, and now I can't access it at all.  I created a new account just to submit a ticket and was able to create a Plarium ID on a different device.  However, your support is still having issues so I can't see any chat dialogue.   This morning I looked and now it says my ticket is resolved but I don't see how.  Please help.   Thank you. 
Commander...We do not possess the technology at the Forum level to access your game..only Support has that ability..I would suggest that you contact Support again and tell them that your issue has not been resolved and to please look into this matter ASAP..It would probably be helpful if you could furnish them with the E-Mail address connected to your first account..Good luck