All Categories

Persistent synch errors:  resources, attack events.

Persistent synch errors: resources, attack events.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 24, 2017, 22:2207/24/17
07/11/16

Persistent synch errors: resources, attack events.

Synchronisation errors are making this game next-to-unplayable.

First, there's the endemic issue of resource totals being non-synched between client and server.  This means that there's the constant of annoyance of trying to enqueue troops, or a building, etc, and being told "Error: Not enough resources".  This is outright bad programming, because not only does the error repeatedly error in the first place, but the game does nothing to *correct* it:  if the client receives such an error from the server, why aren't resource total synched back at *that* point?

Second, and more seriously, it also affects attack events (recons and raids).  Today, while continuously active, I was first reconned, and then raided, with no notification from the game whatsoever.  Maybe, I hear you say, it was a fast attack and I idled briefly?  Point is that the in-game report for the recon and the raid didn't appear until long after both.  In fact, I had to notice the troops missing, and in the "Sick Bay", then reload the game, before either appeared.

Is it too much to ask to hope for the basic game mechanics to be implemented correctly, enough for such basics of game play to operate?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 24, 2017, 23:5607/24/17
03/25/15
Sir..That does happen and there are many reasons that this may happen... sometimes your internet speed will drop causing a delay in game updating ,,your flash player may need to be updated...you may need to clear/clean your browser/cache..But usually a simple refresh will correct this issue promptly and you will be able to proceed
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jul 25, 2017, 11:2307/25/17
09/17/15
zenki said:

Yesterday can be updated the game... 

and i couldn't log in! 

We didn't update our servers yesterday :)