All Categories

Receiving 240 Maulers instead of 480 Maulers shown on screen. Correct that , Plarium !

Receiving 240 Maulers instead of 480 Maulers shown on screen. Correct that , Plarium !

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Mar 13, 2017, 13:2603/13/17

Original title of complaint :

STUPID PLARIUM !!!!! THE GAME STATED, THAT I CAN CHOOSE BETWEEN 240 VINDICATORS AND 480 MAULERS AS REWARD , AND NOW YOU ARE GIVING ME 240 MAULERS  ????

What is this, Plarium ? I mean, we all know, that you are a bunch of amateurs, but how can you make such a big mistake ?

How can you show one thing to the player (to choose between 240 Vindicators and 480 Maulers ) and then to put only 240 MAULERS in the bunker ?

My combine is a top combine, we have reached the 2.0 milestone, you should have multiplied the rewards by 2 !

How are you expecting anyone to recommend this game to others, when you are committing such big errors ?

Check the PvP Solo Tournament , ended on 13 March, 2017 at noon and correct your error !

Thank you !

P.S. Don't even think of asking for proof and Screenshots ! You should be able to check everything by yourselves.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 13, 2017, 13:3003/13/17

[15:14] Mr. Black: The PvP Warfare Tournament is over!

Commander, you earned 4010 points in this Tournament.

You earned the following rewards:

Diamonds: 320

IPs: 80

Executive Activator: 30 min.: 4

Mauler AFV: 240

Beta Access Codes: 4

Instant Callback: 2

Operations Refresher: 2

Outstanding! Your Combine performed strongly and reached a Tournament Milestone! Your Reward has been multiplied by 2!

Beta Access Codes: 4

You have done well but you can do better! Do well enough next time and you'll get placed in the Elite League where you can win superior Rewards!

Keep up the good work, Commander, and step it up to try to get the maximum reward next time! There's always room for improvement!

Your Combine scored 281015 points.

Here is the list of Commanders who excelled in the competition and made it into the top Rankings! Try to keep up with them, Commander!

Mar 13, 2017, 13:3003/13/17
So, once again, where is the MULTIPLIED BY 2 ? Why all these errors, Plarium ?
Mar 14, 2017, 01:3303/14/17
03/25/15
Deborah..I can understand where you may be confused..but believe me Plarium wants you to get your Proper rewards..You work hard for them and we want you to have what you work for..The 240 Maulers was the count After the multiplyer was added in..actually with out the Multiplyer you would have only recieved 120 Mauler..But,,Please..Do this..Contact Support and ask Support to look into this matter for you,,We want you to be happy and satisfied, so lets not leave no stone unturned..Support has the technology to access your game activity and can check to see if there was a glitch or something and will be able to determine if you recieved your proper reward,,We do not possess that technical ability at the Forum level..Good luck...I wish you the best