All Categories

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 14, 2016, 19:4901/14/16
11/05/14

Does a member stop getting Log in Bonuses after a certain amount of time? Mine hasn't showed anywhere on my last 90 day log in. And as we all know, that 90 day bonuse is a lot.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 14, 2016, 23:3001/14/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:09(edited)
11/05/14
kss219 said:

Does a member stop getting Log in Bonuses after a certain amount of time? Mine hasn't showed anywhere on my last 90 day log in. And as we all know, that 90 day bonuse is a lot.
kss219...No...log in bonus should appear once a day...usually there is a " flag" that appears at top that says bonus...you must click on that flag to claim your bonus...After 90 consecutive days of logging on to game, the bonus will reset to day1 and you can continue . If your log in bonus "flag" is not appearing..(it will appear only once each day, depending where you live the times will vary)..then please contact support...include any necessary information they may ask for, including screen shots if possible...Support will look into this and gladly fix it for you
Jan 15, 2016, 04:1701/15/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:10(edited)
11/05/14

braindead said:

kss219 said:

kss219...No...log in bonus should appear once a day...usually there is a " flag" that appears at top that says bonus...you must click on that flag to claim your bonus...After 90 consecutive days of logging on to game, the bonus will reset to day1 and you can continue . If your log in bonus "flag" is not appearing..(it will appear only once each day, depending where you live the times will vary)..then please contact support...include any necessary information they may ask for, including screen shots if possible...Support will look into this and gladly fix it for you

Kss, you don't need to click on the flag to collect the rewards, they are added automatically, the flag is just a reminder/heads up... But the rest is correct :) Log in bonuses shouldn't ever stop or get reset if you are logging in daily. As Kss suggested, you might need to contact the help desk if you are not getting rewarded for the logins