All Categories

SPECIAL BONUS FOR UPGRADING LANDING ZONES TO Lvl 25

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Sep 25, 2018, 05:5909/25/18
03/02/15

UP GRADED 2 LANDING ZONES TO Lvl 25 NOT RECEIVING  - 2% RATION CONSUMPTION SPECIAL BONUS  FOR EACH LANDING ZONE  
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Sep 25, 2018, 13:5809/25/18
07/02/15

Hello, Commander!

The bonus is applied correctly, but it is not displayed in the game. This is not a bug.

We do not disclose the details of the resources consumption. This is why some bonuses are not displayed in the game. 

Sep 28, 2018, 09:1809/28/18
Sep 28, 2018, 09:24(edited)
03/02/15

I have 2 platinum agreements in armory that give me a - 4% on rations when I removed one I was negative on rations so I upgraded 2 landing zones to level 25 which gives me -4% rations which shoud allow me to remove one of the plattinum agreements when I remove one I still go negative so its a glitch or their is no bonus and I am wasting my time upgrading to level 25 on landing zones  When I upgrade fuel and munitions it shows that the offense and defense bonus has been applied their is no indication that the rations bonus has been applied

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Sep 30, 2018, 13:1609/30/18
07/02/15

rasluk said:

I have 2 platinum agreements in armory that give me a - 4% on rations when I removed one I was negative on rations so I upgraded 2 landing zones to level 25 which gives me -4% rations which shoud allow me to remove one of the plattinum agreements when I remove one I still go negative so its a glitch or their is no bonus and I am wasting my time upgrading to level 25 on landing zones  When I upgrade fuel and munitions it shows that the offense and defense bonus has been applied their is no indication that the rations bonus has been applied

Commander, the bonus you receive from Landing Zones is not displayed in the game. This is not a bug. 

Please note that different bonuses are applied in different ways. Some of them are applied to the basic values. I am unable to disclose the details to you. Nevertheless, you can discuss this matter with other players in Game Discussion thread.

This topic will be closed.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.