All Categories

Have mission to Build Level 1 COBRA Tower but just negotiated Level 4 COBRA Security

Have mission to Build Level 1 COBRA Tower but just negotiated Level 4 COBRA Security

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Sep 21, 2018, 16:0009/21/18
03/22/16

I just negotiated COBRA Perimeter Level 4 but the mission I currently have available is to build a level 1 tower.  I have the maximum number of towers available so it's not like I can build another one.  This is now the third time that this has happened.  Please correct it as quickly as possible.

Thank you.

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Sep 23, 2018, 12:2609/23/18
07/02/15

Jennifer said:

I just negotiated COBRA Perimeter Level 4 but the mission I currently have available is to build a level 1 tower.  I have the maximum number of towers available so it's not like I can build another one.  This is now the third time that this has happened.  Please correct it as quickly as possible.

Thank you.

Hello, Jennifer! I have contacted you via private messages. Please check it and specify the requested data.

Sep 26, 2018, 12:4009/26/18
03/22/16
Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Jennifer! I have contacted you via private messages. Please check it and specify the requested data.

It appears things have changed on this message board since I can't find where the private messages are now.  It used to be at the top but it's not there anymore.  All I see there now is "Chat" "Profile" and "Logout".  The "Chat" shows zero messages.  
Sep 27, 2018, 13:4109/27/18
07/02/15

Jennifer said:

Agent Pavel said:

It appears things have changed on this message board since I can't find where the private messages are now.  It used to be at the top but it's not there anymore.  All I see there now is "Chat" "Profile" and "Logout".  The "Chat" shows zero messages.  

Private messages have been removed with the forum update. Thank you for the coordinates!

I have completed the quest on your account. Now you can claim the rewards.

I have forwarded this case to our devs for the further investigation. Thank you for your report!
Oct 1, 2018, 14:0810/01/18
03/22/16
Agent Pavel said:

Jennifer said:

Agent Pavel said:

Private messages have been removed with the forum update. Thank you for the coordinates!

I have forwarded this case to our devs for the further investigation. Thank you for your report!
You cleared that one and the next one I received was "Build a Level 1 wall".  Since there are no limits (or I am not at the limit if there is one) on how many walls you can have, I did this one.  Mission completed.  Only to be followed by...you guessed it..."Build a Level 1 Tower".  This is getting beyond frustrating now.
Oct 2, 2018, 14:5310/02/18
07/02/15
Jennifer said:

Agent Pavel said:

Jennifer said:

Agent Pavel said:

You cleared that one and the next one I received was "Build a Level 1 wall".  Since there are no limits (or I am not at the limit if there is one) on how many walls you can have, I did this one.  Mission completed.  Only to be followed by...you guessed it..."Build a Level 1 Tower".  This is getting beyond frustrating now.
I have reported this case to the devs and they will change the system that issues quests with the further game updates. Unfortunately, by this time you can be still getting this quest. If the quest is not removed with the next game update, please inform me in this thread and I will remove it manually from your account. 
Oct 2, 2018, 21:2310/02/18
03/22/16
When will the next update be?  I have been waiting patiently until I get the mission to upgrade my Cobra defenses to Level 4...but it has been at least a couple of weeks now, if not longer.
Oct 4, 2018, 12:5310/04/18
03/22/16
Agent Pavel said:

I have reported this case to the devs and they will change the system that issues quests with the further game updates. Unfortunately, by this time you can be still getting this quest. If the quest is not removed with the next game update, please inform me in this thread and I will remove it manually from your account. 
There was a game update today, however I do see that I still have the mission to build a Level 1 Cobra Tower.
Oct 4, 2018, 14:2910/04/18
07/02/15
Jennifer said:

Agent Pavel said:

There was a game update today, however I do see that I still have the mission to build a Level 1 Cobra Tower.
Unfortunately, the devs need more time to resolve this issue. The fix wasn't included into the today's update. But it should be fixed in the next one. Thank you for your patience.
Oct 4, 2018, 22:0110/04/18
03/22/16
I have been extremely patient about this.  The very first time I posted about this issue was 2 months ago.  After it was manually corrected, it seemed to be working, at least while I was completing Level 3 upgrades to my Cobra defenses.  Please manually correct this again...I am tired of waiting. 
Oct 7, 2018, 13:1110/07/18
07/02/15
Jennifer said:

I have been extremely patient about this.  The very first time I posted about this issue was 2 months ago.  After it was manually corrected, it seemed to be working, at least while I was completing Level 3 upgrades to my Cobra defenses.  Please manually correct this again...I am tired of waiting. 
Please send me the coordinates of your Base. I will close the quest on your account. 
Oct 9, 2018, 14:2210/09/18
03/22/16
The mission was completed today...only to be followed again by "Build a Level 1 Tower".  I'm starting to think this is the only one that is available.  I had moved for the weekend but my base is now back in the normal spot that you already have coords for.
Oct 10, 2018, 07:2210/10/18
07/02/15

Jennifer said:

The mission was completed today...only to be followed again by "Build a Level 1 Tower".  I'm starting to think this is the only one that is available.  I had moved for the weekend but my base is now back in the normal spot that you already have coords for.

I've completed this quest for your account. I am afraid I am unable to remove this quest completely, have to wait until the devs resolve this issue. 

Thank you for your patience.
Oct 10, 2018, 11:1410/10/18
03/22/16
The exact same one popped up again this morning when I logged in.  It really looks like it's the only one that is available at this time.  Thank you for trying.