All Categories

Units stuck at base

Units stuck at base

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Sep 5, 2018, 17:3209/05/18
10/25/14

Units stuck at base

I have a complaint. I spent about £200 on building my army last week only to loose them in one raid on my base bcause i had sent them to the bunker but they did not respond . I tried numerous times but to no avail i refreshed my game and they had been slaughtered in a raid this was not my fault and if the game had played to its usual they would have been secured. I find this totally in acceptable . I have been a player on this game for 4 years and in that time spent Thousands of pounds which i can prove in all those years, i have won and Lost sometimes because of my own bad play But this occaision was not of my fault  i am very saddened by the whole affair and i am looking for some recompence. In all my years on here i have never made any complaints but i have to with this injustice. will you please reply with your thoughts. Shane Clegg member of the Musketeers base co ordinates 596_290

thank you
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Sep 6, 2018, 11:2109/06/18
07/02/15

Hello, Commander!

I am afraid you have specified the incorrect coordinates of your Base. 

Also, please attach a battle report illustrating the time of the battle when you have lost the troops. 

There are no bugs related to the Bunker. You could face connection issues. To clarify if the issue is server related, I need to know the exact time. 
Sep 8, 2018, 06:3109/08/18
10/25/14

Ok i have sent you the correct details of my complaint my base is in the Badlands my co ords are 596-260 the incident happened at these times 4/9/18 20.22 , 20.24 ,20.25 i dont have the knowledge to post the report but i am sure an intelectual as your self will be able to find out the details to say i am displeased is a understatement  could you please refund my troops or return my payments, Like i said earlier in my previous  e-mail i have spent thousands of pounds on this game without any complaints but i find this problem not of my own doing and totally down to the glitch that caused my toops to be left in the open instead of being secured in the bunker .I await your reply 

Thank you you can contact me on shane.clegg1956@gmail.com or 0447539024664

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Sep 9, 2018, 11:5709/09/18
07/02/15

shane said:

Ok i have sent you the correct details of my complaint my base is in the Badlands my co ords are 596-260 the incident happened at these times 4/9/18 20.22 , 20.24 ,20.25 i dont have the knowledge to post the report but i am sure an intelectual as your self will be able to find out the details to say i am displeased is a understatement  could you please refund my troops or return my payments, Like i said earlier in my previous  e-mail i have spent thousands of pounds on this game without any complaints but i find this problem not of my own doing and totally down to the glitch that caused my toops to be left in the open instead of being secured in the bunker .I await your reply 

Thank you you can contact me on shane.clegg1956@gmail.com or 0447539024664

I have checked the game logs and found the battles. The game servers were not being updated at that time. 

Also, the troops were at your Base since you did not secure them after doing ZHG Locations six hours before the battles. I am afraid I cannot confirm that your units were lost due to an issue. There are no bugs related to Bunker and troops securing system. 

Please use the Auto Troop Hider item to secure the troops automatically, or make sure the troops are secured before logging out of the game.