All Categories

Two Main Problems Among Others, Referrals Issue and Logistic Exchange Issue

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 11, 2018, 15:0907/11/18
12/18/17

I have lost several important referrals because the logistics exchange swapped the wrong ones out. I was given the referral back that I offered and the referral I needed to add to was taken from me and this is at least the third time it has happened. I have been playing this game for two years not am I am fully capable of making exchanges without making stupid mistakes about the trade. This is unacceptable and I have had to spend way too many diamond just to get the correct referrals due to this problem. Not only have I lost my important referrals but it has put me behind in fulfilling my contracts and some of these referrals are very hard to find not to mention the aggravation. I am extremely unhappy and in the past I have had other problems but because I am not a "BIG COINER" spending thousands of dollars, I don't get any respect or consideration. Just the other day I say a post by a player who thought the 75% sick bay recovery discount covered cobra units also and because he spends insane amounts of money on this game you gave him a 25% refund; not because he was right but only to appease him so he wouldn't stop spending money.

Secondly the logistic exchange is trading the wrong referrals. I was supposed to get a certain referral for another certain referral and you just took my referral and gave me one I have no need of and never authorized for trade. This is not the first time this has happened, actually the third time at least and I am sick of being taken advantage of. I have had other important issues in the past but you always put me off wanting copies of reports or other evidence that was already disposed of and you very well knew that and knew that is would be impossible for me to produce the ridiculous demands you put upon me so you denied me any help. I still haven't recovered from the loss of 3000 mohawks due to the fact that your "auto bunker" feature failed to function and another time the "Total base protection failed" resulting in a catastrophic loss or troops.

I may not spend thousands of dollars on this game but I HAVE spent several hundred dollars in the last several months and even the people like me who are only able to afford modest amounts to play this game still enjoy it and are entitled to the same benefits as other players. I say the reply you sent the player who misunderstood that you would not be giving the 75% reinstatement discount to revive cobra units under that promotion; and I also read that due to the fact the he is a very active spending player that you asked him if a 25% reimbursement of his cost would be enough to satisfy him for his misunderstanding. BY THE WAY, OFFHAND, The number of diamonds you gave him was an 8 to 9 figure in diamonds. A nine figure number would be a million diamonds but I can get the copy of that response you wrote to him if necessary. I detest blackmail (It happens to be illegal) and this is not a shakedown; only an effort to expose the truth and fix the game problems. I also require that I am compensated fairly for the wrongdoing which has been done to me for the purpose of greed or whatever your reasons. Please make sure this game is played right and no more people are done wrong or taken advantage of. I can help you with anything that is within my power to help you make this happen.

Sincerely Yours

Joseph Eric Smith

980-210-2520

Stanley, NC 28164

cablemanpro@zoho.com

Can provide more info if needed, Thank you for your time, this has become serious problem !!
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jul 15, 2018, 14:0607/15/18
07/02/15
Hello, Commander!
I have tested the referrals exchange feature and can confirm the system works as intended. In case you accept the offer, or other players accept yours, you will receive the Referral specified in the offer.
If you consider there is a bug, please specify the exact steps to reproduce the issue. Only in case, the bug is confirmed, we will be able to consider any type of compensations. Here is an instruction on how to report bugs.