All Categories

Cobra Missions don't open.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jun 8, 2018, 09:4806/08/18
08/03/14

Cobra Mission lvl 3 Crucible doesn't open after defeating level 20 Cobra Locations. 

To reproduce this bug: Buy the location refresher after defeating level 19 and all other locations. New locations will appear and after defeating lvl 20 and all other locations, the Cobra Mission lvl 3  will not open. 

http://prntscr.com/jsgadg

Views
Comments
Comments
AndriiTechnical Support
Jun 9, 2018, 13:3906/09/18
06/03/14
Maximus said:

Cobra Mission lvl 3 Crucible doesn't open after defeating level 20 Cobra Locations. 

To reproduce this bug: Buy the location refresher after defeating level 19 and all other locations. New locations will appear and after defeating lvl 20 and all other locations, the Cobra Mission lvl 3  will not open. 

http://prntscr.com/jsgadg

Hello commander! Make double sure that you don't have any quests to raid/defend locations. If you do, just complete them and the mission must get unlocked. 
Jun 13, 2018, 09:4206/13/18
08/03/14

Agent Andrew said:

Hello commander! Make double sure that you don't have any quests to raid/defend locations. If you do, just complete them and the mission must get unlocked. 

I am not from yesterday. You must know that by now. By using the bought location refresher the missions didn't open AFTER completing and clearing my board. 

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jun 14, 2018, 11:2106/14/18
07/02/15

Maximus said:

Agent Andrew said:

I am not from yesterday. You must know that by now. By using the bought location refresher the missions didn't open AFTER completing and clearing my board. 

I have reported this issue to our developers for the further investigation. In case they confirm a bug, it will be handled within one of the upcoming sprints. Thank you for your cooperation!