All Categories

wrong number of selected units to send to bunker?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Mar 17, 2018, 18:1903/17/18
04/18/16

seems i had a bug a little while ago, where i couldnt bunker my units, kept telling me that i had the wrong number of units selected, i lost over 500mohawks from this bug due to an incoming attack that was boosted and by the time i reloaded my game i got smashed.. can i get my units back?
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent HelgaTechnical Support
Mar 19, 2018, 15:2603/19/18
05/13/15

Hello! 

There are no confirmed bugs related to sending the units to the Bunker. 

Such situation could only happen in case of the unstable internet connection. Then the request must not have been processed properly and you were trying to send units to the bunker while they were already destroyed. 

If you consider the troops have been lost due to a bug, please provide us with the steps to reproduce the issue. Here is an instruction how to report bugs.

Mar 21, 2018, 17:4803/21/18
04/18/16
considering i have cable internet and not 56k, i didnt lose internet, everything was working fine. it happened MULTIPLE times throughout the week. the units were not dead. what was happening was that i was building units and doing raids. nothing else. then when i wanted to put units into the bunk it kept spamming me with incorrect ammount of units selected. and that was happening EVEN when i didnt get raided by anyone. the same thing applies to trying to build units after you pick up ammo or fuel from your factories and you show 20k ammo rdy for building units but when you try to load lets say 40paratroopers, it says ''not enough ammo'' and you must refresh the page to finally see you didnt really have 20k ammo but you  actually had 15k.. i suggest figuring that one out because it is a bug that happens continuously since i started playing..
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Mar 22, 2018, 09:4503/22/18
07/02/15

knightshadow1 said:

considering i have cable internet and not 56k, i didnt lose internet, everything was working fine. it happened MULTIPLE times throughout the week. the units were not dead. what was happening was that i was building units and doing raids. nothing else. then when i wanted to put units into the bunk it kept spamming me with incorrect ammount of units selected. and that was happening EVEN when i didnt get raided by anyone. the same thing applies to trying to build units after you pick up ammo or fuel from your factories and you show 20k ammo rdy for building units but when you try to load lets say 40paratroopers, it says ''not enough ammo'' and you must refresh the page to finally see you didnt really have 20k ammo but you  actually had 15k.. i suggest figuring that one out because it is a bug that happens continuously since i started playing..

Commander, first of all, we need to confirm the bug. In this case, we will be able to forward it to the devs for the further fix. 

At the current stage, the bug is not confirmed and can be related to an unstable internet connection. Please try to reproduce the issue using another connection. If you are able to reproduce the bug again, please describe the exact steps which will lead us to the expected result. 
Mar 24, 2018, 02:5503/24/18
04/18/16
considering i am a computer tech AND a Streamer that verifies his connection is properly working all the time and verify with my isp on top of that, i will definitely NOT accept that my internet connection is the problem with your game that results in losing units as an answer.. my connection is NOT the problem. i Stream all day sometimes and have no problem with SI or ANY other game. that means no packet loss, no lag, no disconnecting.. this happened over the course of 2 weeks only during december and several of my combine mates on the game have had that issue as well until the server maintenance then it stopped happening completely. i can't reproduce that issue. but as i said all i did was build units and when the time came to bunker, it said i didnt select the right ammount of units. i cannot provide much more info on that issue sadly o.O
AndriiTechnical Support
Mar 24, 2018, 15:4703/24/18
06/03/14

Hello, Commander! Theoretically, mentioned pop-up notification can appear in the following case:

I have 100 tanks on my base.

I a player attacks me and kills 50 of those tanks.

Browser fails to reflect the actual data about the state of my troops and I still can see 100 tanks. Again, the reason for this issue can be break-down in the Internet connection or some problem with the browser.

I select 100 tanks and click "Recall" while the server had already calculated the battle and considered 50 tanks to be killed. Hence, when I try to send a request recalling of 100 tanks, I get a statement that I selected the wrong number of units - I cannot operate non-existing units.

I see your point, but as my colleagues had already mentioned, we cannot consider a case as eligible for compensation if the bug is not reproduced and verified. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.