All Categories

New: Contractor Roll Call Is On Now!

How to join our moderation team?

Get An Incredible Reward Every Day

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Commander,

Contractor Roll Call - a new, time-limited loyalty program - has begun! This program allows players at Level 40 or above to claim a new Reward every day for 120 days, just for visiting the game.

If, on any day of the program, you do not log in to the game, the Reward for the day you missed will be locked. You can unlock all your locked Rewards with Loyalty Keys - special Items available through Tournaments, Offers, Battle Pass, and Free Gifts.

After 120 days, no new Rewards will be available but you will have 20 more days to unlock Rewards from any previous days on which you did not visit the game.

After those extra 20 days, the Contractor Roll Call will end and all unclaimed Rewards will disappear forever. Note that players who reach Level 40 while Contractor Roll Call is open will not have access to the program.

Check out Contractor Roll Call now by looking at its tab next to "Daily Roll Call", and see all the great Rewards that await you in the coming days!

END MESSAGE

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE 

Views
Comments
Aug 1, 2022, 10:1208/01/22
Aug 2, 2022, 02:1108/02/22
Aug 2, 2022, 14:30(edited)
07/31/15

For some time now, you have set that upon launching this "contractor roll call", players will not receive any warning signals from the game on the first day that this series of rewards has started.

Not receiving any warnings, players notice the start of this series of rewards starting only from "day 2" (when the game is reset) ... therefore, in 95% of cases, the first reward is lost, it is blocked by the game and can only be withdrawn using the appropriate unlocking tool.

A player has the slight chance of noticing the start of the "contractor roll call" from "day 1" only if, by chance, he visits the forum exactly on that day, when its start is announced here! ... or, just as casually, the player can notice the beginning of this "roll call" from "day1" only if for some reason he opens the "executive status" window (an area of ​​the game that - you know it well - usually you almost never visits during the day, except once a day, when the game is reset, to collect the "daily roll call").

As I have already explained in this exhaustive post:

https://plarium.com/forum/en/soldiers-inc/116_game-discussion/619804_improvised-lz---level-6-onwards------i-want-my-250-uprade-designs-back/

... I strongly suspect that this is another of your evil tricks devised to make people waste (without having any demerit) their resources / reserves / goods / tools / accumulated in the game, in order to impoverish their accounts of accumulated wealth.

If I am wrong and this is not the case, then I invite you to correct this problem ASAP, and possibly (if you are honest) return to the players the unlocking tools that they have been unjustly forced to use, despite they are connected to the game 24 hours a day , 7 days a week and 365 days a year (this is already the third unlocking tool that I lose due to this deception devised by you specifically for this purpose!).

We are not stupid.  👎👎👎

If the player misses some important activities / events, due to his own demerits (or performs wrong actions of his own will), then it is right that he loses some resources / tools / troops (it is his fault for what happened!) ... but also in this case (as for the "Improvized LZ", or the "Universal Hero key", of which I spoke) the player has no demerit, it is the game that is poorly structured, in a deceptive way, and does not allow players to be correctly informed (or worse: deceived) about what is happening in the game !!

I repeat (like i said in the link above):

... the new frontier of business lies in making players do actions that they did not intend to do !!!! (or make sure they don't do things they wanted to do! ... despite being online in the game).

Once again this intent (this new Plarium policy) emerges in every corner of the game! ... Thus, now the most difficult challenge for players is to face with the deceptive structures of the game itself, rather than with the other players!

Always be on the alert because the game is full of traps and misleading indications, in order to make you do things you don't want to do! (or absence of indications, in order to make you miss actions that you would have liked to perform!).

This is Plarium's new (illicit!) Economic policy to increase user spending. 

Aug 5, 2022, 06:2708/05/22
03/06/22

Did mentioned twice with you to make it easy to obtain diamonds by vouchers via Shoprite Checkers in South Africa ... still awaits in you.

Aug 12, 2022, 06:4808/12/22
04/05/21

Mmm con respecto a los otros jugadores yo siempre entro a ver todos los días esa sección y he logrado recoger las 120 recompensas a expcion de cuando olvidó entrar al juego casi no aparecen llaves de acceso en eventos ese si es un problema

Aug 17, 2022, 15:0208/17/22
07/31/15

I also enter that section every day to collect the "daily roll call" ... but the problem occurs only on the first day of the "Contractor roll call", because it starts in the middle of the day, when the reward of the "Daily roll call "has usually already been withdrawn by the players and the game gives no warning that the "Contractor roll call" has also started (and therefore that there is another reward to be withdrawn in that section!). 

how is it possible that you do not understand ?? 

The players who have already withdrawn the "daily roll call" prize before the introduction of the "contractor roll call", realize the start of the "Contractor slow call" only the following day !!