All Categories

New Elite Gear Sets Have Been Shipped

How to join our moderation team?

Obtain Powerful Ammunition To Strengthen Your Base and Units!

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Commander,

You can now make your Units even more powerful with new Elite Gear!

We have now added 2 new Elite Gear Sets:

- The Omega Ammo Set has two types of Ammunition: the Omega Chaos Cartridge Case and the Omega Ammo Box. When equipped, this Set significantly increases your Base's Defense.

- The COBRA Ammo Set is made up of the COBRA Piercer SAM and the COBRA Munitions Cache. This Set improves the Defense and Offense of your COBRA Units.

This new Gear can be found in Ammunition Crates, and these Crates will only ever contain Ammunition that is part of Elite Gear Sets.

You will also find new Honor Achievements for these Elite Gear Sets, if you're up to the challenge!

Don't forget that all Elite Gear, including these new pieces, are Class IV, meaning they improve Light Infantry, Heavy Infantry, Armor, and Combat Aviation Units. You can also upgrade Elite Gear above Level 5, with an Additional Bonus for each upgrade Level.

Also, Elite Gear is always part of a Set. Equipping your Hero with a certain number of Items from the same Set grants some serious Bonuses.

So, stay frosty, Commander. These new Ammo Sets are a real game-changer.

END MESSAGE
SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE 

Views
Comments
Apr 28, 2022, 14:4104/28/22
Apr 30, 2022, 13:0904/30/22
May 12, 2022, 12:43(edited)
07/31/15

I wanted alpha, and instead I got this. 

I do not like it...

I spent 25K diamonds in order to get an "alpha gear", but I didn't get it!  👎

----

If I am not sure of getting the "alpha Gear" in the next tournaments, I will no longer activate the "premium pass", spending 25K diamonds.

In addition (or even better, alternatively), in my opinion you should allow players to trade "Elite Gears" in the market ("Elite > < Elite" exchanges exclusively) ...

Considering the cost and difficulty of finding them, the idea of working so hard and then getting a duplicate (to be thrown away) is unacceptable!

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
May 12, 2022, 12:4505/12/22
04/05/21

Thanks for your feedback, Commander.

We will pass it to the team.

Jan 3, 2023, 17:0101/03/23
12/17/15

apparently your team did not listen.   just did the team location challenge to kill 32 locations.   cost me a ton of offense and got a DUPLICATE primary elite weapon---so still only have one elite slot.   What the F is up with giving duplicates when you have something that requires so much resources?