All Categories

Game Improvements

How to join our moderation team?

Game Improvements

Game Improvements

You asked - We listened

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- Option added to activate multiple Training Modules simultaneously in the "Skill Upgrade" window

- "Purchase" button for COBRA Unit Training tweaked so it now appears even when you do not have enough Parts and it shows the "Not Enough Resources" window

- Dark background added behind Points tallies in the Events window to make them easier to see

- Fuel and Munitions Pack purchase limit increased to 50 per day in the "Resources" tab of the Black Market

- Elite Hiring Bond locking icon added to the "Items" tab of the Special Operatives window

- "Help" window of the Combine Conflict Tournament updated to clarify how Tournament Points from PvP Battles are earned

- Contractor Task about spending Diamonds at the Black Market tweaked so that Diamonds spent at the Field Hospital or the Sick Bay now count

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

END MESSAGE

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE 

Views
Comments
Feb 18, 2022, 10:1402/18/22
Feb 18, 2022, 17:4202/18/22
07/31/15

Increase the limit of "Low Threat Dispatch" and "High Threat Dispatch" (i.e. blue letters and gold letters), which can be stored in the "Operative Missions" window.

KitanaCommunity Manager
Feb 23, 2022, 09:5202/23/22
02/04/22
Red Terror

Increase the limit of "Low Threat Dispatch" and "High Threat Dispatch" (i.e. blue letters and gold letters), which can be stored in the "Operative Missions" window.

Thank you for your suggestion. Could you please clarify how these changes will improve the game in your opinion? 

Mar 3, 2022, 02:0503/03/22
Mar 3, 2022, 02:36(edited)
07/31/15

The removal of any accumulation limit is positive in itself and leaves the player the freedom to choose how to manage their items without consumption obligations (even in the absence of need!).

For example, other item accumulation limits that should be removed concern the following items:

• - Respirator (extender from 7 to 14 days the parking of lost units in the sick bay)
  • - Offence & Defense + 50% boost (7 days)
  • - etc. (I don't know all the limits you have set). 

IMO, for everything you should set an accumulation limit of 999.999.999.999.999.999.999.

Why put an accumulation limit for some items while others don't? ... what's the point?

Does it bother you to type "9" on the keyboard twenty+ times?   

Please extend these limits, or I will soon be forced to activate items even if I don't need them. 

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Mar 11, 2022, 10:1903/11/22
04/05/21

We are not ready to change the limits now, as they work as they are supposed to. 

Anyway, thanks for your suggestion.