All Categories

An update about the situation with the incorrect rewards

How to join our moderation team?

An update about the situation with the incorrect rewards

Hello! This is a follow-up to the previous update about the situation with the incorrect rewards in the tournament. 

Previously, we informed you about returning the troops that you had lost in PvP and PvE battles up until the mistake in the rewards balance was fixed - both off and def. However, only the off troops were returned in the end. The reason is simple: returning both might have also affected the game balance in an unpredictable way. 

We are very sorry for sharing inaccurate info with you the first time. It was a case of miscommunication, for which we very much apologize.

Views
Comments
Jan 6, 2022, 14:4101/06/22
Jan 6, 2022, 16:0001/06/22
03/10/17

Hello,

It was highly appreciated Plarium took the decision to return units in response to the wrong action done by Plarium previously. Everyone had the impression you recovered from your own blunder nicely, however now you make another blunder, an even bigger one. Let me explain:

Anyone who performed offensive PVP action in the 24 hours the wrong reward was advertised, comes out a massive winner as he/she got points for tournaments, got the units lost in battle returned and destroyed units of the enemy/opponent. The defending party probably did not ask for the attacks, did lose units, did get points but does not get the units lost in battle returned. How is this fair to those who fell victim to raids and attacks on HQ's and MC's? This is not my idea of keeping balance, actually the whole situation is now even more skewed than it already was.

Jan 6, 2022, 18:3701/06/22
06/02/16

What a load of crappppp, so as a defensive player you get zilch, while playing defensive locations for the tournament allows you to win aswell, imbalance my arse, if someone buys all of their troops back, you stay quiet, there is already a lot of imbalance, creditcards and Cobra for example, put your money where your mouth is Plarium, youre unreliable to say the least, people should stop paying for a while, until you appreciate your customers. All troops back used during the time the rewards were announced wrong, period!!!! Your word is useless otherwise. 

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Jan 10, 2022, 13:0301/10/22
04/05/21

Dear players, we would like to clarify the situation a little bit and make a correction. We returned all the units to those players who were the attackers in the PvP and PVE battles. Those players who were playing in defense did not get their units back. We are very sorry about this string of miscommunications. We hope for your utmost understanding. 

Jan 11, 2022, 13:1901/11/22
06/02/16

No we dont understand nor accept it, so you favor the attackers and bring even more imbalance to the game, those who lost defense during attacks or locations get nothing, while they were playing for the same event, they are also customers, they just play a different strategy, so there is no reason to screw them over twice. 

Changing the rewards mid tournament and now they dont get their troops back, while the offense players did, not cool and thats me being decent 😠

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Jan 12, 2022, 14:3501/12/22
Jan 12, 2022, 15:24(edited)
04/05/21
♡Natascha♡

No we dont understand nor accept it, so you favor the attackers and bring even more imbalance to the game, those who lost defense during attacks or locations get nothing, while they were playing for the same event, they are also customers, they just play a different strategy, so there is no reason to screw them over twice. 

Changing the rewards mid tournament and now they dont get their troops back, while the offense players did, not cool and thats me being decent 😠

We gave out the troops lost for the actions for which you could get XP points. After all, there was a tournament for the experience.

Jan 14, 2022, 12:1001/14/22
06/02/16

Seems today things were finally fixed for the defensive players aswell, thank you!

Anastasia, players who used their defense to play earn experience points too, i got 2M points that way on the first day :-)

Dont think i got all my troops back but a part, im glad some justice was finally served.