All Categories

New Event: Critical Flashpoint Tournament

How to join our moderation team?

Engage New Targets With Your Special Operatives

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Commander,

We have just received vital intel about Critical Flashpoints! To mobilize as many of you as we can to engage these Flashpoints, we are introducing the Critical Flashpoint Tournament.

Send up to 4 Special Operatives to engage Critical Flashpoints. The more damage you inflict, the more Tournament Points you’ll earn.

There are outstanding Rewards up for grabs, including Global Ranking Rewards, League Ranking Rewards, and Milestone Rewards. Operatives won't earn XP in battle, but can earn Hiring Bonds.

There are 4 Critical Flashpoints, each of which can be engaged separately. You have 24 hours to engage a Critical Flashpoint before you have to move on to the next one.

When making your Team, you will need to select one Operative as the Leader, whose Critical Strike Chance will become that of the entire Team. The Defenses of each Critical Flashpoint may be weak against certain Operative Specializations or Branches, so build your Team accordingly to maximize the damage you inflict!

More information is available in the Field Manual and in the Critical Flashpoints tab in the Special Operatives Help window.

Train your Operatives, come up with a plan, and climb high in the Tournament Rankings!

END MESSAGE
SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Views
Comments
Nov 22, 2021, 10:4911/22/21
Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Dec 3, 2021, 12:1512/03/21
04/05/21
INCUBO

Good morning. I think we have a point counting problem. The rewards in the tournament do not multiply us. I have updated the page several times and it happens to many of my players. Can you check it out please? thanks and good job. INCUBO https://gyazo.com/0b80f4b50a88d6593c6d007bbff8dbd4

https://gyazo.com/2e1a69aaeaadc0879abb752d6a756a31

There was a delay in point counting. However, it did not influence the rewards.