All Categories

Flash will be Disabled Soon Fight on with Plarium Play!

How to join our moderation team?

Flash will be Disabled Soon Fight on with Plarium Play!

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Commander,

At the end of this year, Flash will be disabled on all browsers. On January 1st, 2021, the game will be disabled on Plarium.com. But don't worry!

You can continue your operations on Plarium Play. Download now to save your game progress, all your purchases, and receive extra Rewards!

We sincerely appreciate the time you have spent with us, and we have worked hard to put together some massive rewards and surprises. Launch the game with Plarium Play and you'll receive tons of wonderful goodies:

- An Event Calendar
- Tournaments with doubled Rewards
- Free Premium Battle Passes (December and January)
- Higher Unit movement Speed on desktop version
- and many, many Gifts!

All these prizes will only be available on Plarium Play. Don't miss out: click OK to download Plarium Play and continue your journey!

NOTE! After you log in using Plarium Play, make sure you are using the correct Server!

END MESSAGE
SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Views
Comments
Dec 7, 2020, 16:3712/07/20
Dec 7, 2020, 23:2112/07/20
12/19/18

I'm in a bad spot.  I'm guessing all these upgrades for Adobe bowing out are for Windows.  An OS system I haven't used in years.

I prefer LinuxMint for my Operating System.  Will this work with LinuxMint as well as Windows?

Thanks,

Justin

Dec 10, 2020, 04:1412/10/20
04/17/16

I have not been able to logon with the new macbook pro with the M1 chip either via ANY web browser or the Plarium download.  I ahve spent $$$$$ on this game all gone to waste.  I will give it another 72 hours then start looking at other gaming providers.  Have requested feedback and help from support, but how long do you wait!

NancyAdmin
Dec 10, 2020, 12:2212/10/20
07/09/19
Sir Paul

I have not been able to logon with the new macbook pro with the M1 chip either via ANY web browser or the Plarium download.  I ahve spent $$$$$ on this game all gone to waste.  I will give it another 72 hours then start looking at other gaming providers.  Have requested feedback and help from support, but how long do you wait!

Have you received an error when trying to login to the game via Plarium Play on your new Macbook? Nice choice, by the way. 👍

If there was an error, please send us a screenshot of it along with a pp_log.txt file. In order to find it on your PC, please follow this instruction. 

Dec 13, 2020, 02:3612/13/20
04/17/16

Have sent email.....got a response..."we are still working on the migrating....But did not give me a by when date.....meanwhile my combine no doubt is getting raided and members who can play are seeingb their CEO stopped playing......A promise of lots of diamonds and a will ge fixed by date would be great!!

Dec 14, 2020, 16:1712/14/20
06/04/15

Good morning. after some updates today we can no longer switch servers. the icon is missing to change the server https://prnt.sc/w2jsr5 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 20, 2021, 12:0401/20/21
05/21/19
INCUBO

Good morning. after some updates today we can no longer switch servers. the icon is missing to change the server https://prnt.sc/w2jsr5 

Hello! This issue should have been fixed. Cheers!

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 20, 2021, 12:0701/20/21
05/21/19
Sir Paul

Have sent email.....got a response..."we are still working on the migrating....But did not give me a by when date.....meanwhile my combine no doubt is getting raided and members who can play are seeingb their CEO stopped playing......A promise of lots of diamonds and a will ge fixed by date would be great!!

Hello, Sir Paul! Did you manage to migrate?