All Categories

End of Flash Update

How to join our moderation team?

End of Flash Update

Dear Players,

On January 1st, 2021, all web browsers will stop supporting Flash, and our games will no longer be able to run on them. However, we have a solution.

We have been working hard to make it possible switch our games to HTML5 in December, but we ran into some technical issues. The HTML5 version of the game demands optimizations and improvements, and we will keep everyone informed if the situation changes.

For this reason, we have decided to commit to helping every player migrate to desktop versions of our games. These desktop applications are able to use Flash Player without exposing anyone to any security threats, so you can continue playing just as you are now - in most cases, it will be even better!

Migrating your account will allow you to keep your same account, all your progress, and all your purchases. We'll have detailed instructions for how to migrate coming soon. For now, sit tight, fight on, and keep your eyes out for more info!

Views
Comments
Dec 3, 2020, 17:1412/03/20
Dec 8, 2020, 04:0712/08/20
02/06/15

You guys will lose half your business if you do this... HTML5 is the way to go or Flashpoint don't give up with this crazy invasive app.. I've spent money,  but I am done as many others are

NancyAdmin
Dec 10, 2020, 12:2612/10/20
07/09/19

Justin, I've replied to your comment on another topic. Please stop spamming on the forum by leaving the same comment under each post. 

Dec 10, 2020, 18:1112/10/20
12/19/18

My sincere apologies, Nancy.  I was not sure where to post the question so I tried several places.  I had no intention of spamming and don't like being accused of it.

There is a forum in Linux Mint for Games.  Someone posted, "I've heard about Plarium being a good site for games.  Does anyone here play on their site?"

I replied stating that I do and would get back to them.  Now I can reply to the hundreds of people who have become part of that thread.

"Don't bother with Plarium.  They do not support Linux Mint and have no intention of looking into it in the future.  My best advice would be to find another website that supports Linux Mint before diving into Plarium.  You will be disappointed at the end of 2020."

Dec 14, 2020, 16:3412/14/20
01/28/18

I play two games on FB and two on Plarium. Now Plarium took the button off that allows me to go from Highland over to Badland. So what will happen when they try to move the FB games over to Plarium when we already have two games going on with Plarium. This stinks to high heven. What a bunch of looser.

Dec 17, 2020, 16:2312/17/20
12/15/20

Hi Nancy... Is the game going to address the loss of all the friends we have built up over the years? I have gotten on to PP and was shocked to find out that even combine members are loss too. Is PP going to address this problem soon?

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 20, 2021, 12:0901/20/21
05/21/19
papi 37619010

I play two games on FB and two on Plarium. Now Plarium took the button off that allows me to go from Highland over to Badland. So what will happen when they try to move the FB games over to Plarium when we already have two games going on with Plarium. This stinks to high heven. What a bunch of looser.

Hello! This issue should have been fixed. Cheers!

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 20, 2021, 12:0901/20/21
05/21/19
Muncie Shortridge

Hi Nancy... Is the game going to address the loss of all the friends we have built up over the years? I have gotten on to PP and was shocked to find out that even combine members are loss too. Is PP going to address this problem soon?

Hello! Just follow these simple steps:
    1. Go to the Friends tab in your Profile.
    2. Click the magnifying glass icon and enter your friend's Facebook name in the search field.
    3. Find your friend and click the "Add Friend" icon to send them a friend request.
Once your friend accepts the request, they will appear in your Friends list.