Developers' Feedback: September-November 2020

Search
How to join our moderation team?
AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 25, 2020, 15:3311/25/20
05/21/19

Developers' Feedback: September-November 2020

Greetings, Commanders!

It's been quite busy in Zandia lately, but now we're ready to share some feedback from our developers with you. Let's go!

1. Give out more Puzzle Pieces in the tournaments.

Since we've already added more Puzzles, we understand that you might want to be able to win more Puzzle Pieces. Our game team has promised to take it into account and review the balance. We hope you'll be able to complete all the Puzzles to receive valuable units!

2. Add possibility to Upgrade and Promote your Special Operatives with a single click.

This is one of the most popular requests from our players right now. We would like to assure you that we're totally up to it and we haven't forgotten about our promise to do it. However, it's technically quite challenging and we need more time to implement it.

3. Give out more Upgrade Designs in the tournaments.

Recently we've added Strategic Contracts. These advanced Contracts can upgrade even your strongest Units. We totally understand that you'll need more Upgrade Designs and we've already reviewed the balance in some of the tournaments. Now it should be easier to earn them.

4. Let players choose what should be in the offer from their side directly in the Bank.

Imagine you had a possibility to design an offer yourself directly in the game. In the Bank you could choose what items, units, etc. you'd like to see in the offer and design it yourself. Does it sound appealing to you? If yes, let us know how you see it. Looking forward to your answers below!

That's it, Commanders. Thanks for reading and don't forget to submit your ideas! 

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 25, 2020, 16:0311/25/20
10/13/16

Would like to see more open spot in armory for engagement,

Nov 25, 2020, 23:0111/25/20
03/22/16

It would be great to be able to customize diamond packages.  There have been many times when I passed up certain ones because it had too many items that I don't use or don't need.

Nov 26, 2020, 03:0411/26/20
10/05/19

how about a real update on the flash issue ?

open gl   ?

httml5 ?

or is it start over on plarium play ?

AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 27, 2020, 08:4311/27/20
05/21/19
ictcfsh

Would like to see more open spot in armory for engagement,

Hi! Do you mean more slots, Commander?

AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 27, 2020, 08:4311/27/20
05/21/19
Jennifer

It would be great to be able to customize diamond packages.  There have been many times when I passed up certain ones because it had too many items that I don't use or don't need.

Great to hear that! How do you see this customization? 🤔

AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 27, 2020, 08:4411/27/20
05/21/19
johncraig7275

open gl   ?

httml5 ?

Hello, Commander!

I hope we'll be able to share some news in the nearest future. But I would like to note now that you won't have to start from the beginning in any way. Your progress and your purchases will be saved 🤗

Nov 28, 2020, 15:4011/28/20
08/06/16
johncraig7275

open gl   ?

httml5 ?

seems to be a no answer.  I tried to download the player but it  will not load on my mac. guess its game over.

Dec 9, 2020, 22:2612/09/20
12/19/18

I can appreciate all the work the team has put in about Flash.  Most of the suggestions I have seen refer to your browser.

I'm having OS problems. (Operating System)  Many out there don't own a cell phone and never have.  Not everyone uses Windows as an OS.  I found an OS I've been using for 5 years and really like it.  It's called Linux Mint.  While many software developers have included it in their new software, not all have.  Look it up on a search engine under Linux.

I guess it's game over for me & thousands of others on the Plarium & Facebook sites.  I just received rewards for my 5th year over at FB for Soldiers Inc.  It was a nice relationship while it lasted.  : (

Dec 14, 2020, 16:2112/14/20
01/17/15

that would be sweet! being able to Design my own package!

so i get more of what i NEED and LESS of what i DONT... i can dig it. so long as it doesnt COST me MORE for that option.

i buy packages WHEN i can. Not all the time though.

if the package i put togeather cost the same as the ones ive been Buying. Lets go with it!

if its going to cost me an addisional $10 just to access the option, than im going to be excluded from that one right out of the gate.

i am Deffintly Interested in what the Devs had in mind for this one

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 20, 2021, 13:4201/20/21
05/21/19
Lt.Stone

that would be sweet! being able to Design my own package!

so i get more of what i NEED and LESS of what i DONT... i can dig it. so long as it doesnt COST me MORE for that option.

i buy packages WHEN i can. Not all the time though.

if the package i put togeather cost the same as the ones ive been Buying. Lets go with it!

if its going to cost me an addisional $10 just to access the option, than im going to be excluded from that one right out of the gate.

i am Deffintly Interested in what the Devs had in mind for this one

Thanks for your feedback, Commander! 🤗

Feb 2, 2021, 02:0602/02/21
08/29/20
Justin

I can appreciate all the work the team has put in about Flash.  Most of the suggestions I have seen refer to your browser.

I'm having OS problems. (Operating System)  Many out there don't own a cell phone and never have.  Not everyone uses Windows as an OS.  I found an OS I've been using for 5 years and really like it.  It's called Linux Mint.  While many software developers have included it in their new software, not all have.  Look it up on a search engine under Linux.

I guess it's game over for me & thousands of others on the Plarium & Facebook sites.  I just received rewards for my 5th year over at FB for Soldiers Inc.  It was a nice relationship while it lasted.  : (

Have you tried installing wine? I know it's a stupid question but never hurts to ask. 

I am considering using Linux distros in the future, i've used Kali Linux and BackTrack5 R3 in the past but not a whole lot. I'm no expert in linux but i'm somewhat familiar with them. 

Mar 2, 2021, 12:4903/02/21
02/14/19
Thomas

Have you tried installing wine? I know it's a stupid question but never hurts to ask. 

I am considering using Linux distros in the future, i've used Kali Linux and BackTrack5 R3 in the past but not a whole lot. I'm no expert in linux but i'm somewhat familiar with them. 

Hello Commander. Just want to inform you Liinux is not supported in Plarium Play. 

Or is there another reason you consider Linux Distros?

Sep 28, 2021, 21:5609/28/21
08/29/20
{****}GENERAL{****}

Hello Commander. Just want to inform you Liinux is not supported in Plarium Play. 

Or is there another reason you consider Linux Distros?

Linux, by experience just runs smoother and consumes less RAM it seems, even with wine. this game will not work? That's dissapointing to hear. But wine isn't perfect i guess.

Nov 20, 2022, 14:2911/20/22
06/13/20

for the misery I turned 64 years old I made wishes many players of soldiers and after almost 10 years of play I do not make them the Plarium , that pulls 

Mar 9, 2023, 02:5503/09/23
01/03/16

Why is the game repeatedly locking players out for "keystroke issues".  Another thing is the Special Operatives Task Force feature. Goint into a lag if you walk away from the game for an hour or two.I load up the 20 operatives too run when I go to work and when I check in, it's paused.