Monthly Developers' Feedback: June 2020

Search
How to join our moderation team?
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 13, 2020, 14:0207/13/20
05/21/19

Monthly Developers' Feedback: June 2020

Greetings, Commanders!

We're back to bring you another Monthly Developers' Feedback. Let's get the ball rolling!

1. Add option to choose off or def troops as your reward in the Combine Conflict Tournament. 

We know that our Commanders are often divided into offensive and defensive players. Of course, everyone would like to win troops that they could use to their advantage. We've thought that giving an option to choose your reward will be helpful here. What do you think about it? Comment below!

2. Show total Combine HQ Defense in the "My Combine" tab. 

Some players would like to know how much defense they have in their Combine HQ right away. Soon you'll be able to see it without any calculations!

3. Add possibility to search for the Combine members with your reinforcements and those whose Bases are occupied.

Combine interactions are very important to our players that's why we've decided to add a couple of new filters to the "My Combine" tab. 

4. Allow sending out more Special Operatives on Deployments.

We understand that you would like to upgrade your Special Operatives as fast as possible. To be honest, we've been thinking about adding more slots, but we're not sure yet. What about you, Commanders? Do you want to send out more Special Operatives or are you fine with the current number of slots? If you support this idea, how many slots would you like to see? Let us know in the comments.

We hope that you've found something interesting in our June feedback. If yes, please don't hesitate to submit your ideas in July!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 14, 2020, 13:3507/14/20
06/02/16
I would like to say "Hell NO" to the option for each member to see the defensive amounts stationed at the HQ, the CEO should be the only one deciding, who gets to see what, even now the rank should not determine what you see, the CEO should make that decision, with all the alts and low level player spies,its hard enough,your combine would never be safe again.
Jul 14, 2020, 14:0007/14/20
12/18/16

Some players would like to know how much defense they have in their Combine HQ right away. Soon you'll be able to see it without any calculations!

What is the purpose of this?  Players can already see how much Defense they have in the HQ, Mining Complexes, etc.  All they have to do is go to the Garrison tab and they can see that number.  No one but the Combine Leadership needs to know the Total Defensive #'s in the HQ.  

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 17, 2020, 11:1007/17/20
05/21/19
Natascha said:

I would like to say "Hell NO" to the option for each member to see the defensive amounts stationed at the HQ, the CEO should be the only one deciding, who gets to see what, even now the rank should not determine what you see, the CEO should make that decision, with all the alts and low level player spies,its hard enough,your combine would never be safe again.
Hello, Natascha! No worries, we've taken it into account. Most likely, only CEOs will be able to see this info without any further calculations. I hope my reply was helpful. Cheers!
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 17, 2020, 11:1107/17/20
05/21/19
Baker said:

What is the purpose of this?  Players can already see how much Defense they have in the HQ, Mining Complexes, etc.  All they have to do is go to the Garrison tab and they can see that number.  No one but the Combine Leadership needs to know the Total Defensive #'s in the HQ.  

Hi, Baker! The purpose of this change to have this info in the "My Combine" tab and to be able to see it without any calculations. As stated above, only CEOs will be able to see it. Cheers!
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.