Monthly Developers' Feedback: February 2020

Search
How to join our moderation team?
AlinaCommunity Manager
Mar 24, 2020, 09:0503/24/20
05/21/19

Monthly Developers' Feedback: February 2020

Greetings, Commanders! 

Spring is here! So, it's high time to share Monthly Developers' Feedback for February with you. 

1. Turn off the notification that tells you there is not enough ration production when you try to purchase units.

We understand that this notification may seem useless to our experienced players. However, there are still newbies who may find it useful. After much consideration, we've decided to turn off this notification for those players who are of level 60 and higher. 

What do you think about this change? Please let us know your opinion in the comments. Don't forget to indicate your level! It would be interesting to see the results.

2. Increase the number of symbols for the in-game messages. 

Currently, the limit is set to 600 symbols. Some players would like it to be increased. Unfortunately, it may significantly overload our server. That's why we have to decline this suggestion. Remember, brevity is the soul of wit!

3. Add your total points earned in the Combine Conflict Tournament to the letter from Mr. Black. 

We know how much our players like to analyze the Combine Conflict Tournament results, and we don't want to take it from you. That's why we've decided to add your total points earned in the tournament to the letter from Mr. Black. We do hope this information will be useful. 

4. Make the icons of Energy and Energy refill less similar. 

Many players complain that the Energy and Energy refill icons look almost the same. Some players get extremely disappointed when they await to get 10 Energy refills, for example, and instead, they receive 10 points of Energy. Usually, we don't like to change anything that is already in the game for a long time because some players might have got used to it. However, we see that there're many complaints, that's why our designers will think how we can change it nicely. 

And do you face any issues with identifying Energy and Energy refill? Please let us know in the comments below.

We're very grateful to you for your suggestions. Don't forget to submit your ideas in March and take care! 

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 31, 2020, 13:3803/31/20
Mar 31, 2020, 14:05(edited)
01/17/15

hello. im Lv.95

i really appreciate you turning off that "not enough rations to feed my people" message.

my suggestions:

move the combine flag placement on our profile, and the Coalition shield because they are now blocking most of our profile pic. we want out accounts to be as Custom built and tuned to us as much as we can make it.this kind of seems rude, you know. its cluttered. and Plarium can do better!

implement a way to "Crate" up Resources for Later use. like a Daily click?

introduce NEW Tactical Weapons!!!

Cluster Bombs, MLRS Bombbardments, EMP, Carpet Bombing, Propaganda, at the very least a new type of Missile? like a COBRA-takes 20% off the top before Detonation?

when we Level up our Executive Level, we are awarded with our Executive status being activated for 24 hours for free.

but if your executive status is ALREADY ACTIVE when you Level up, you are awarded NOTHING!

can this be fixed Plz? i reported it as a bug some 3 years ago, and a moderator said it wasnt a bug?

dosnt that mean Plarium intededit to be that way? like, we dont need it obviously if its already active? that seems Wrong!

and i dont think Plarium takes that kind of stand point on the issue?

AlinaCommunity Manager
Apr 6, 2020, 15:3304/06/20
05/21/19

Lt.Stone said:

hello. im Lv.95

i really appreciate you turning off that "not enough rations to feed my people" message.

my suggestions:

move the combine flag placement on our profile, and the Coalition shield because they are now blocking most of our profile pic. we want out accounts to be as Custom built and tuned to us as much as we can make it.this kind of seems rude, you know. its cluttered. and Plarium can do better!

implement a way to "Crate" up Resources for Later use. like a Daily click?

introduce NEW Tactical Weapons!!!

Cluster Bombs, MLRS Bombbardments, EMP, Carpet Bombing, Propaganda, at the very least a new type of Missile? like a COBRA-takes 20% off the top before Detonation?

when we Level up our Executive Level, we are awarded with our Executive status being activated for 24 hours for free.

but if your executive status is ALREADY ACTIVE when you Level up, you are awarded NOTHING!

can this be fixed Plz? i reported it as a bug some 3 years ago, and a moderator said it wasnt a bug?

dosnt that mean Plarium intededit to be that way? like, we dont need it obviously if its already active? that seems Wrong!

and i dont think Plarium takes that kind of stand point on the issue?

Hello! I'm pleased to see that you liked the idea to turn off the notification. Any other ideas you liked from the list above?

Regarding your suggestions, please post them here. Don't forget to add a description for each suggestion, please. Thanks!
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.