All Categories

Unit Relocation

Unit Relocation

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 9, 2016, 21:0107/09/16
10/25/15

Unit Relocation

The thought of having to recall your units from halfway across the map to be immediately deployed to another location is stressful. Maybe you want to relocate defense from one of your sieges to an ally or combine member, or move defense from one combine member to another directly. Time isn't on your side in Zandia and the process is tiring. Lets say you have defense at a friend who is 10mins away from the desired relocation, your base is 1 day away from the troop's current location and the desired relocation has an incoming raid in 4 hours. The defense will not get there in time and the whole operation was worthless. Also, maybe an option that allows units to go straight into the bunker when returning from deployment. Similar to "Unit Auto-hider" but for commanders who are offline. Many times I have gone to sleep and awoken to find than my offensive units were slaughtered in a raid. I hope that I have explained myself in a manner that is understood.

I hope that this isn't overlooked  and if it isn't I thank the developers for their efforts not only with this suggestion but for making this game incredible.

Captain Smith

Area 597

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jul 26, 2016, 14:2007/26/16
09/17/15
Declined. You can only follow such steps: Recall Units, Wait for their return, Send them to another Location.
Jul 28, 2016, 22:0707/28/16
10/25/15
Understood.