DESIGN UPGRADES

DESIGN UPGRADES

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Apr 10, 2016, 20:0104/10/16
09/25/14

DESIGN UPGRADES

Soldiers,

Yes, Yes I know....it's all about getting members to spend money on diamonds.  However, I think it would be a good idea to also have repositories for the Design Upgrades. All other resources have repositories, so why not these as well??

As they are rather costly yet beneficial, there would probably be some very good battles over such repositories. In the end the game should be about the encouraging more battles. Ultimately, more battles leads to more diamonds being purchased anyways.

Your thoughts?

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 10, 2016, 22:5204/10/16
03/25/15
EXECUTIONER said:

Soldiers,

Yes, Yes I know....it's all about getting members to spend money on diamonds.  However, I think it would be a good idea to also have repositories for the Design Upgrades. All other resources have repositories, so why not these as well??

As they are rather costly yet beneficial, there would probably be some very good battles over such repositories. In the end the game should be about the encouraging more battles. Ultimately, more battles leads to more diamonds being purchased anyways.

Your thoughts?

Commander...Please submit this suggestion to Support...Hopefully they will implement some kind af a reward that includes designs...but that would be entirely up to the developers