All Categories

EULA or words on paper that don't mean shit for Plarium

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Sep 19, 2015, 00:5509/19/15
11/05/14

So to clarify this, my intention is not a witch hunt. I do not blame Multis.

I blame Plarium for not ramrod their own Terms of Business (Multis are not allowed). Because the only interest of Plarium ist to make money. They delet Bases just for the suspicion of being a multi. They don't delete your base if you have payed for diamonds. I could give you an example of a player with 7 bases. 4 were not deletet because he bought diamonds on these, 3 were deleted because he never bought diamonds with these. But whatever, i could fake this, so why bother.

So i think this post won't last really long here, but why not try to change sth.

A clan lost its MC last weekend to another clan. Nothing big you might think. But this 100 Member Clan defending what they didn't steel, but conquered from ZHG and build it up by themselves to a level 5 MC did not lose it to another clan. They lost it to only one Player with multiple accounts who was willing to spend not even hundreds but thousands of Dollars.

I do not think this clan would have lost their MC if it wasn't for one player to get his will!

I am displeased by the wicked ways of plarium just looking for their own fortune!

Pay to win!

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 19, 2015, 01:0009/19/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:00(edited)
11/05/14

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4115/gew5dst4_jpg.htm

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4115/zamhcjwr_jpg.htm

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4115/3w5z97l8_jpg.htm

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4115/ejicaizq_jpg.htm

Sep 21, 2015, 16:0309/21/15
03/25/15

Hello Arbiter

Plarium is checking many times Zandia to find Multi Bases. I think Plariums is not supporting Multis, but we also looking for Informations from the players side to locate Multis.

Yours Sincerly

Gunner.Simic

Nov 12, 2015, 08:0711/12/15
Mate if u only know how unoften actually multis reported from the player base are actually removed it aint so often even when u have a total writhen text saying i have multis this question is always at the discreation of plarium if they really just wanted to "make money" they would delete anyone who use the same name as another example if someone was to make a account named Daniel1 they ban me or Daniel1 after one of us payed them this whould be absurb it would destroy the games reputation instantly
Nov 12, 2015, 19:5011/12/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:43(edited)
11/05/14

It's true. plarium does not enforce the multi account rule as long as it lines the pocket of the game.

it would be bad business if they did

Nov 23, 2015, 02:1711/23/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:03(edited)
11/05/14

Plarium has an automated system which detects multiple IP's and similar actions etc to determine if a user is multi accounting, or botting. They are also (from what im told) taking customer feedback on the help desk currently to try and improve the system as they realize it may not be perfect. Sometimes even having the same name + IP is not enough to ban a player due to households sharing IP addresses, I can personally (from a players perspective) promise that they do ban accounts... Just sometimes it is not noticeable or to the scale that maybe you would except... Which is exactly why Plarium is actively trying to improve. 

Although this will make me look like im fighting for one side, money has no say in who gets banned for multi accounting or not, I have seen huge spenders banned for multi accounting, If you have any fears I suggest you contact John Black directly and discuss this with him

http://forum.plarium.com/en/profile/messaging/#{"UserId":22503,"UserName":"John Black"}

Jul 23, 2016, 05:4407/23/16
Arbiter said:

So to clarify this, my intention is not a witch hunt. I do not blame Multis.

I blame Plarium for not ramrod their own Terms of Business (Multis are not allowed). Because the only interest of Plarium ist to make money. They delet Bases just for the suspicion of being a multi. They don't delete your base if you have payed for diamonds. I could give you an example of a player with 7 bases. 4 were not deletet because he bought diamonds on these, 3 were deleted because he never bought diamonds with these. But whatever, i could fake this, so why bother.

So i think this post won't last really long here, but why not try to change sth.

A clan lost its MC last weekend to another clan. Nothing big you might think. But this 100 Member Clan defending what they didn't steel, but conquered from ZHG and build it up by themselves to a level 5 MC did not lose it to another clan. They lost it to only one Player with multiple accounts who was willing to spend not even hundreds but thousands of Dollars.

I do not think this clan would have lost their MC if it wasn't for one player to get his will!

I am displeased by the wicked ways of plarium just looking for their own fortune!

Pay to win!

Mar 29, 2018, 14:4203/29/18
01/17/15
gunner is like Lv100+ and has been playing forever. they have a boatload of MC's are #1 combine and have been for a long time on the server and he obviously is =paying to win...