All Categories

Questions that need answering

Questions that need answering

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Apr 10, 2018, 22:1704/10/18
01/17/15
336

hello again. 

what do the chevrons on the thunderheads, mohawks, and firedrakes mean? 
Apr 18, 2018, 14:2604/18/18
01/17/15
336
and can you take a mining complex if you are not in a combine?
Apr 18, 2018, 16:2904/18/18
Apr 18, 2018, 16:30(edited)
06/13/15
1414

Lt.Stone said:


hello again. 

what do the chevrons on the thunderheads, mohawks, and firedrakes mean? 

If you're talking about this, it's just to differentiate the types of units (defense, attack, recognition, ect ...).



Apr 18, 2018, 16:3104/18/18
06/13/15
1414

Lt.Stone said:


and can you take a mining complex if you are not in a combine?

It's mandatory to be part of a combination to capture a MC. But nothing prevents you from being alone in this combination.

Apr 19, 2018, 14:2404/19/18
Apr 21, 2018, 08:06(edited)
01/17/15
336
Bill Almorra said:

Lt.Stone said:


hello again. 

what do the chevrons on the thunderheads, mohawks, and firedrakes mean? 

If you're talking about this, it's just to differentiate the types of units (defense, attack, recognition, ect ...).


no, i meant the other symbol here. like his rank or something?

Apr 21, 2018, 08:0604/21/18
Apr 21, 2018, 08:08(edited)
06/13/15
1414

Lt.Stone said:


Bill Almorra said:


Lt.Stone said:


hello again. 

what do the chevrons on the thunderheads, mohawks, and firedrakes mean? 

If you're talking about this, it's just to differentiate the types of units (defense, attack, recognition, ect ...).


no, i meant the other symbol here. like his rank or something?

The stronger the unit types, the more bars. As you might notice, syndicate units don't wear one.

Apr 23, 2018, 04:1804/23/18
01/17/15
336
thanks again, you guys are great
Apr 23, 2018, 04:1904/23/18
01/17/15
336
any word on that anti-missile system being implemented any time soon?
Apr 24, 2018, 09:0904/24/18
06/13/15
1414

Lt.Stone said:


any word on that anti-missile system being implemented any time soon?

I talked about this after your first post on this topic, question number 4. There is nothing I can bring to my answer at the moment. 

May 8, 2018, 13:0905/08/18
01/17/15
336
approximately, how many bases dose one have to Occupie to get 1 Km2 for the achievement? 
May 10, 2018, 17:0505/10/18
May 14, 2018, 10:37(edited)
06/13/15
1414

If you're talking about the territory that a combine has, I think having Mining Complexes glued to each other influences that number a lot. 

May 14, 2018, 08:2205/14/18
01/17/15
336
CM's? and why the hell are DRONES eating food?
May 14, 2018, 11:0205/14/18
06/13/15
1414

Lt.Stone said:


CM's? and why the hell are DRONES eating food?

I reversed the initials. It's corrected.

As you know we have many limits on the number of units you can send to this or that location and these limits are set based on the units' food consumption. That's why even Drones eat some food.

May 18, 2018, 02:1405/18/18
01/17/15
336

ahh, i got yu. alright. thanks again.

May 18, 2018, 06:3705/18/18
May 18, 2018, 06:37(edited)
06/13/15
1414
Lt.Stone said:

ahh, i got yu. alright. thanks again.

You're always welcome !
May 19, 2018, 04:4605/19/18
01/17/15
336
i was actually wondering where in the world is Zandia located? like what continent? 
May 19, 2018, 16:1205/19/18
06/13/15
1414

Lt.Stone said:


i was actually wondering where in the world is Zandia located? like what continent? 

Without giving false information, I believe that Zandia is qualified as the East African Republic. 

May 20, 2018, 16:3305/20/18
01/17/15
336
thanks, its just nice to know where all this is taking place. 
Jun 2, 2018, 09:4906/02/18
10/11/15
1
no see all my base how removed high bar please?
Jun 2, 2018, 17:0706/02/18
06/13/15
1414

geronimo08 said:


no see all my base how removed high bar please?

Commander, 

 

At the moment the devs haven't added the possibility to hide the top interface. 

FB players can take screenshots of their base or the entire interface is hidden.