new commanders looking for help

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Aug 16, 2017, 17:3608/16/17
07/11/16

Hello new commanders,

For a while now I wanted to do a tutorial or something to help people understand the game better but instead what i decided to do is anyone that wants help or wants a tutorial on something I will be glad to help you out in anyway i can. if you're not looking for tutorial i will be sure to answer any of your questions that you may want to be answered. I have been playing soldiers inc for over a year now and I am pretty experienced. I'm looking forward to answer any questions that you may have to make you and your base the best and Zandia.

LightSword

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 17, 2017, 13:5008/17/17
07/11/16

zenki said:

Strengths will also be weak points... 

Can not survive by words...

What do you mean? I do not understand your question

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 18, 2017, 09:0108/18/17
09/17/15

LightSword said:

What do you mean? I do not understand your question

I don't think it was a question ;)

By the way, nice thread! :)
Aug 18, 2017, 15:5708/18/17
07/11/16

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

I don't think it was a question ;)

By the way, nice thread! :)

thanks,  I always want to help out new people but I'm figuring out lately that newbies just go to the bug reports and post something that they can't figure out because somehow they think that not knowing what to do is a bug thus they don't really look at the game tutorial thread maybe you should move my thread

Aug 18, 2017, 22:0808/18/17
07/11/16

zenki said:

Like most players I have also started from level 1 ! 

There are two things I want to know about ZHG and PvP at the start! 

ZHG, you can be comfortable not afraid of being attacked but when PvP comes back is a different thing!  

What do you think when you have to face another player? 

I answered your question in my other thread 

Aug 27, 2017, 21:3108/27/17
07/11/16

zenki said:

The next thing is: what units should be selected for training? 

light? heavy? armor? air force?

well this would just be personal opinion but I would say tell your Airfield stuff first then light then armor and lastly heavy but it all depends on what kind of army you're going to face and what you're trying to build, if I'm not mistaking on this;

Light infantry and air the best against Light infantry

Armor and heavy infantry are the best against Armor

Heavy infantry and some light infantry is the best against heavy infantry

Light infantry and heavy infantry are the best against air

More than likely I am mistaking on this but I’m just taking avg attack/def stats maybe I can be corrected on this. But again just build what you're going to attack against that's what you need. I like to build air and light.

Aug 28, 2017, 23:0608/28/17
Aug 28, 2017, 23:08(edited)
08/12/14

zenki said:

I want to know specifically which unit you choose!  

Used for pvp and zhg!  

for example: lightweight unit: rifleman / operator / commando / viper... choose one?

Not sure about Light, but I prefer using low resource per offense/ defense troops for PvP. Specifically, I prefer Recon for offense and sappers for defense. Riflemen have a better offense per resource ratio, but they're just too slow for my tastes. Also, if you do it this way (using low cost troops) you inflict damage on your enemies while taking a much smaller resource hit. Not to mention that lots of targets tend to be weak against massed infantry.

I should note that when I find medium sized targets I feel I can wipe using the occupation method, I send more than just my infantry.

For ZHG, my preference is infantry and heavy infantry. I also throw in my thunderheads for those that are weak against offensive aviation. I do this to slowly convert them to armor, as this will allow my overall offense to increase even though I am sacrificing resources.

I should note that I only keeps offensive armor, as I have chosen to slowly make myself into a hammer. The only defense troops I don't sacrifice are aviation. Those I reserve for my combine's MCs.

Aug 29, 2017, 07:0808/29/17
Aug 29, 2017, 07:08(edited)
07/11/16

zenki said:

I want to know specifically which unit you choose!  

Used for pvp and zhg!  

for example: lightweight unit: rifleman / operator / commando / viper... choose one?

i do not keep my light weight units because of ration consumption. i build them just to kill them so ill normally attack people with recon operators and commandos if i don't put them into zhg, (i don't build Riflemen because they are very slow but yeah they do have a better offense per resource ratio but they do not fit my needs as a commander ) i do the same as well for my heavy units because of ration consumption is too high.

i think armor is only good in large numbers, thus i will wait until i have a big army before attacking anyone. i use mostly armor for pvp

aviation is the best troop from the stand point that it has the lowest ration consumption per attack/defense thus ill use them mostly for attacking but it depens on what i attack

Sep 2, 2017, 21:2109/02/17
07/11/16

zenki said:

There are 3 types of units: normal, IPs, Tm

IPs and Tm units are not as strong as you think

IPs are expensive resource

Tm takes time to create Tm

Light infantry

recon operator _ sapper

Heavy infantry

assault infantry _ heavy snipper

armor

Za'am MK VI _ M22043 Creighton

combat aviation

AH-72 & AH-42 _ Mz29 & Ten-Alpha(?) 

recon

MQB-11 & XV-15 (fast-moving) & Z-1(?)

what do you think?!

it all depends on what your judging this on, the best attack/defense,the best bang for your buck; attack per resource or best speed

Light infantry

A)rifleman is the best except for speed viper has the best speed

D)sapper

Heavy infantry

A)assault infantry

D)heavy sniper

armor

A)vindicators are the best attack per resource however not the best attack

D)Creighton

combat aviation

A)AH-72 t-head

D)firedrake