It's a strategy game about war. 

It's also a life suck so be careful.
Jul 3, 2018, 17:4707/03/18
06/13/15

Lt.Stone said:

It's a strategy game about war. 

It's also a life suck so be careful.

Hey Commander, 

Pay attention to certain words, this could be confusing. 

Jun 8, 2019, 22:0306/08/19
Jun 8, 2019, 22:12(edited)
01/17/15

i mean it will draw you in so much that it starts effecting your "out of game" life.

it depends on how much you dedicate your self to your base and all, then you throw a combine into the mix and that just changes everything!

now i have a family online that i have been intertwined with since 2015. "Family" like i know these guys and they know me. its crazy...

my wife hates this game because i have a problem... lol... 

so what i'm trying to get at with my comment is that if YOU are not careful, YOU could end up like me, in a kind of way with this game.

make no mistake, i LOVE this game, its engaging on an alarming level, and the story line is something i would expect to be in a land such as Zandia.

there is more than meets the first glance at soldiers inc. i can tell you that much, thats for sure. maybe i just read to much into the game, or what, but i love it and i dont mind contributing money to help continue to make it better :) so says the new coiner rofl...

im a musician and i just found out one of my combine mates ive know forever now is a DJ and producer, lol, so, this could be my BIG break! wish me luck yeah?!!

Jun 11, 2019, 11:4006/11/19
03/05/19

Lt.Stone said:

i mean it will draw you in so much that it starts effecting your "out of game" life.

it depends on how much you dedicate your self to your base and all, then you throw a combine into the mix and that just changes everything!

now i have a family online that i have been intertwined with since 2015. "Family" like i know these guys and they know me. its crazy...

my wife hates this game because i have a problem... lol... 

so what i'm trying to get at with my comment is that if YOU are not careful, YOU could end up like me, in a kind of way with this game.

make no mistake, i LOVE this game, its engaging on an alarming level, and the story line is something i would expect to be in a land such as Zandia.

there is more than meets the first glance at soldiers inc. i can tell you that much, thats for sure. maybe i just read to much into the game, or what, but i love it and i dont mind contributing money to help continue to make it better :) so says the new coiner rofl...

im a musician and i just found out one of my combine mates ive know forever now is a DJ and producer, lol, so, this could be my BIG break! wish me luck yeah?!!

Hello, commander. First of all, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. In my opinion, each player decides on their own how much time it's needed to devote to the game. 

I think that real life things should always be the priority though. 
Jun 27, 2019, 23:3206/27/19
01/17/15

oh yeah, of course... totally agree...

its just, ever since i spent money on the game, i've seen my base as an investment.

so its not just a game anymore, i do take it very seriously, and i WORK very hard at it.

the rewards i get out of all of it has definitely been worth the squeeze...

cheers yall!

step lightly, speak softly, and carry a really big stick!

Jul 4, 2019, 08:2407/04/19
03/05/19

Thank you for such an active position in the game. 

I wish you new victories in Soldiers!