All Categories

Mining Complex Blitz is waiting for you!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
John BlackCharacter
Dec 21, 2016, 12:0312/21/16
01/13/15

What’s in it for you?

Commander, you may have been building your Units for many years, and now you have an enormous army you have always wanted to preserve. It’s time to demonstrate your power!

The Mining Complex Blitz is an event that will allow you to have fun without losing much! Battle your enemies, gain experience, and a few hours later revive your Units for free!

This sounds like fun but you still have questions? Not a problem. Below are Syndicate’s answers to the most frequently asked questions about the Tournament.

Question: Which Units will I be able to revive for free, Offensive or Defensive?

Answer: Upon completion of the Tournament, you will be able to recover 90% of each of the three types of Units (Offensive, Defensive, and Spying) at no cost!

Question: Will I get Experience Points for my battles at Mining Complexes during the Tournament?

Answer: Yes, you will earn Experience Points by participating in this event just like in any other Tournament.  

Question: Will it be free to revive Units lost at Bases, Combine HQs, and Repositories?

Answer: No, you will only be able to revive 90% of Units lost in battles at Mining Complexes.

Question: Who will be able to recover 90% of lost Units? Will this option only be available to players that placed in the top of the Tournament Ranking?

Answer: Every player who lost Units in battles at Mining Complexes during the Tournament will be able to revive 90% of them for free.

Question: Will the points gained during the Tournament count towards Achievements?

Answer: The points you gain will only count towards the following Achievements: Profiteers, Soldiers of Fortune, Brothers in Arms, Line 'Em Up, Mobilizers, Destroyers, Raiders, and Performers. These are the only Achievements the points will count towards.

Question: How long will the Tournament last?

Answer: The duration of the Tournament will be very short. Therefore, we suggest that you make all the necessary preparations well in advance and mobilize your Combine's forces not to waste time once the Tournament begins!

Question: For how long will free revival be available once the Tournament is over?

Answer: You will be able to recover 90% of your lost Units within 7 days after the Tournament ends.

Question: Will it be possible to recover lost Units during the Tournament?

Answer: Yes. During the Tournament, you will be able to recover 90% of your lost Units with Diamonds. Once the Tournament ends, the recovery of 90% of your Units will be free.

Leave a comment if you are ready to destroy your enemies!

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 21, 2016, 19:3112/21/16
Dec 21, 2016, 19:32(edited)
04/21/14

John Black said:

all is very good! after few hours the battlefield already monstrously bloody.
I've just a very personal observation:  some strategic units as a final reward would be even more incentive to perform more massacre-actions!

I like to see the world map at ending of this MCs Blitz event, to see how many MCs changed hands!

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 22, 2016, 11:1212/22/16
09/17/15
Gul Vega said:

John Black said:

all is very good! after few hours the battlefield already monstrously bloody.
I've just a very personal observation:  some strategic units as a final reward would be even more incentive to perform more massacre-actions!

I like to see the world map at ending of this MCs Blitz event, to see how many MCs changed hands!

Cool! Thank you for your feedback! However, as for the reward part, we're not planning to add it. Instead of the regular reward, you have 90% free resurrection and a chance to change your Combine's position on the Global Map!