Strategic Contracts. Dev Notes

Search
How to join our moderation team?
AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 27, 2020, 13:4010/27/20
05/21/19

Commanders, a long-awaited feature is here! 

From now on, you can improve your Strategic Units by negotiating Strategic Contracts. 

It will take time, but the results are worth the wait!

Access to Strategic Contracts

Commanders Level 50 or higher can access these Contracts by holding their cursor over the "Contracts" icon on the right-hand menu, then selecting "Strategic Contracts" from the dropdown.

Negotiating Strategic Contracts

There are Strategic Contracts for improving the following Units: F-32 "Excalibur", RSL-150 "Harpy", v195 "Samson" MBT, TASV "Typhoon", A13 "Reilly" IFV, HISG "Cardinal", Ghost Corps, "Terminator", and QR-14 "Big Brother".

Each of these Units now has two aspects that can be upgraded:

1. Support Bonus. Increase the Offense, Defense, or Recon Bonus that the Strategic Unit receives from each Unit in their Supporting Group.

2. Support Group Size. Increase the maximum size of the Strategic Unit's Supporting Group. 

Important:

The Strategic Contract Bonus to Offense, Defense, or Recon stats will only apply if you send at least ONE Supporting Unit alongside the Strategic Unit.

You will need Fuel, Munitions, Rations, and Upgrade Designs to negotiate these Contracts. Negotiation will take some time, but you can boost them like ordinary Contracts. 

Also, as usual, you can cancel the negotiation/renegotiation of a Strategic Contract and recover a percentage of the Resources you invested.

Strategic Contract Negotiation Queue

Strategic Contracts have a separate Negotiation Queue, letting you negotiate or renegotiate them alongside your regular Contracts. 

You can get an additional Strategic Negotiation Queue with a special Item - the Strategic Negotiator. The Strategic Negotiator is temporary, and can be obtained in some special Offers. With it, you can negotiate two Strategic Contracts simultaneously, much like the normal Negotiator.

Note: Any Strategic Contracts being negotiated or renegotiated when the Strategic Negotiator expires will continue until finished.

No Referrals are required to unlock Strategic Contracts. They can all be negotiated immediately upon accessing the feature.

Moreover, no Strategic Contract is dependent on any other, so you can negotiate them in any order you like. 

Choose the Unit you want to upgrade and get started right away!

Strategic Contract Bonuses

All Bonuses that accelerate Contract negotiation speed work on Strategic Contracts as well.

With these new improvements to your most formidable weapon systems, it's time to push forward and take the fight to your enemies!

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 21, 2021, 12:3012/21/21
04/03/20

my page soldiers inc  not open for play,  please I not understand English, you please solve my problem because I don't  know English  , thank you 

Dec 22, 2021, 16:1912/22/21
02/14/19
Fares Khaki

my page soldiers inc  not open for play,  please I not understand English, you please solve my problem because I don't  know English  , thank you 

Commander it is very hard to understand what issue you have as your English is limited that is no problem. Plarium Play will not open? Please try to explain here what the problem is or/and show a picture. I do not know what your native ;anguage is.............