The difference between a Challenge and a War
Do you and your Combine know the difference between a Challenge and a War?
Here is what you need to know to be the wisest Commander in Zandia!
- always lasts 7 days;
- the restrictions for attacking Mining Complexes do not change;
- there is NO way to cancel a Challenge once your opponent accepts it.
- the restrictions for attacking Mining Complexes are lifted;
- lasts until one of the Combines cancels it;
- if a War is cancelled, Combines remain in the state of war for another 3 days;
- if Combine A requests to end the War, but Combine B doesn't reply to the request, Combine A has the ability to cancel the process of finishing the War and continue it further.
- if Combine A requests to end the War and Combine B confirms it, the war will end.
During a Challenge or a War, your Combine can earn points for the following actions:
- collecting Resources from Repositories;
- killing enemy Units while defending;
- killing enemy Units while attacking;
- collecting Resources from enemy Bases;
- downgrading enemy Mining Complexes.
Attack first and don't cede an inch of land!