Five things you should know about the Auto Unit Hider

Search
How to join our moderation team?
John BlackCharacter
Jan 22, 2016, 14:4101/22/16
01/13/15

Five things you should know about the Auto Unit Hider

Five things you should know about the Auto Unit Hider: 

1. You can get an 8-hour Auto Troop Hider with Diamonds and a 4-hour Auto Unit Hider with IPs. 

2. You can check the status of your Activated Troop Hider by going to the ""My Items"" button located near the ""Engage Hostiles!"" button. 

3. Once activated, this Item hides any Units you produce - along with any Units returning to your Base - in the Command HQ. 

4. This Item will not hide any Units that you intentionally leave in your Base. 

5. The Auto Unit Hider may appear as a Reward for participation in Tournaments. Always check the list of Rewards for every Tournament! 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 30, 2016, 23:5701/30/16
12/15/15
For the past few days I have tried to purchase auto troop hiders and it says I have "reached the limit for this item." Does that reset and if so how many can you purchase in a given time period?
Jan 31, 2016, 08:5901/31/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:09(edited)
11/05/14
Most items in the black market have a limit of some description, I think that the limit on auto unit hider's is 10 at a time (don't hold me to the number)
John BlackCharacter
Feb 1, 2016, 08:3402/01/16
Feb 1, 2016, 08:35(edited)
01/13/15
jim said:

For the past few days I have tried to purchase auto troop hiders and it says I have "reached the limit for this item." Does that reset and if so how many can you purchase in a given time period?
if you already have bought one Auto Troop Hider, or you have it activated, you can't buy more. You can have only one Auto Troop Hider.
Feb 23, 2016, 05:0202/23/16
12/15/15

John Black said:

if you already have bought one Auto Troop Hider, or you have it activated, you can't buy more. You can have only one Auto Troop Hider.

Then it should not appear in the Black Market after it has been purchased and used. How about fixing that? I really don't need items I cannot purchase cluttering up the menu.

Secondly, the auto troops hider is an item that many of us would purchase regularly. You might want to consider removing the limit.

John BlackCharacter
Feb 23, 2016, 08:5602/23/16
01/13/15
jim said:

John Black said:

Then it should not appear in the Black Market after it has been purchased and used. How about fixing that? I really don't need items I cannot purchase cluttering up the menu.

Secondly, the auto troops hider is an item that many of us would purchase regularly. You might want to consider removing the limit.

I will pass your suggestion, Commander. I agree that it may be annoying to see the Item you can't buy. But you can either activate it from the Black Market. I hope our engineers will figure out how to resolve this.
Dec 17, 2016, 00:1212/17/16
What BS. It doesn't hide units you produce. I have it sitting there after forking out my 300 sapphires saying it's active while my produced unit stck up in my castle. Only activated it because I've been called into work so my offense will return while I'm out. I guess if someone doesn't kill them all they will be out when I get home. I want my sapphires back!
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 19, 2016, 10:2812/19/16
09/17/15
SirRalphington said:

What BS. It doesn't hide units you produce. I have it sitting there after forking out my 300 sapphires saying it's active while my produced unit stck up in my castle. Only activated it because I've been called into work so my offense will return while I'm out. I guess if someone doesn't kill them all they will be out when I get home. I want my sapphires back!
Hi! There's another game feature that allows you to hide the Units you've built to your Bunker - the upgraded Bunker :)