MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 6, 2020, 03:5601/06/20
12/12/14

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED

My Account was hacked on Jan/3/2020 at 03:32am UTC

They were able to illegally gain access to my email address and then change my account password.

The violator(s) then took all of my units Defensive and Offensive and attacked these MC's listed below.

MC443 Occupied by COA-KTR

MC505 Occupied by COA-KTR

MC504 Occupied by COA-KTR

MC508 Occupied by COA-KTR

It just so happens that Both COA-KTR Exterminadores and Gunny from Semper FI were fighting over those MC's seconds after my account was Illegally hacked

To Illegally take someone's Gaming Identity and exploit it for your own purposes is wrong. The damage was already done by the time I tried to log in 2 hours after it all happened. I was able to regain access to my account and I changed EVERYTHING to preserve the evidence. THOSE THAT DID THIS WILL BE CAUGHT AND YOU WILL BE PUNISHED.

I spent five years building my base and my units. I want them all back and my name cleared ASAP.

Here is the IP Address that showed up on my profile tab this is the IP Address that Illegally hacked into my account https://prnt.sc/qjisfh

Plarium you must address the violations and fix this now!!!!!! The credibility of the game is obviously in jeopardy and my confidence in this game and the services that you are supposed to provide is gone.

Views
Comments