All Categories

COBRA Presence Chart

COBRA Presence Chart

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Aug 7, 2018, 09:5308/07/18
07/10/16

COBRA Presence Chart

For those interested, I have compiled a list of and current averages of COBRA missions level 1 to 100. The chart should be used as a general guide to attacking COBRA ZHG missions and reflected on average what you can potentially see engaging a certain level mission..As of today Level 100 is the current highest accessible level.

A shout out to all who helped provide some of the real data going into this, and in memoriam of all the fallen COBRA units that died to bring you this information. Let's have a moment of silence.

https://prnt.sc/kfoatm

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 8, 2018, 06:5208/08/18
Aug 8, 2018, 06:53(edited)
06/13/15

Good job, Commander ! You can congratulate Commander ZAPPIE on behalf of the community team ! 

We can add 1 minute of silence for the units that will die in the next levels.

Aug 14, 2018, 16:0108/14/18
08/05/14

Thank you for the presence chart, Daré Tro. Always glad to see a like-minded peer's work. I have one question: are the offense and defense values averages as well, or in other words, based on what values did you calculate the average presence strength?

Anyhow, I mentioned you and your findings on 'The Cobra File' website and linked to this post.

Aug 21, 2018, 16:0108/21/18
07/10/16

Shiva said:

Thank you for the presence chart, Daré Tro. Always glad to see a like-minded peer's work. I have one question: are the offense and defense values averages as well, or in other words, based on what values did you calculate the average presence strength?

Anyhow, I mentioned you and your findings on 'The Cobra File' website and linked to this post.

Thanks! :)  Each level is averaged based on the data I collected for each level. In my spreadsheet, I have all 4 offensive and defensive unit types calculated and averaged before those values are averaged into the Offense and Defense Values you see in the Presence Chart. The Average you see in the Chart is simply the average against all units types, offense and defense together, rather that just the single Offense and Defense cells you see on the Chart.

Hope that answers your question.
Aug 30, 2018, 16:5008/30/18
Aug 30, 2018, 19:28(edited)
08/05/14

Daré Tro said:

Shiva said:

Thanks! :)  Each level is averaged based on the data I collected for each level. In my spreadsheet, I have all 4 offensive and defensive unit types calculated and averaged before those values are averaged into the Offense and Defense Values you see in the Presence Chart. The Average you see in the Chart is simply the average against all units types, offense and defense together, rather that just the single Offense and Defense cells you see on the Chart.

Hope that answers your question.

Thank you for your explanation.

I understand that you used the average defense value of each of the four unit types to calculate the total defense value of the location. If I am not mistaken, it is technically not possible to calculate an average offense value for each of the four unit types (since there is only one value for each), so I am afraid I do not quite understand what you did and how you did it. Unless you meant the 'Offense Presence' and 'Defense Presence' values are each averages. If so, could you give me the sample size for level 99 offense locations (i.e. how many level 99 offense locations were tested) and the sample size for level 99 defense? Or, if it is not too much to ask, could you give me a case example of how you calculated the 'Avg' value for level 99?