All Categories

'The Cobra File' - An Excel application created to help you to get full payouts on Cobra locations

'The Cobra File' - An Excel application created to help you to get full payouts on Cobra locations

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 19, 2018, 21:5707/19/18
08/05/14

'The Cobra File' is an Excel application created to help you to get your desired full payouts on Plarium's Soldiers Inc. with ease. It is equvialent to 'The ZHG File' , but for Cobra locations. It has got several analyzing functions that can show you the course of your progress and how well you are doing. It now also includes a user friendly Easy Calculator in addition to COBRA ZHG presence charts for locations and missions.  It is provided completely free of charge. 'The Cobra File' was created and tested with Microsoft Excel 2010. Although you can use 'The Cobra File' without enabling macros, it is recommended that you enable them for its full functionality and maximum fun. You can see a screenshot of 'The Cobra File' below. There are also two video tutorials on how to use 'The Cobra File' and get a full payout available. Enjoy!

You can see a screenshot of 'The Cobra File' below:

You can download 'The Cobra File' and watch the video tutorials here:

https://thecobrafile.weebly.com/

You will also find some valuable background information on the mechanics of COBRA locations that can safe you money, time and spare you some frustration.

Enjoy!

Last Updated on 2018-09-06

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 20, 2018, 07:0407/20/18
06/13/15

Wow, Commander ! 

What an amazing job here, I think you spent a lot of time there. 

I will pin your post in the thread ! 

Jul 21, 2018, 08:1907/21/18
08/05/14
Thank you very much! Yes, I did spend some time on this 'research' project. And thanks to all who have been messaging and thanking me, you are all very welcome!
Jul 23, 2018, 05:2907/23/18
05/19/17
Do you have a copy of the Excel Document to SHARE???
Jul 23, 2018, 13:3207/23/18
02/29/16

Amazing work done, Shiva!

Can you please send me your cords in PM? I would like to add Reward to your account for all job you did! 
Jul 23, 2018, 23:5407/23/18
03/25/15
Thank You for sharing this File..It will help a lot of people..Good Job Commander
Jul 26, 2018, 11:0207/26/18
02/29/16
the soul of mellowness said:

Alina Phoenix 

I would like to add Reward to your account for all job you did! 

What is the reward?

5k of Diamonds 
Jul 27, 2018, 08:3107/27/18
08/05/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Can you please send me your cords in PM? I would like to add Reward to your account for all job you did! 

Thank you, Alina, I appreciate your offer. The Cobra File is a gift to the community, so I do not wish any reward.

If I may, there is one thing I would ask of the community, though:

I developed 'The Cobra File' as an offline application. That way, you are in control of your game data. On the other hand, it would have been great if I had access to your 'Winnings Analysis' page. The more data I can collect and analyse, the better the application can become. If you wish to contribute to the development of 'The Cobra File', you can send me a screenshot of your 'Winnings Analysis' page anonymously (as sorted by default by date and time), hopefully with lots of entries.

To contribute, please visit: https://thecobrafile.weebly.com/contribute.html

Thank you!

Jul 27, 2018, 12:1307/27/18
04/25/17
Commander, I need all the help I can get. I have not yet reviewed the assistance you offered but I have downloaded the file and appropriate your efforts to empower us in the game. Thanks!
Aug 2, 2018, 09:5808/02/18
02/29/16

Shiva said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Thank you, Alina, I appreciate your offer. The Cobra File is a gift to the community, so I do not wish any reward.

If I may, there is one thing I would ask of the community, though:

I developed 'The Cobra File' as an offline application. That way, you are in control of your game data. On the other hand, it would have been great if I had access to your 'Winnings Analysis' page. The more data I can collect and analyse, the better the application can become. If you wish to contribute to the development of 'The Cobra File', you can send me a screenshot of your 'Winnings Analysis' page anonymously (as sorted by default by date and time), hopefully with lots of entries.

To contribute, please visit: https://thecobrafile.weebly.com/contribute.html

Thank you!

Thanks for your desire to help the Community, Shiva!

It's a pleasure to see we have such players here 

You can also share this file in our FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/176306229210500/

It will help you to get even more data :)

Aug 14, 2018, 15:4508/14/18
Aug 29, 2018, 11:01(edited)
08/05/14

There is a new version of 'The Cobra File' available: V0.80. Changes and Improvements:

Added a simple but efficient 'Force Calculator'. Added a tooltip for the 'Results' column on the 'Banking Calculator' page to clarify the difference between result types. Added a new position called 'Estimated Full Payout' that shows what payout size to expect. Updated the interest color hint indicator due to latest findings. Because of these also changed the 'W/B Ratio' formula. Added a 'W/B Ratio' to the 'Payout Chart'. Updated the 'Presence Chart Locations' and 'Missions'. Updated Code.

This is a screenshot demonstration of how the Force Calculator works:

You can download this latest version on 'The Cobra File'  website:

https://thecobrafile.weebly.com/

Jun 14, 2019, 22:3606/14/19
03/25/15

Commander..Thank you for sharing this..Many will benefit from your hard work