All Categories

New Feature in Plarium Play. Introducing Quick Account Switching!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
NancyAdmin
Sep 24, 2020, 11:2709/24/20
07/09/19

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Commander,

Do you share a desktop with family members? Do you control multiple accounts so you can expand even more efficiently? Either way, an awesome new feature has arrived for the desktop version of Plarium Play: account switching!

From this point forward, you can easily switch between up to 10 accounts on your Plarium Play launcher with just the click of a button. All you need to do is sign in. If you find you're not using one, you can also remove an account whenever you like.

Download Plarium Play now to check out this new feature. Play smart, play well, and find victory!

END MESSAGE 

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 24, 2020, 15:3109/24/20
12/18/16

Did this feature just start today?  Is that why my passwords dont work?  The game app will not let me sign in.  The game will not load in the Browser.  What happened?

AlinaCommunity Manager
Sep 25, 2020, 11:0309/25/20
05/21/19
Baker said:

Did this feature just start today?  Is that why my passwords dont work?  The game app will not let me sign in.  The game will not load in the Browser.  What happened?

Hello, Baker! Yes, the app update was launched yesterday. Does your problem persist? If yes, what exactly is happening? Could you please attach a screenshot of what you see when you try to log in? Thanks in advance!