AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 17, 2020, 09:4007/17/20
05/21/19

Combine Conflict Update

Combine Conflict Update

Choose Your Unit Rewards!

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Commander,

A new option will sometimes be available in Combine Conflicts: the ability to choose the Units you receive as a Reward for Completing Stages.

As in some other Tournaments, you will be able to choose either Offensive Units or Defensive Units as your Reward.

Choose the Units that best serve your strategy and bring order to Zandia!

END MESSAGE

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 26, 2020, 06:0507/26/20
07/31/15

https://i.ibb.co/W2XkGF2/Combine-Conflict-bug-credits-instead-of-IPs.png

I think that during the update you accidentally replaced 90 + 130 IP (respectively obtained in stage 9 and 10) with "rations" ...

completely useless and ridiculous to get 220 rations ... so I thought it was certainly a mistake.

please give us the 220 IP that we should have received as a result of our game performance.

Thank you.

P.S.

I checked before collecting the prizes, and I was able to verify that 220 credits were actually credited on my account, instead of 220 IP.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 27, 2020, 07:4107/27/20
05/21/19
Red Terror said:

https://i.ibb.co/W2XkGF2/Combine-Conflict-bug-credits-instead-of-IPs.png

I think that during the update you accidentally replaced 90 + 130 IP (respectively obtained in stage 9 and 10) with "rations" ...

completely useless and ridiculous to get 220 rations ... so I thought it was certainly a mistake.

please give us the 220 IP that we should have received as a result of our game performance.

Thank you.

P.S.

I checked before collecting the prizes, and I was able to verify that 220 credits were actually credited on my account, instead of 220 IP.

Hello, Red Terror! I understand your concern here, but please note that rewards may be different. We've got a special team which is in charge of the balances and this team reviews them from time to time 
Jul 27, 2020, 17:1207/27/20
Jul 29, 2020, 23:41(edited)
07/31/15

Alina said:

Hello, Red Terror! I understand your concern here, but please note that rewards may be different. We've got a special team which is in charge of the balances and this team reviews them from time to time 

ok, so contact this "special team" and tell them to check, because they probably made a mistake.

here it is not about "making the rewards different", but the erroneousness of the change is evident, since 220 rations (upon reaching stage 9 and 10) make no sense (you get more resources by entering in a "friend base" and collecting resources from the ground).

moreover, considering that before, in their place, there were 90 + 130 IP ... considering also that (with the exception of the possibility to choose between attack and defense) no other reward has undergone changes ... the thing begins to acquire a logical and sensible explanation assuming that an accidental substitution between one resource and another occurred.

thanks.

Note:
at stage 1 and 2 the following prizes are obtained:
- 12 packs of 5000 rations each
- 8 packs of 10k rations each

so why put 90 + 130 rations on stages 9 and 10? ... It makes no sense!

Here the rewards are in the order of tens of thousands of rations (at stage 1) and then comes out this prize (at stage 10), consisting of a few tens of units of rations .... does this seem normal for you?!?

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 30, 2020, 18:5807/30/20
05/21/19
Red Terror said:

Alina said:

ok, so contact this "special team" and tell them to check, because they probably made a mistake.

here it is not about "making the rewards different", but the erroneousness of the change is evident, since 220 rations (upon reaching stage 9 and 10) make no sense (you get more resources by entering in a "friend base" and collecting resources from the ground).

moreover, considering that before, in their place, there were 90 + 130 IP ... considering also that (with the exception of the possibility to choose between attack and defense) no other reward has undergone changes ... the thing begins to acquire a logical and sensible explanation assuming that an accidental substitution between one resource and another occurred.

thanks.

Note:
at stage 1 and 2 the following prizes are obtained:
- 12 packs of 5000 rations each
- 8 packs of 10k rations each

so why put 90 + 130 rations on stages 9 and 10? ... It makes no sense!

Here the rewards are in the order of tens of thousands of rations (at stage 1) and then comes out this prize (at stage 10), consisting of a few tens of units of rations .... does this seem normal for you?!?

Hi! Got you, I'll ask around, thanks!
Aug 25, 2020, 10:3908/25/20
07/31/15

Plarium re-insered the IPs in the Combines Conflict's rewards (step 9 and 10), thus indirectly admitting that the previous setting was an error ...

... however, no one has returned to us the 220 IPs that were not delivered to us in the flawed / faulty tournament (reported above).

we received 220 (useless) rations instead of 220 IPs.

can we still hope to have the 220 IPs that we should have won due to the results achieved in that Tournament?

AlinaCommunity Manager
Sep 1, 2020, 07:3009/01/20
05/21/19
Red Terror said:

Plarium re-insered the IPs in the Combines Conflict's rewards (step 9 and 10), thus indirectly admitting that the previous setting was an error ...

... however, no one has returned to us the 220 IPs that were not delivered to us in the flawed / faulty tournament (reported above).

we received 220 (useless) rations instead of 220 IPs.

can we still hope to have the 220 IPs that we should have won due to the results achieved in that Tournament?

Hello, Red Terror! Thanks for getting back to this topic. The only team in charge of any compensation is our Support Team. Please contact our agents via this link. Cheers!