Jul 3, 2020, 12:3407/03/20
05/21/19

New Strategic Light Infantry Units

New Strategic Light Infantry Units

Coming Soon!

Get Soldiers That Reduce PvP Losses!

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Commander,

We've opened up a line with JSCo Ares' special infantry training programs: the traditional Mountain Infantry divisions, and the brand new All-Terrain Operator program. The bills are settling now, but both of these new Light Infantry Strategic Units are cleared for the Zandian theater and can be found in certain Special Offers.

These Units each have their own strengths. The All-Terrain Operator is best employed to shore up your defenses, while Mountain Infantry can effectively use their specialized training in offensive engagements.

The most important feature of these Units is their ability to assist the recovery of casualties. A certain number of Supporting Units deployed alongside them in PvP Battles can be restored for free in the Sick Bay - just how many depends on the Sick Bay's Level.

As with all Strategic Units, these soldiers demonstrate their true effectiveness when attached to a larger force. The All-Terrain Operator can only support Defensive Light Infantry, while Mountain Infantry can only lead Offensive Light Infantry troops.

Zandia is a complex theater, Commander, and its challenges demands complex combat doctrines and training to overcome. So, we got you some guys that have "overcome complexity" drilled into their bones. Thank Yuri Granin for me, if you still have a line to him; JSCo Ares really came through for us on this one.

END MESSAGE

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 6, 2020, 01:5507/06/20
07/31/15

For years you have rejected the proposals of users on the forum (eg patch that changes the climate in the game, according to the season of reality, introduce the sea on the map, etc.), each time using the excuse that this was a game based on a "desert setting"...

... but now, in complete disagreement with what has been said so far, you have introduced the "Alpine troops" into the game, surrounded by snow, ice, mountains and covered up to the top of their heads with thermal coats, gloves, scarves, etc.

LOL.

I'm not saying that I liked all the proposals made by users in the past (for example: the "sea" did not excite me! As it would have entailed serious movement problems for ground troops), or that these ideas should have liked to you... but you could have simply replied to users that they were not feasible or that you didn't like them, rather than lying, asserting that the "desert setting" of the game was not suitable for these ideas.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 7, 2020, 08:1507/07/20
05/21/19
Red Terror said:

For years you have rejected the proposals of users on the forum (eg patch that changes the climate in the game, according to the season of reality, introduce the sea on the map, etc.), each time using the excuse that this was a game based on a "desert setting"...

... but now, in complete disagreement with what has been said so far, you have introduced the "Alpine troops" into the game, surrounded by snow, ice, mountains and covered up to the top of their heads with thermal coats, gloves, scarves, etc.

LOL.

I'm not saying that I liked all the proposals made by users in the past (for example: the "sea" did not excite me! As it would have entailed serious movement problems for ground troops), or that these ideas should have liked to you... but you could have simply replied to users that they were not feasible or that you didn't like them, rather than lying, asserting that the "desert setting" of the game was not suitable for these ideas.

Hello, Red Terror! Thanks for your comment! I'm sorry that you feel this way. Not sure about any previous replies, but I know that the game is constantly developing, so it's quite possible that some things that we used to decline in the past, may be implemented in the future. We do hope for your understanding. 
Sep 11, 2020, 09:4409/11/20
Sep 11, 2020, 09:45(edited)
01/17/15

the idea of ​​the sea, on the other hand, would have many interesting developments.

for example having a ship, or more ships, that can be developed based on the load capacity, and according to its development, to be able to insert mechanized infantry and mobile artillery, according to the development it can embark + different troops and troops. that it is sent by sea to the attack of special MCs, which will have inside defense ships based on the development may have more or less troops, light, heavy artillery battleships, These MCs may be able to issue prizes in based on attacks suffered, and their knockdown level, which could be from level 10 up to level o, which would then pass into the attacker's hand. In short, to have long-term goals capable of giving immediate satisfaction, with prizes or special items. These MCs could also be seen as CASTLES, once conquered they would give greater development of the territory.

and just an idea ....

AlinaCommunity Manager
Sep 15, 2020, 08:5509/15/20
05/21/19

Besticio said:

the idea of ​​the sea, on the other hand, would have many interesting developments.

for example having a ship, or more ships, that can be developed based on the load capacity, and according to its development, to be able to insert mechanized infantry and mobile artillery, according to the development it can embark + different troops and troops. that it is sent by sea to the attack of special MCs, which will have inside defense ships based on the development may have more or less troops, light, heavy artillery battleships, These MCs may be able to issue prizes in based on attacks suffered, and their knockdown level, which could be from level 10 up to level o, which would then pass into the attacker's hand. In short, to have long-term goals capable of giving immediate satisfaction, with prizes or special items. These MCs could also be seen as CASTLES, once conquered they would give greater development of the territory.

and just an idea ....

Hello, Besticio! Thanks for sharing this idea with us. Indeed, it seems to be a good one. However, it will require a lot of time and resources to implement it. At the moment, we're focused on something else