How to join our moderation team?
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 30, 2019, 11:1107/30/19
05/21/19

Game Improvements

Game Improvements

You asked - We listened!

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- Added "More Options" to the Actions window used to interact with other players

- Added the option to apply multiple Executive Activators at a time

- Adjusted Joint Ops reports filter to ensure other player reports won't show after choosing the Partner filter

- Fixed a bug that cancelled Partner status when reconning a Partner's occupied Base

- Fixed a bug affecting Unit Training Boosts

- Fixed the Stimulant Box names appearing in Weekly Ranking Reward tooltips

- Tweaked the game to ensure it starts with the zoom configuration you used in your last session

- Fixed a bug that caused Ranking Point icons in Combat Reports to open the wrong Ranking filters

- Fixed display of Unit stats when switching between Unit tabs while a lot of Training Queues are active

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

END MESSAGE

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 30, 2019, 13:0407/30/19
11/13/16

Bonjour.

Où se trouve 

Added "More Options" to the Actions window used to interact with other players

???

Merci de votre réponse.

NancyAdmin
Jul 31, 2019, 10:3207/31/19
07/09/19

Mordynick said:

Bonjour.

Où se trouve 

Added "More Options" to the Actions window used to interact with other players

???

Merci de votre réponse.

Bonjour !

Le bouton « Plus d'options » est disponible dans la fenêtre d'interaction avec un autre joueur, notamment dans un rapport de bataille, par exemple - https://prnt.sc/omew2o. Ensuite, une fenêtre va s'ouvrir dans laquelle tu verras ce bouton https://prnt.sc/omewtj

Si tu as besoin d'un complément d'information, merci de nous le faire savoir.

Aug 2, 2019, 06:4308/02/19
Aug 7, 2019, 07:19(edited)
01/17/15
gico truffa .  sempre .. vi stanno truffando
Aug 2, 2019, 11:2408/02/19
01/17/15

this game has become a shambles, a puppet farce. you have betrayed the oldest players. buffoons

NancyAdmin
Aug 7, 2019, 09:3208/07/19
07/09/19

Besticio said:

this game has become a shambles, a puppet farce. you have betrayed the oldest players. buffoons

Hello! It seems to me that for some reasons you might have not liked the latest update, Commander. If so, please specify what exactly you would like to see improved in the game for us to understand and make the game better. Thanks. 

Sep 8, 2019, 19:3509/08/19
01/17/15

non c'è una vera novità del gioco, solo articoli per avere più truppe inutili (le vecchie truppe convenzionali non sono più necessarie affatto. Abbiamo bisogno di una vera novità di gioco, non truppe o articoli inutili per pochi.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Sep 11, 2019, 12:0409/11/19
05/21/19

Sono in VACANZA . non rompete said:

non c'è una vera novità del gioco, solo articoli per avere più truppe inutili (le vecchie truppe convenzionali non sono più necessarie affatto. Abbiamo bisogno di una vera novità di gioco, non truppe o articoli inutili per pochi.

Grazie mille per la recensione, terremo sicuramente conto dei tuoi commenti.

Sep 11, 2019, 16:5409/11/19
01/17/15
certo alina non sei mai stata in grado di rispondere ai miei quesiiti.  certo ,so che ne terrai conto.
Sep 12, 2019, 20:3509/12/19
02/25/19
Hello! Today I saw your recent update regarding "Adobe Flash Player" and the fact that all browsers will stop using it at the end of 2020. I would really like to listen to your recommendation and switch 2 "Plarium Play" but since the update, in April/May I keep getting error messages upon launching it. I tried uninstalling it and re-run the install ten times at least, but I keep getting error messages. Who can help me with this???
AlinaCommunity Manager
Sep 13, 2019, 11:5409/13/19
05/21/19

Imhotep said:

Hello! Today I saw your recent update regarding "Adobe Flash Player" and the fact that all browsers will stop using it at the end of 2020. I would really like to listen to your recommendation and switch 2 "Plarium Play" but since the update, in April/May I keep getting error messages upon launching it. I tried uninstalling it and re-run the install ten times at least, but I keep getting error messages. Who can help me with this???

Hello!

Thanks for contacting me on this matter! Please post a full description of your problem with Plarium Play there, including screenshots of the error messages. I will do my best to help you.

See you here -> https://plarium.com/forum/en/soldiers-inc/119_news-and-announcements/128449_plarium-play-app--we-need-your-feedback--3/

Jan 4, 2020, 18:0101/04/20
04/03/16

Bonjour, 

Concerne les Élites !

Pourquoi n'ai-je pas reçu les ""Billet d'Enrôlement Régulier"" gagnés lors des Opérations Clandestines ?

Mon compteur n'a pas changé après avoir réceptionné les récompenses ???

Merci de votre réponse.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 14, 2020, 09:4301/14/20
05/21/19

Eloyne said:

Bonjour, 

Concerne les Élites !

Pourquoi n'ai-je pas reçu les ""Billet d'Enrôlement Régulier"" gagnés lors des Opérations Clandestines ?

Mon compteur n'a pas changé après avoir réceptionné les récompenses ???

Merci de votre réponse.

Salut!

Je suis désolé d'entendre parler de ce problème. Veuillez contacter le support via ce lien. Ils seront heureux de vous assister. Bonne chance! [traduit via Google]

Feb 18, 2020, 17:1502/18/20
09/02/16

Is it true that Plarium has "players" infiltrated among us to generate conflicts without apparent motivation?

Is it true that here only money plays, and that there is only pleasure here to annoy others to consume unnecessary resources in a game without principles, without limits, without ...?

I'm not mentally retarded, so Plarium will give me justice: these are rhetorical questions! ;)

Jul 25, 2020, 01:2807/25/20
02/03/20
Alina said:

Game Improvements

You asked - We listened!

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- Added "More Options" to the Actions window used to interact with other players

- Added the option to apply multiple Executive Activators at a time

- Adjusted Joint Ops reports filter to ensure other player reports won't show after choosing the Partner filter

- Fixed a bug that cancelled Partner status when reconning a Partner's occupied Base

- Fixed a bug affecting Unit Training Boosts

- Fixed the Stimulant Box names appearing in Weekly Ranking Reward tooltips

- Tweaked the game to ensure it starts with the zoom configuration you used in your last session

- Fixed a bug that caused Ranking Point icons in Combat Reports to open the wrong Ranking filters

- Fixed display of Unit stats when switching between Unit tabs while a lot of Training Queues are active

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

END MESSAGE

Jan 18, 2021, 12:5201/18/21
12/05/16

Hi Plarium Team,

With the recent change to Plarium when going to the Map we cannot shrink it to see more bases.  My recommendation would be to add a magnifying glass that can shrink the map to 75% or 50%.  Also recently I noticed that one of my combine members was occupied and I couldn't recon his base prior to sending liberate troops. Thanks for reading.