All Categories

Plarium Play App. We need your feedback!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 8, 2019, 11:1305/08/19
03/05/19

Hi, commanders!

First of all, we'd like to thank you all for actively using our Plarium Play desktop application. We hope you're enjoying it.

The latest version of the application has just come out and we need your help in improving it. It would be highly appreciated if you could share your feedback about the issues you may be facing when playing via the app.

Please, leave your comments below so we can forward them straight to the devs team.

Thanks in advance!

Views
Comments
Comments
May 11, 2019, 11:0405/11/19
02/20/17
The problem is with the app itself, there are many mistakes that happen with the program, varying from game to game.  It appears you do not do much troubleshooting, you appear to rely on the public to find all your problems for you.  Overall, the app is not much help, I have reported many glitches and there still are new ones that show up every time you mess with the server.
May 15, 2019, 12:5405/15/19
03/05/19
LADYGAGA said:

The problem is with the app itself, there are many mistakes that happen with the program, varying from game to game.  It appears you do not do much troubleshooting, you appear to rely on the public to find all your problems for you.  Overall, the app is not much help, I have reported many glitches and there still are new ones that show up every time you mess with the server.
Hello! Thank you for this feedback. Could you give me more details about glitches you faced while playing the game in the app?
May 20, 2019, 12:3105/20/19
May 20, 2019, 12:34(edited)
01/17/15

i like it and haven't ran into any problems at all really. but i only play soldiers inc. and Mobile warfare, and Pirates. all of which run just fine, incredibly smoother than when i was operating on the browser versions. i like the layout but i would like more customization of my profile.

(like adding a section to show where I'm from, and getting a badge for being a veteran *I've been playing for over 3 years*)

and im talking about the badge being visible on my profile, not just here in the forums
May 23, 2019, 09:3805/23/19
03/05/19

Lt.Stone said:

i like it and haven't ran into any problems at all really. but i only play soldiers inc. and Mobile warfare, and Pirates. all of which run just fine, incredibly smoother than when i was operating on the browser versions. i like the layout but i would like more customization of my profile.

(like adding a section to show where I'm from, and getting a badge for being a veteran *I've been playing for over 3 years*)

and im talking about the badge being visible on my profile, not just here in the forums

Hello, Lt.Stone. Thank you for such positive feedback regarding the game app. I'd like you to know that our devs team is working constantly to improve the desktop application and it's possible that some new and useful features will appear in the future. 

Stay tuned!
May 23, 2019, 12:1205/23/19
08/03/14
Personally I don't like the app and therefor I don't use it. This is based on several reasons. I would like to see the game ditch Flash fast as it will not be supported anymore. Let the game run on HTML5 and move forward with the game. All Plarium games for that matter. 
May 27, 2019, 15:3905/27/19
05/27/19

I downloaded FacebookGameroom.exe, which creates "Facebook Gameroom.lnk" on desktop (Windows 10). Some days the LNK file disappears, so I open the EXE file again, which creates LNK, which I then open to connect.

A few minutes ago, several tournaments ended, which increase my total to over 3K diamonds. Right now, the total is showing only 270 diamonds, and I haven't bought or upgraded anything, and don't see any messages or history anywhere in the app showing why the diamonds have been deleted.

Everytime a tournament ends I get a message about how many diamonds I got, but don't get any message when they disappear.

Will there be a feature in the app to confirm if players want to spend diamonds before diamonds are deducted?

May 30, 2019, 12:1805/30/19
10/26/14

HI,

I would really like to be able to :

- SELL ITEMS not usefull anymore in the LAB (injectors, stimulants)

- GET more CREDITS to upgrade the hero's items

- Produce units more quickly (more bonus as reward)

Thx.
Jun 1, 2019, 10:2806/01/19
02/20/17
Boris Shevchenko said:

LADYGAGA said:

Hello! Thank you for this feedback. Could you give me more details about glitches you faced while playing the game in the app?

Jun 1, 2019, 10:4106/01/19
02/20/17

LADYGAGA said:

Boris Shevchenko said:

LADYGAGA said:

I am running into TWO major problems with Plarium Games in general, and I would say it has been over the last month or so, after Plarium has tinkered around over and over again it has gotten much worse.
I HAVE NO SCREEN SHOTS< THE GAME EITHER WORKS OR DOES NOT WORK WITHOUT WARNING OR MESSAGES.
Plarium Play:  I am running Windows 10, and if I am playing with Plarium Play, if I leave the game window (not quitting the game, just doing something else with Windows), then if I try to come back to the game window (even after just a few seconds) I find it has FROZEN, and I have to reset the game, and again be subjected to the Plarium popup ads which I believe is the intent.  So I have totally given up on Plarium Play, for me it is non-functional.
Browser version:  Somehow many instances have happened lately where the game interprets a click on something/anything in the game as a quit or a reset request.  I am constantly being bounced out of the game.  This happens with several browsers.  I did all the cache clears, etc.  It happens without warning, I am only running one game at a time, my Flash is fine, blah blah blah.  There is no way to know when it will happen, the game can be running along fine and then one extra click will turn into a reset.

Jun 6, 2019, 11:1506/06/19
03/05/19

LADYGAGA said:

LADYGAGA said:

Boris Shevchenko said:

LADYGAGA said:

I am running into TWO major problems with Plarium Games in general, and I would say it has been over the last month or so, after Plarium has tinkered around over and over again it has gotten much worse.
I HAVE NO SCREEN SHOTS< THE GAME EITHER WORKS OR DOES NOT WORK WITHOUT WARNING OR MESSAGES.
Plarium Play:  I am running Windows 10, and if I am playing with Plarium Play, if I leave the game window (not quitting the game, just doing something else with Windows), then if I try to come back to the game window (even after just a few seconds) I find it has FROZEN, and I have to reset the game, and again be subjected to the Plarium popup ads which I believe is the intent.  So I have totally given up on Plarium Play, for me it is non-functional.
Browser version:  Somehow many instances have happened lately where the game interprets a click on something/anything in the game as a quit or a reset request.  I am constantly being bounced out of the game.  This happens with several browsers.  I did all the cache clears, etc.  It happens without warning, I am only running one game at a time, my Flash is fine, blah blah blah.  There is no way to know when it will happen, the game can be running along fine and then one extra click will turn into a reset.

Good day! Thank you for providing me with this information. In my opinion, the first issue is connected to lacking RAM on your PC. Please, check System Requirements for the game which you may find in the game description in the Application. 

As for the browser playing, I would recommend that you use Chrome browser in incognito mode. In most cases, the game works really good when the incognito mode is turned on. 

Jun 6, 2019, 17:0106/06/19
03/30/15

My Problem with the App is does not support all forms of Windows.I keep getting this Message & I am running Windows 7:

http://prntscr.com/nyhvxa

Jun 6, 2019, 21:3506/06/19
Soldiers Inc.  How dare you set up an event and assign us a combine to fight.  The game going to pot that bad you want more dead and rebuy.  I already told our proposed enemy we will not participate.  You all make me sick.  I hope you go broke.
Jun 7, 2019, 14:3306/07/19
07/31/15

my only problem with Plarium Play is that I can't use the mouse wheel to scroll during unit selection or in reports or any other tab I open.

I am forced to drag the side lever with a holding down left mouse click, to scroll through the tab I am viewing.

otherwise it is the same as the browser, except that it seems a bit faster to load the game!

Jun 10, 2019, 17:3706/10/19
04/18/16
The new play app is riddled with technical issues just like the browser is. The only advantage is your troops and units have a faster speed. I have a really good suggestion for improving the game. Fix your site and maintain it regularly so it works properly ALL the time and stop blaming Murphy for your own inadequacies.
Jun 11, 2019, 09:5306/11/19
03/05/19

Thank you all for your comments. Devs are constantly working to improve the desktop application. So, I expect it will work better day by day. 

Stay tuned!
Jun 11, 2019, 21:1406/11/19
01/17/15
yeah, being able to sell unwanted or un-needed items like (precise relocaters) or (resource production increase items) for diamonds would change everything. 
Jun 13, 2019, 09:1106/13/19
03/05/19
Lt.Stone said:

yeah, being able to sell unwanted or un-needed items like (precise relocaters) or (resource production increase items) for diamonds would change everything. 
I'm not sure about diamonds, but it's possible that the exchanging option for resources may appear :)
Jun 13, 2019, 12:1806/13/19
08/03/14

Boris Shevchenko said:

I'm not sure about diamonds, but it's possible that the exchanging option for resources may appear :)

The same answer was given by your predecessor and his predecessor about the Medical Laboratory and the abundance of level 12 Stimulances. How about the game engine? Time is ticking and very soon Flash will no longer be supported. This game and all Plarium games for that matter are outdated and running old-fashioned. 

Jun 15, 2019, 07:3106/15/19
01/17/15
but thats where players like myself come in, i have no problem financially supporting a game i love. especially with how much i really do love this game. its changed my life, and its all i ever really do, ive been logged on and at it for like two days now. and ill still be at it 3 days from now in the aftermath of the combine conflict i just seriously burnt my self out on...  
Jun 15, 2019, 09:2006/15/19
08/03/14

Lt.Stone said:

but thats where players like myself come in, i have no problem financially supporting a game i love. especially with how much i really do love this game. its changed my life, and its all i ever really do, ive been logged on and at it for like two days now. and ill still be at it 3 days from now in the aftermath of the combine conflict i just seriously burnt my self out on...  

That's great! Happy to see that you have fun and enjoy the game. If you're logged on for 3 days, you need some serious help by the way. You might want to consider some fresh air, check up with your ophthalmologist and some mental help. Burn outs can kill you and when you're gone, you and Plarium lose. That's what they call a lose-lose situation.