All Categories

Idea for reinforcement on repositories

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 3, 2022, 13:5305/03/22
07/31/15

When you send reinforcements to a Repository owned by a friend, that Repository changes ownership and becomes yours when the current owner's units complete their resource gathering phase.

Therefore, when the owner completes his extraction of resources, not all the units present within the Repository return home, but only those of the owner go back to bring the extracted resources to him!

At that point the new owner immediately becomes the player who had reinforcements inside the Repo previously owned by his friend (the avatar above the repository also changes face and the face of the new owner is shown on the radar!).

If there are reinforcements belonging to multiple players within a repository, upon completion of the extraction of the current owner (when his units return home) the system assigns the next property to the player who sent a higher defensive value than all the others **.

The process will continue in this way as long as all the players who had sent reinforcements to that Repository will be assigned their own moment in which they will become owners (in order of the defensive value allocated on the Repository) ...

I hope this sounds like a good idea to you (as it seems to me). 😁👍

I believe it is also easy to develop.

Edit:

** NOTE: alternatively the succession of ownership can be established in order of arrival on the Repository (Example: If I have sent 30 sappers, but I have been the first to send reinforcements on the Repo, then I will receive the assignment of the Repo first, after the original owner, even if the other players have sent 1000 maulers each). ... maybe setting it this way is nicer! 

Views
Comments
Comments
May 5, 2022, 02:3705/05/22
02/14/19

Thanks for your suggestion Commander. I will forward it to the Devs Team. As you know only they decide if a suggestion will be implemented in te future so lets see. Thanks for making suggestions. Highly appreciated! 

May 9, 2022, 19:4605/09/22
03/10/17

Great Idea