All Categories

ZHG Location Level 400  and ZHG Safeguard Building

ZHG Location Level 400 and ZHG Safeguard Building

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Apr 16, 2022, 22:1004/16/22
05/25/14

ZHG Location Level 400 and ZHG Safeguard Building

Hello I am writting this because many of us feel doing zhg location is worthless at the moment because the game is capped at level 280 the payouts are very lame I have doing zhg for a long time and I am at level 280 which I have passed 10 times now but rewards are very lame i have been playing soldiers now for almost 8 years I feel the support team needs to make a step up in the right direction and that is look after those long term players in order to do this make ZHG locations for us oldies at 400 and make the payouts x 2  the reward I also would like to add that we need a new building called the ZHG safeguard the way it works is simple You build a ZHG building it has 5 levels ..  Level 1 stores 10% of losses Level 2 Stores 25% of losses Level 3 Stores 40% of losses level 4 stores 55% of losses and last is level 5 it stores 70% of all losses at ZHG location in other words you get back those troop losses for free of troops based on your level of ZHG Building... Example say your safeguard building is level 5 that means 70% of falling troops from ZHG Locations will be stationed there for free collection no diamonds needed to gain those troops back in safeguard building ...   level 1-5   to build the ZHG building you must be 5 year player and be level 100 starting base for building ZHG building is 200 Upgrade design  and 200k of rations 200K of fuel and 200k Ammo ... Once Building has been build  each level upgrade will cost  you 300 Upgrade Designs  and 200k of rations 200K of fuel and 200k Ammo .......  this idea is to give something back for those long term players like myself and many others I would hope the Support team really looks at my idea and takes it on board  

Views
Comments