All Categories

CTOC - Coalition Tactical Operations Center

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 12, 2020, 05:2211/12/20
11/26/18

I would like to suggest the addition of a CTOC - Coalition Tactical Operations Center, an HQ for coalitions members. This would allow for cross support by all members of the coalition such as, reinforcements at critical locations such as Repositories, Combine HQ's and MC's. This would be extremely beneficial for lower level Combines that have a difficult time maitaining HQ levels or holding an MC and would allow for cross level gains as well. This would allow smaller combines in a joint effort, which is the primary purpose of a coalition, to work to hold a strategic game piece, MC, and all benefit from troop vetting at a rate agreed upon by the joint members holding the MC. This would also allow for better organization and communication between the CEO's of the individual Combines that make up the coalition. As a strategic part of a the game, the addition of the Coalition was vital for smaller combines to work together, the addition of the CTOC would further that ability and make operations much easeir and more beneficial for smaller combines to join a coalition. I hope you find this of interest and see fit to add this to the game as I think it will be a helpful and beneficial addition. 

Thanks in advance for your consideration of this suggestion.

FuriousLoneWolf

- FURY -

WOLFPACK 

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 12, 2020, 12:4611/12/20
03/15/18

Thats a great Idea to do that. So we can help lower level combine and we can make plans with them. I really like this.

Nov 12, 2020, 15:3611/12/20
01/04/19

Excellent idea. This will enable combines to form a true coalition and have some benefits to being in a coalition which would also level the battlefield. Sorta like having world powers with the smaller combines being able to be part of the bigger portions of the game since if they have started in the last year they will no way have enough to get their HQ beyond level 5 or ever stand a chance of taking an MC. Therefore they will never have the opportunity to get strong enough to remain on the battlefield. This could help those that come to the game and soon realize that they have no fighting chance to stay instead of leaving the game. This would enable the overall game to grow and more would enjoy it. 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 13, 2020, 17:3711/13/20
05/21/19

Hello, Commander! That's an interesting idea! How do you see this Coalition Tactical Operations Center? Is it similar to the current Combine HQ?

Nov 15, 2020, 02:5911/15/20
11/26/18

Yes, silimar to HQ operations setup but instead of combine members holding an HQ, it is combines that hold the CTOC. Here they can make the same requests for resources or reinforcements as you would for members in an HQ, but reinforcement requests can also include request for aid at each other HQ if needed or an MC if needed and all coalition members could assist with. This could also be a structure that could be upgraded just as an HQ but where all members of the coalition could send reinforcement to secure the CTOC with similar bonus increases that all members of the CTOC and the coalition would benefit from. This would also allow for cross communications via message and group messages just like group message ability in the HQ. I think this would make the coalition more functional for cross support for it's members, more appealing to those who join coallitons for the purpose of helping each other and more likely to draw in new members that are not currently in a coalition. 

This could also be a stepping stone for SMC's or Super Mining Complexes that Coalitions hold and that all members can reinforce and benefit from and one that would offer a higher resource to gain instead of MC cash for vetting troops but would perhaps instead, provide IP's, Diamonds or even Upgrade Designs and gives credit for greater area of control on the map and thus great dominance.

I hope you find this as interesting and intriguing as I do and see it as a potential next step in game play for your members.

- FURY -

AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 16, 2020, 12:0511/16/20
05/21/19
FuriousLoneWolf

Yes, silimar to HQ operations setup but instead of combine members holding an HQ, it is combines that hold the CTOC. Here they can make the same requests for resources or reinforcements as you would for members in an HQ, but reinforcement requests can also include request for aid at each other HQ if needed or an MC if needed and all coalition members could assist with. This could also be a structure that could be upgraded just as an HQ but where all members of the coalition could send reinforcement to secure the CTOC with similar bonus increases that all members of the CTOC and the coalition would benefit from. This would also allow for cross communications via message and group messages just like group message ability in the HQ. I think this would make the coalition more functional for cross support for it's members, more appealing to those who join coallitons for the purpose of helping each other and more likely to draw in new members that are not currently in a coalition. 

This could also be a stepping stone for SMC's or Super Mining Complexes that Coalitions hold and that all members can reinforce and benefit from and one that would offer a higher resource to gain instead of MC cash for vetting troops but would perhaps instead, provide IP's, Diamonds or even Upgrade Designs and gives credit for greater area of control on the map and thus great dominance.

I hope you find this as interesting and intriguing as I do and see it as a potential next step in game play for your members.

- FURY -

Got it, thanks! It's a nice idea, though we don't plan any changes in Coalitions in the nearest time. Maybe, later! 🤗