All Categories

Stop the cheating

Stop the cheating

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Mar 2, 2023, 02:5103/02/23
10/17/17

Stop the cheating

If you look into the weekly  Occupation Ranking 19 out of  Top 20 are BOT users. 

Many of them you will find in the SO ranking, too. 

Any plans? Just asking, cause if you can no longer win any categorie like this without charting - why would you play anymore?

Lots of them use Bots in other parts of the game, too. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 2, 2023, 08:3103/02/23
02/14/19

If you are sure players use third party programs you can Report them including pictures at Plarium Support Commander

Plarium Support Center  

Mar 2, 2023, 14:4103/02/23
10/17/17

Does it work? Does not look like that:)

Everybody knows some level 50 to 80 bases are using bots to get results 3 times higher then long established Top players in that categories had as all time hights. And i am sure you got alot of reports on that.

I think Plarium tried this Anti Cheat software that disconnected alot of non cheating players - so how do the cheaters not get banned, do they just change their IPs and continue or did they figure out the sweet spot?

Mar 3, 2023, 01:1503/03/23
02/14/19

Commander as I wrote earlier submit a ticket and provide Support with all details. No doubt they will check and I can assure you the player will be banned when Support finds third party program tools or other cheats

Mar 3, 2023, 10:3003/03/23
10/17/17

''We will investigate the issue thoroughly and take appropriate measures if any violations are detected.
Please note that the investigation can take some time, and you may not see immediate results. ''

Done long time ago. Top Special Operative EXP tournament guy is level 59 and makes 133 million points ( so far). 5 times what the top non botter made. Do you understand the frustration of ppl really good in their part of the game, which they used to enjoy, when they get beaten like this?

Why have a tool active that ''banns'' ppl, when those that use a vpn, can just change the IP and play on? 

PPl were using bots for years and were never banned. :)

Just bringing it to your attention, so you do not lose your non cheating player base, because of this russian bot invasion.

Mar 3, 2023, 12:0903/03/23
01/09/23

It's even worse. The bots apparently froze the servers. I logged in to set up a new group deployment in the special ops and it had upraded only 2 star special operatives in 3 hours. All 20 should have been upgraded in 2 hours. 

Btw, I'm not one of your programers. It's Plariums job to figure out who is using bots. How am I suppoed to identify them?

Mar 4, 2023, 04:0503/04/23
01/09/23

Now the group deployments stop working whenever you close the game. What's the use of buying the special operatives pass? I load up a group deployment with 20 operatives, go to bed and only 3 or 4 of them are upgraded when I log in this morning.

Reporting people doesn't work. The same groups of people have been using fiddler for years. Nothing has been done.

In a previous update Plarium "tweaked" the roster pane in the special operatives tab so it stays on an operative when it's rank is increased. Nobody asked for that change. The only reason a person would want that is so an operative would stay in focus if your using a bot to upgrade it. 

Look, we know you get a ton of complaints from freeloaders complaining about "coiners". This isn't the case. I don't have any problem with spending money so Plarium can keep the lights on. I've been playing sonce 2015 and didn't get to where I am without some investment. In return I expect the game to work properly.

Mar 4, 2023, 07:1603/04/23
02/14/19
Crazy Corpsman

Now the group deployments stop working whenever you close the game. What's the use of buying the special operatives pass? I load up a group deployment with 20 operatives, go to bed and only 3 or 4 of them are upgraded when I log in this morning.

Reporting people doesn't work. The same groups of people have been using fiddler for years. Nothing has been done.

In a previous update Plarium "tweaked" the roster pane in the special operatives tab so it stays on an operative when it's rank is increased. Nobody asked for that change. The only reason a person would want that is so an operative would stay in focus if your using a bot to upgrade it. 

Look, we know you get a ton of complaints from freeloaders complaining about "coiners". This isn't the case. I don't have any problem with spending money so Plarium can keep the lights on. I've been playing sonce 2015 and didn't get to where I am without some investment. In return I expect the game to work properly.

Commander you have enough blue diamonds? Activated auto energy? 

Mar 4, 2023, 17:4003/04/23
01/09/23
{****}GENERAL{****}

Commander you have enough blue diamonds? Activated auto energy? 

I have over 100,000 blue diamonds, a current special operative pass, and yes I activated auto energy.

Mar 4, 2023, 19:1403/04/23
10/17/17

Not many liked :''Plarium "tweaked" the roster pane in the special operatives tab so it stays on an operative when it's rank is increased. Nobody asked for that change. The only reason a person would want that is so an operative would stay in focus if your using a bot to upgrade it. ''

Many asked for it to be optional, but nope....

Mar 5, 2023, 02:1403/05/23
09/04/14

Persoanally, I will stop investing ANY MONEY in Spec Ops, if I have to stay online , in game, while they do their 20 missions.    The whole point was to set them and let them run.   The last 3 times I logged in, I found that the deployment stopped as soon as I changed to my Highlands server, and Vice versa.   TOTALLY RIDICULOUS!    My spec ops are stopping b4 reaching their target, and are locked there until I return.   Stupid to even continue to do anything Spec ops related.    Maybe it is time to take up Candy Crush or Angry Birds, sheesh.

Mar 5, 2023, 03:2103/05/23
02/14/19

Commanders we have informed Plarium aboiut this issue so I am sure yhey will look into it asap.

Mar 5, 2023, 10:3303/05/23
10/17/17

Inform them please to refund us all for the special operatives pass. We payed money for stuff not working. Thank you.

Mar 6, 2023, 06:4403/06/23
02/14/19
Harle

Inform them please to refund us all for the special operatives pass. We payed money for stuff not working. Thank you.

I am sure Plarium will look into this asap Commanders

Apr 15, 2023, 12:3804/15/23
Apr 15, 2023, 12:45(edited)
02/06/15
{****}GENERAL{****}

If you are sure players use third party programs you can Report them including pictures at Plarium Support Commander

Plarium Support Center  

why do we have to report them? they are all over the place.. they are getting out of hand and very obvious now.  we spend hours upon hours playing hard, just to get beat by a bunch of bots!!

how about a thread to post all the bots... way easier than sending in a ton of reports having to enter all our info over and over and over, to do your job for you, sheeesh

Apr 15, 2023, 13:3004/15/23
02/06/15

OUR GAME HAS BECOME

i

DariaCommunity Manager
Apr 21, 2023, 11:5704/21/23
10/31/22
Loreen ~ BW

why do we have to report them? they are all over the place.. they are getting out of hand and very obvious now.  we spend hours upon hours playing hard, just to get beat by a bunch of bots!!

how about a thread to post all the bots... way easier than sending in a ton of reports having to enter all our info over and over and over, to do your job for you, sheeesh

I see your point, Commander. Thanks for your suggestion. If you encounter fraud or bots, we recommend you contact our support team so that the agents can investigate the situation and use their tools to deal with it. 

May 10, 2023, 18:0005/10/23
10/17/17
Daria

I see your point, Commander. Thanks for your suggestion. If you encounter fraud or bots, we recommend you contact our support team so that the agents can investigate the situation and use their tools to deal with it. 

I think many ppl have done it, now that one of the bigger and older combine has taken up the botting. 

Hope we will see results.

May 13, 2023, 23:3205/13/23
10/17/17

TOP 10 weekly Special Operative Ranking - 8 are Bots (out of top 10 )  ... not sure this game is playable.

Same account owner is  botting on the repos ... 

May 17, 2023, 11:2905/17/23
10/17/17

https://prnt.sc/XZtSZrizBWdE

Nr 1- clear russian Bot from the now almost totall moved to another combine using Bots combine -=Dorf=_

Nr2 - me, having prepared for a long time to get those crazy points- I am Top 10 alltime, and i have the ressources to burn alot of hiring bonds - the Nr 1 Base does not have the ressources to do it, but a bot to click fast for him 24 / 7 

Nr 3 and 4 ... fast clicking bots.Nr 4 was taken out of the Occupatuion ranking now from Plarium - so he was cheating there. No idea why he can cheat on the Special Operatives still.

Neither 1 3 or 4 were in the ranking before they suddenly totally started rocking it ...

And they are from combines that abuse the bots to make millions of points during the weekend conflicts, that way more active combines ( ton more points everywere but the SO points) can never reach, even when they try but do not cheat.

5, 6, 8, long time active players - always good on SO ranking - so this points are real. 

Nr 11 Michel B  is suspicious, too ; in case anybody is looking into it, please have a good look at him, too.

Thx alot 

DariaCommunity Manager
May 17, 2023, 12:1405/17/23
10/31/22
Harle

https://prnt.sc/XZtSZrizBWdE

Nr 1- clear russian Bot from the now almost totall moved to another combine using Bots combine -=Dorf=_

Nr2 - me, having prepared for a long time to get those crazy points- I am Top 10 alltime, and i have the ressources to burn alot of hiring bonds - the Nr 1 Base does not have the ressources to do it, but a bot to click fast for him 24 / 7 

Nr 3 and 4 ... fast clicking bots.Nr 4 was taken out of the Occupatuion ranking now from Plarium - so he was cheating there. No idea why he can cheat on the Special Operatives still.

Neither 1 3 or 4 were in the ranking before they suddenly totally started rocking it ...

And they are from combines that abuse the bots to make millions of points during the weekend conflicts, that way more active combines ( ton more points everywere but the SO points) can never reach, even when they try but do not cheat.

5, 6, 8, long time active players - always good on SO ranking - so this points are real. 

Nr 11 Michel B  is suspicious, too ; in case anybody is looking into it, please have a good look at him, too.

Thx alot 

Thanks for your help, Commander. Your screenshot has been reviewed, and we have taken all necessary measures to ensure that the game is fair to all players 🙏

If you encounter similar cases, please do not hesitate to contact our support team. Here is the link. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.