All Categories

Improvised LZ - level 6 onwards ---> I want my 250 Uprade Designs back!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 6, 2022, 02:2007/06/22
07/31/15

I want my 250 Uprade Designs back!

As I had already complained in this Thread on the forum some time ago:

https://plarium.com/forum/en/soldiers-inc/117_suggestions/608267_annoying-and-useless-symbols-to-fix/

and as another user also complained in this other Thread:

https://plarium.com/forum/en/soldiers-inc/117_suggestions/614184_improvised-lz/

... you have designed the new levels of the "Improvised Landing Zone" building to be a trap for players to accidentally click on the building development button and waste their hard-earned Upgrade Designs with hard work !!

I'm just now fell victim to this trap believing that the building in question still needed to be repaired in its 5 free levels, instead the 5 free levels had already been reached and I accidentally started the development of the 6th level ... blowing up 250 UDs of my wallet!

it was not even possible to interrupt the development started, as happens with the other buildings in the first seconds after the development has started! 

It is unacceptable that this is the way to cheat the players !! 😠👎👎👎

A confirmation button was also asked by the other user in the forum, but it was not introduced in the game for such a dangerous button!!! (You have totally ignored this right and urgent request from users, satisfying other useless changes to the game that were not actually asked by anyone !!)

if you fail to resolve the issue and return the stolen goods, you are a cheater! ... and here your true intent is revealed.

you are the masters in devising a design and organization of the game's control buttons in such a way that it induces the player to make mistakes and waste of resources and tools so hard collected (like those marketing dudes who study the right placement of products on the supermarket shelves to get people to buy what they want!).

if you are honest people, take action and resolve what has happened to me!

I don't want the 6th level of Improvised LZ, I want my 250 Upgrade Designs back, that was unfairly stolen me with a well thought out game design trap !!!!!! 😠👎👎

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 28, 2022, 10:5907/28/22
07/31/15

@Red Terror:

mine is not a suggestion ... but a complaint to get my stolen Upgrade Designs back with a game trap! (specially designed by the developers for this purpose!).

Tonight I lost 250 Upgrade Designs for this kind of game design that you know well that leads players to be deceived!

... if you are an honest person, of honor, I expect to receive back the 250 UDs stolen from me with a deceit trap. 

Jul 28, 2022, 11:0407/28/22
Aug 6, 2022, 01:10(edited)
07/31/15

@Red Terror:

Plarium have intentionally studied and designed it to make people fall into the trap of clicking on it without wanting to!!!!!!!

Well... Why couldn't I stop construction in the first few seconds?

All other buildings (and also contracts) allow you to interrupt the development of the level, losing a percentage of resources invested to start construction, but not this one!

... what's the point??!?

... "cui prodest" ... who benefits??!?

You are evil cheaters!

What kind of evil people do not cancel a wrong purchase?

Honest and professional traders don't do business by trapping their customers and then telling them "sorry, you made a mistake, sucks for you, dude!" ... but real and honest business is done by letting people buy what they wishes, being happy that they did it! (without traps!). 

I am not happy with this purchase, you have made me fall into error with deceit!

I want to talk to a real game manager ... not an employee. I want to talk to someone who uses his brain, his heart and his soul, not an aseptic machine that analyzes whether or not there are the
requirements to proceed. 

Edited

Jul 28, 2022, 11:1407/28/22
Aug 5, 2022, 09:27(edited)
07/31/15

@Red Terror:

I know very well how the game works !! ... I've been playing for 7 years and I'm Super-Expert in all game mechanics! ...
My mistake is not caused by a bad knowledge of the game (as you allude, offending me!), but by the fact that the particular conformation in which the game was structured is dangerous and misleads the player very easily! (as two users reported in the forum several months ago! - please read my first post for cross-references!).

It is not fair to create game conformations that deceive the players and then say that it is the players' fault if they fall into this trap !!

To make an analogy: it is like putting nails on the highway, warning motorists of this particular shape of the pavement, and then saying that it is their fault if they puncture the wheels and cause accidents!

It is not enough to say: "be careful"!

If the conformation of the game is particularly poorly developed, to the point of generating high risks of committing unwanted actions, then the fault is yours!

What else could we users have done besides reporting the problem and telling you to correct it ASAP ??

It's been 8 months since my first report of this problem and none of you lifted a finger to correct this dangerous problem! ... it was inevitable that sooner or later an accident would occur! (and it fell to me to fall victim to this trap!).

In addition, I am aware of some players who by mistake, unintentionally, used their "universal key" (supplied with the Elite crate, to get an Alpha hero-gear), they used this key to open other crates of little value. (... and so they are left only with the Elite crate, but without the relative key to open it!).

...Well, I am aware of the fact that to some of these players, who after their mistake asked for help from Plarium support, for these players Plarium has decided to return the key !!!

Well: I agree with these players that this is another critical point of the game that has been poorly developed and misleading, therefore I agree in returning the key to them (it should be corrected by putting a warning and a confirmation every time you are to use a universal key!)

However, this action (on your part) of returning these keys to those players who have wasted them by mistake and have fallen into this "trap", constitutes a precedent to appeal!

The question that arises spontaneously is the following: why did these players see the key returned to them (despite the fact that they had fallen into the deception of using it badly), while to me (who fell into another deception of the game, maliciously concocted) shouldn't I have the right to get back what I have lost ?!

I await answers on the matter and I remind you that I would like to speak to some top management responsible for the game if you have no intention of reasoning and evaluating the issue seriously and objectively.

I reported the problem 8 months ago ... more than this I couldn't do to avoid tripping over the problem!

today I fall victim to this problem and...  it's my fault!!!

all this is absurd!

be serious and honorable people!

Jul 28, 2022, 11:2307/28/22
07/31/15

@Red Terror:

I repeat that I know the game mechanics perfectly and I don't need to study anything about how the game works.

I simply fell victim (and I do not rule out the possibility of falling into it again!) fell victim to a trap specially engineered by the developers (also exploiting the principle of "habitual mechanical actions" to which the human mind is subjected)... a trap to make the players perform actions they did not want to do !!!

The efficiency of the deception is further enhanced with the help of wrong, misleading signs and by removing any type of security system that prevented the execution of unwanted actions!

Conclusion: from the evidence, it seems that this trap works very well! (as we already said - me and other users on the forum - denouncing the high danger of that part of the game, already 8 months ago!).

It is evident that, in the last period, you have been introducing a whole series of these traps in the game (another example is the hero's universal key card, which can be lost very easily by using it with a useless hero's crate) ...

All these malicious traps are introduced into the game for the purpose of making players waste and lose all items, resources, etc. on which they have invested time and money to accumulate (in order to impoverish them of their wealth!).

Could you please tell me what I got from that 250 U.D. expense?!?

That is: today, besides having 250 U.D. less, what did I get for my base that I can boast about spending 250 U.D. on it?

NOTHING! ... because after a few hours a nuke hit my base, the Improvized LZ returned to level 0 and again to reach level 7 you need to spend 250 Upgrade Designs !!! (GREAT: the trap is triggered again!)

So, in short, I spent 250 UD and I got absolutely nothing for that expense! (great gimmick for stealing users' money!).

That mechanism so configured (without protections, without the possibility of interrupting the development once started - unlike all other buildings and contracts -, without requests for confirmation, without warnings, on the contrary: with a misleading warning tag on the outside, which tells you that your Improvized LZ still needs to be upgraded further!) is a money-eating machine specially designed in this way and placed there for this purpose: to deceive players and make them waste their goods/money (so much hard accumulated over the course of months of play).

All this has only one definition in my country: deception!

In addition, you have not given me any explanation as to the fact that I know some players who revealed to me that they received the hero's universal key card back (as a result of contacting Plarium support) after committing the mistake of using it in the wrong way!

You know very well what these cases are and who are the players you have helped in this regard... therefore I want an explanation of why they get back what they lost by mistake, while not me! (maybe because they are VIP players who spend a lot of money ?? ... and therefore special treatment is given to them by contacting their personal Plarium agent? ... this is my suspicion!).

Honestly: the game wasn't so maliciously full of deceptions when I started ...

... just until a few months ago, a player was liable to lose because he made bad (intentional!) choices that led him to lose against other players (more skilled than him!), not because the game was structured in such a way that it made him do things he didn't want to do !! (at that time, this malicious intent had not yet been worked out by Plarium to pursue its goals, but Plarium was still playing honestly with its users!).

If this willingness to deceive the player was not intended, then you would correct the game and return all the things wrongfully stolen from the players by deception!

If you don't do this, by setting up again an honest and fair game with your users (which is based on the skills of the players and not on their deception by Plarium) it is because this is your goal and you want to play dirty with your users (in order to impoverish the wealth accumulated in the players' accounts!).

This is the truth!

Business is everything: respect for others counts for nothing for this goal! (therefore it is entirely legitimate to create a deceptive game in order to make players lose their goods and resources!).

I just hope (for your own good) that you are still capable of being ashamed!

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Aug 5, 2022, 09:2308/05/22
04/05/21

Hello Commander,

I am very sorry for the frustration caused. 

The new levels for the LZ were released long ago. All players were informed about the specifics of the building. It can be destroyed, and each time you restore the levels, it costs you designs. 

We have sent the feedback from players regarding the feature to the team, but for now, they are not ready to make any changes. 

Aug 6, 2022, 03:0508/06/22
Aug 6, 2022, 07:56(edited)
07/31/15
Ana de Tinky

Hello Commander,

I am very sorry for the frustration caused. 

The new levels for the LZ were released long ago. All players were informed about the specifics of the building. It can be destroyed, and each time you restore the levels, it costs you designs. 

We have sent the feedback from players regarding the feature to the team, but for now, they are not ready to make any changes. 

From how you answer it is evident that you did not understand anything of what I wrote.

if you have to speak using only pleasantries and preset courtesy phrases, without serious reasoning (like dudes at the Support Center), then I'd rather you keep quiet. Thank you.

The issue is not whether the players are informed or not (That's not the point!), the issue is that that conformation of the game interface is designed so that there is a high probability that a player will perform an action that in reality he does not intend to do!

Exploiting some principles of the human mind (eg. automatic repetitive actions) and using a misleading signage, and removing all safety systems (such as a confirmation request) that change made to the Improvized LZ by Plarium was designed specifically to mislead the player and make him lose resources!

It is IRRELEVANT if a player is perfectly aware that he should NOT click there, even if he knows it (as I knew too) there is a high risk that sooner or later he will click on it anyway! (misled and confused by the game).

... and this is not good at all! (with such conditions the nature of "trap" is configured for it !!) 

8 months before, I announced the danger of that game interface ... I managed to avoid the "deception of the mind" put in place by the Improvized LZ for 8 months, but then it happened that - maybe in a moment of reduced attention - I got fooled by the game!

The fact that I reported on the forum that that part of the game was very dangerous, 8 months before I fell victim to it, is proof that its danger is true! (otherwise I would be a seer who has foreseen his mistake!).

If the matter had concerned a State road, if I (citizen) would have reported to the State (you) the dangerousness of that road section, and several months after my complaint there had been an accident on that road section, exactly for the problems raised by me in my complaint, in that case you (State) would certainly have been found guilty of what happened and you would have had to compensate the victims... and my complaint occurred months before the accident would have been decisive in establishing your guilt and to establish the objectivity that there was a danger factor in that stretch of road !).

...But here, unfortunately, you are the bosses, you don't have to justify yourself to any higher judicial body about your mistakes. On the contrary: You are the applicators of justice! (both judge and judged!) ... and how you behaved shows everyone that you are dishonest, unfair and do as you please.

This is why it is useless to prove (as I already did!) that justice is on my side and that you are wrong, because you will continue to be too proud (and too greedy) to admit this and give me back the stolen goods.

...but I'm always ready to change my mind and change my opinion about you, waiting for your redemption and your back to honesty (if you're grown-man and serious-man enough to do it!!!!!).

For now: Me, despite having lost 250 U.Ds through your deceptive, devious and despicable tricks, I can still walk around with my head held high (proud of myself and my honesty!) ... I'm not sure you (Plarium) can do the same! by mistreating and disrespecting your customers in this way.

be ashamed of the drift towards which you are setting the game.

Now the real challenge for a player is increasingly represented by the traps of the game where he can easily fall victim, rather than represented by the opposing players! 👎👎👎 (the game controls interface has become more dangerous than enemy players to face).

You have found a despicable, deplorable, unscrupulous way to do your business! (making customers fall into traps that make them perform actions they didn't want to do!) ... this is not the professional, fair and honest way to do it. 

Aug 12, 2022, 07:0108/12/22
04/05/21

No sea lloron y aguantese 

Aug 12, 2022, 10:0908/12/22
Sep 8, 2022, 07:35(edited)
04/05/21

The game has been made not to fool anyone but to bring joy. I am very sorry to see you in such a mood, Commander.

We cannot please everyone, and we understand that some players will like the features, some players will not. It is absolutely natural. 

We always gather players' feedback and share it with the team. It is important for us to understand the mood of the community. 

In addition, we are always open to suggestions, so feel free to send them to us. 

Aug 17, 2022, 16:0708/17/22
Aug 17, 2022, 17:21(edited)
07/31/15

Your sentence is ridiculous because it is like saying: "there are nails/spikes in the road, but we cannot please everyone, we are aware that some will like the features, others will not like it ... it's absolutely normal!"

NO! ... THERE IS NOTHING NORMAL!

Just as Nobody is happy that there are nails/spikes in the road, equally nobody is happy with this game setting, so by pleasing me (and other players who have already complained about the same problem on the forum) you would not have other players unhappy with the change, because nobody is happy with this game setup, with the exception of your finances.

Nobody likes that there are nails scattered along the road so it's ridiculous that you use the pre-set courtesy phrase "unfortunately we can't please everyone" ... because it's not suitable at all.

You cannot say that there are some who are satisfied with this who would like it not to change... this is ridiculous!

The only ones happy with this setting of the game are you (Plarium) because in this way you make the players waste their resources and their wealth accumulated in their accounts.

the current game interface setting is not bringing me joy, but anger and stress, because I always have to be on the alert not to fall into the same trap again and because I made an expense that I did not want to do because of your game configuration...  which is misleading, deceiving, lacking in protections and necessary confirmation requests! (and I had already warned of this danger, even before falling into the trap!)

you are false and hypocritical in your statements.

If you are really interested in user happiness (rather than aiming to deceive them and make them fall into traps that make them waste their resources), then introduce locks on Upgrade Designs and Universal Key!

moreover it is not even a question of "pleasing me": it is objective that justice is in setting up the game as I say and that the current setting is wrong, deceptive, and aimed at making players fall into error by making them waste resources.

it's just a matter of admitting this indisputable reality (which you don't have the courage to do!).

I guarantee that no one will complain and be unhappy if you introduce confirmation requests, if you remove misleading signs, etc. (as already suggested in the messages above).

I also suggest that you put a lock on the Upgrade Designs (as you did with the Elite Hiring Bonds), so that they cannot be spent and used in any way, if that lock is active.

this is what brings joy and serenity to the players.

otherwise yours is just formal and convenience chatter (with no real intent behind it).

Sep 8, 2022, 07:5109/08/22
Sep 8, 2022, 07:52(edited)
04/05/21

The main difference between your example and the current situation is that it is not an issue but a game feature. 

I am sorry to hear that you did not like it, Commander. 

Rest assured that your feedback has been transferred to the game team. 

In addition, I will pass on your suggestion regarding the locked Upgrade Designs. I find it interesting.

There are will be so many great features and events in the game, so I hope you will enjoy it again. 

Jan 2, 2023, 23:4901/02/23
01/17/15

i can Second Red-Terror, and ALL that he has said.

you DO NOT WANT to lose players like him. hardcore, Regular, everyday users whom have been NOTHING BUT FAITHFULL for YEARS!

my dad did the same thing, his LZ had the Repair Symbol on it so he clicked it and hit the go button. he didnt even relize what he did until i was checking his base out a few days lator.

he had PLANS for those upgrade designs and now he's short and has to keep working some more becuase he accidently made this mistake.

you also have to EXSCUSE Red-TERROR's Anger and Frustration with getting the "almost automated message" about sending his issue to the "Plarium Support", MOST of the TIME thats a 1 way street with not even a Confirmation E-mail saying they have Recieved it. like leaving a Message on an answering machine NOBODY is ever going to Listen too.

just look through the Forums. look at what EVERYBODY is saying: Plarium Support is next to NON-Exsistant.

we report "BUGS" in the game and then get SHOT DOWN with "thats not a bug"... when anybody can see that it VERY MUCH IS.

i've been Reporting about the:Reaching the Next Executive Level with 1 second still active on my Executive Activator and am Rewarded NOTHING. but you get 24 Hours FREE if your activator is NOT Active? How is that NOT a bug? "becuase the DEVS team "INTENDED IT TO BE THAT WAY"... Please do NOT lie to me and insult my Intelligence. so you are saying the DEVS team INTENDED for me to be Rewarded 24 hours Free if my activator is NOT acive, but if i have 1 second still on it then i DONT Deserve the Free 24 hours for reaching the Next Level anymore? 

you could have simply said "it will take a good amount of time to Recode the Exutive Reward Time payout and the DEVS team is too busy working on whatever it is they are doing right now to do anything about it right now".. MOST Players would have Accepted that. it is what it is. but to try and tell us that you INTENDED it to be that way?!! is too too hard to Admit it was an Oversight that hasnt been Fixed yet?

Please, Dont get me Wrong. I LOVE THIS GAME. a LOT more than EVERYTHING else i COULD be playing. i cant even BEGIN to tell you how mad i get hearing this and that about "RAID:SHADOW LEGENDS" all the Time, seeing 100's of adds for RAID:Shadow Legends, updates and whatever for RAID:Shadow Legends, and the ONLY add i've EVER seen for Soldiers Inc. (NOT MOBILE WARFARE) was the Aliens Vs. Predator add that Actually Got me Into the Game in which was already over by the Time i Started and has NEVER repeted which was like 8 YEARS ago...

now, EVERY SINGLE UNIT IN THE GAME, and every unit that WILL EVER BE in the game has a Resistance Rating against a UNIT Type YOU WILL NEVER EVEN GET THE OPERTUNITY TO OBTAIN EVER AGAIN... that just seems DUMB to me. that seems like a MILLION YEARS worth of MORE WORK for the DEVS team for NO REASON WHAT SO EVER. on top of that, now everybody who has them has to be MORE Maticlous about Removing the Aliens from their Raid and Defensive Groups or RISK Losing them with NO WAY of getting them back. its only a matter of time before they have an Oversight and get screwed out of them. and your response to them WILL BE "sucks to be you" which WILL "INEVITABLY" cause the Players Feeling to be "UNDENIABLY" Hurt. Thuss, Further DAMAGING the Relationship between Plarium and their PLAYER BASE even more.

Jan 3, 2023, 00:0601/03/23
01/17/15

and on that note:

the POP-UPs that happen EVERY...SINGLE...TIME we log into the game. (i think we are up to about 4 now?)

is there anyway we can be given an Option to turn them (OFF)?

I know very Much where the "BANK" is located, and i'm also VERY AWARE of the "EVER PRESANT" Short cuts to the "Progress Packs" and "Special Offers".

having them (ALL) FORCED UPON ME every single time i log on is NOT going to Inspire me AT ALL to purchase anything anymore than i already intended to.

I only bring this issue up becuase there are a GREAT MANY "Broken" things in the game which the only Fix for is to log out and log back in:

UCAV deck Freezes up-

Units in the "Bunker" NOT showing up in the List that are available for Deployment when hitting Locations-

the "Combine Help" button Never Going away after Clicking it on a Piece of Hero Gear to get to the "BOOST" Option-

to Remove the (Help Tip) at the Armory "all specil Equipment you have moved from the Testing LAB...etc" from the game screen becuase it Persists even after you close out the Armory screen and blocks your view of what you are tying to do-

and everytime we have to log out and log back in, we get bombarded with the Same pop ups EVERY SINGLE TIME. its Frustrating, and Time Consuming. a lot of the Time we are Running out of time for like a combine challenge or something and... oop!! have to log out and back in again.... ooop! ecit out of that, and this, and that one,, oh theres another one now? ... come on now... is this REALLY Necessary?

Jan 4, 2023, 13:2401/04/23
01/17/15

i just thought of something else,

you have (MULITPLE) Confirmation Requests applied to something Unimportant like opening Resources crates that will go over our Limit.

you CONFIRM this action like 3 Times befor it ACTUALY goes through.

you have Confirmations applied to "Combine Reward Crates" that i and Many many others FAIL to see why it is even there.

as well with the Confirmation applied to opening "Stimulants", why the hell WOULDNT i open ALL OF THEM? like, when in WHAT situation would it be a good idea to NOT open ALL OF THEM?

same with Executive Points. there is NEVER a situation where holding some back is ever prudant. NEVER.

but the "Exrtra Negotiator", "+50% Offense and Defense Black Market item, and Upgrading the LZ Past Lv.6 all do NOT have even 1 Confirmation?

why is this?

my Assumption is that Again, it was just an Oversight that hasnt been fixed yet. and that is me being as Optimistic as i Humanly can about a game i am trying VERY HARD to stay in Love with.

nobody else i talk to about this Feals that way and see it it from the Marketing stand point.

have us blow through the Permium stuff as fast as we can (Weather we WANTED TO OR NOT) so we will run into a situation where we find our selves ACTUALY NEEDING IT so we will be more Likely to spend just a little more money to get it back.

the confirmations on the executive points and Stimulant boxes SHOULD without a doubt be Removed.

2 of the Confirmaitons on the Resource Crates should be Removed.

"are you sure? Are You Positive? ARE YOU POSITIVLY SURE?"... i wouldnt have confirmed it the first time if i wasn't YO!

but "A" Confirmation SHOULD be added to (ALL) Premium Items, and ANYTHING that is going to cost "UPGRADE DESIGNS" or "DIAMONDS". and i mean like, EVER.

DariaCommunity Manager
Jan 5, 2023, 15:0701/05/23
10/31/22
Lt.Stone

i just thought of something else,

you have (MULITPLE) Confirmation Requests applied to something Unimportant like opening Resources crates that will go over our Limit.

you CONFIRM this action like 3 Times befor it ACTUALY goes through.

you have Confirmations applied to "Combine Reward Crates" that i and Many many others FAIL to see why it is even there.

as well with the Confirmation applied to opening "Stimulants", why the hell WOULDNT i open ALL OF THEM? like, when in WHAT situation would it be a good idea to NOT open ALL OF THEM?

same with Executive Points. there is NEVER a situation where holding some back is ever prudant. NEVER.

but the "Exrtra Negotiator", "+50% Offense and Defense Black Market item, and Upgrading the LZ Past Lv.6 all do NOT have even 1 Confirmation?

why is this?

my Assumption is that Again, it was just an Oversight that hasnt been fixed yet. and that is me being as Optimistic as i Humanly can about a game i am trying VERY HARD to stay in Love with.

nobody else i talk to about this Feals that way and see it it from the Marketing stand point.

have us blow through the Permium stuff as fast as we can (Weather we WANTED TO OR NOT) so we will run into a situation where we find our selves ACTUALY NEEDING IT so we will be more Likely to spend just a little more money to get it back.

the confirmations on the executive points and Stimulant boxes SHOULD without a doubt be Removed.

2 of the Confirmaitons on the Resource Crates should be Removed.

"are you sure? Are You Positive? ARE YOU POSITIVLY SURE?"... i wouldnt have confirmed it the first time if i wasn't YO!

but "A" Confirmation SHOULD be added to (ALL) Premium Items, and ANYTHING that is going to cost "UPGRADE DESIGNS" or "DIAMONDS". and i mean like, EVER.

Commander, wow! 🙀

I can only imagine how much effort you have spent to convey your idea here. I'm impressed. It seems that you do very much enjoy this game and want it to be better. Please, be sure we are on the same page here, and I'm all ears to listen to your thoughts. 

We are trying our best to fix all the bugs alternately, so thanks for noticing. About pop-ups: We have received some messages from players about them. However, as far as I know, they were created to inform our players about our updated novelties. In my humble opinion, it's an essential part of the gaming process - to keep abreast of developments. The same about confirmation - we want our players to be sure they are correct about some actions. 

I hope I understood your message correctly, and I'll keep in mind your comments for future improvements. Nevertheless, share your suggestions here so they won't be lost between the old threads.

Thank you very much for your help and participation.  

Jan 5, 2023, 20:0301/05/23
01/17/15

yes yes Daria,

im Not saying ALL of the Pop-ups or adds should or NEED to be Removed. but 3 or 4 is Too Many. you know.

like i've said before, we're talking about CODING stuff into the game...

that is NOT easy, and there is NOTHING Fast about it.

and it almost NEVER turns out exactly the way you inteded it to be. it has "Tics Or Flaws" that after the implementation has happened still have to be Noticed, "LOCATED", Idententified, and then Recoded so they are working Properly.

which TAKES TIME.

i understand that, and will Wait it out like i always have. i've become very good at Navigating the game despite its querky Dispositions sometimes.

that gives me an Idea, i should make a Tutorial on how to get around a lot of these "Tics" i encounter. im just hoping they don't stay that way simply becuase we have learned to get around them, we should't have to get around them. and am still hoping they get Fixed SOMEDAY. you know?

DariaCommunity Manager
Jan 6, 2023, 10:3201/06/23
10/31/22
Lt.Stone

yes yes Daria,

im Not saying ALL of the Pop-ups or adds should or NEED to be Removed. but 3 or 4 is Too Many. you know.

like i've said before, we're talking about CODING stuff into the game...

that is NOT easy, and there is NOTHING Fast about it.

and it almost NEVER turns out exactly the way you inteded it to be. it has "Tics Or Flaws" that after the implementation has happened still have to be Noticed, "LOCATED", Idententified, and then Recoded so they are working Properly.

which TAKES TIME.

i understand that, and will Wait it out like i always have. i've become very good at Navigating the game despite its querky Dispositions sometimes.

that gives me an Idea, i should make a Tutorial on how to get around a lot of these "Tics" i encounter. im just hoping they don't stay that way simply becuase we have learned to get around them, we should't have to get around them. and am still hoping they get Fixed SOMEDAY. you know?

Yes, I understand you, Commander. Sure, we will fix the issues violating the game balance.

Jan 8, 2023, 09:0401/08/23
07/31/15

[QUOTE=Daria]

Yes, I understand you, Commander. Sure, we will fix the issues violating the game balance.

[/QUOTE]

You are false in your statements... 

So why deny now that there are these problems, if they are believed to be such and to be corrected in the near future? 

I wish someone would tell me (now!) that I am right instead of opposing my position by saying that everything is fine...

...someone to tell me that I'm right and that they will fix it asap, within the times required by the developers. 

if it so happens that the problems will be repaired, it will be an admission by you that the damage done to me was caused by something deceptive, wrong and that needed to be corrected... 

... therefore, in such an event, I will come back here to claim my compensation (and if you will not want to give it to me, you will highlight your hypocrisy and injustice again!).

You have to decide: either the problem exists, it must be corrected and therefore those who have suffered damage from it must be compensated... or it doesn't exist! 

You cannot place yourself in both positions depending on which is the more favorable attitude to adopt at a given moment... being condescending and friendly to users at certain times, and rejecting their requests to be compensated for damage suffered at other times. 

This is called hypocrisy, falsehood and mockery in my country !! 

We are not morons that a phrase of benevolence and a caress is enough to tame and charm us (like "la force" in Starwars)... we want you to act and be consistent with your statements. 

DariaCommunity Manager
Jan 13, 2023, 15:0301/13/23
10/31/22
Red Terror

[QUOTE=Daria]

[/QUOTE]

You are false in your statements... 

So why deny now that there are these problems, if they are believed to be such and to be corrected in the near future? 

I wish someone would tell me (now!) that I am right instead of opposing my position by saying that everything is fine...

...someone to tell me that I'm right and that they will fix it asap, within the times required by the developers. 

if it so happens that the problems will be repaired, it will be an admission by you that the damage done to me was caused by something deceptive, wrong and that needed to be corrected... 

... therefore, in such an event, I will come back here to claim my compensation (and if you will not want to give it to me, you will highlight your hypocrisy and injustice again!).

You have to decide: either the problem exists, it must be corrected and therefore those who have suffered damage from it must be compensated... or it doesn't exist! 

You cannot place yourself in both positions depending on which is the more favorable attitude to adopt at a given moment... being condescending and friendly to users at certain times, and rejecting their requests to be compensated for damage suffered at other times. 

This is called hypocrisy, falsehood and mockery in my country !! 

We are not morons that a phrase of benevolence and a caress is enough to tame and charm us (like "la force" in Starwars)... we want you to act and be consistent with your statements. 

Commander, I'm glad that you have raised this topic. 

Maintaining the game's balance is our top priority, not spot promise, so we are doing our best to observe these principles. Of course, there is always the risk of violation of this balance, so that is why we (CMs and Mods) monitor the issues and have a conversation with our community. Please clarify the topic and give me more details about the problems you are discussing. I'm all ears and would be happy to help you, Commander! I appreciate any help you can provide. 🙇🙂

Jan 13, 2023, 17:3901/13/23
07/31/15

I think I have already fully explained my problem in previous posts: 

The game is carefully and maliciously designed to mislead you, in order to make you click a useless button and lose 250 Upgrade Designs for nothing!! (without any safety system to prevent this from happening, on the contrary: the signage in the game misleads users, inviting them to do something wrong!). 

Plarium's goal by implementing that deceptive interface was undoubtedly to make users waste their accumulated wealth in their accounts.

I had reported this problem long before I fell victim to it, proving that I realized how dangerous it was before an accident happened to me because of it. 

Despite this, I have not been compensated for the 250 U.D.'s unjustly stolen from me by deception!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.