All Categories

Badlands Mining Complexes needed

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 11, 2021, 18:5611/11/21
02/22/18

What is it going to take to get more mining complexes added to Badlands. Combines on the server can not grow without more. The 18 that exist are held tight by the few large combines. People are getting frustrated and the game has become a weekly routine of combine conflict, black ops Darknet and a few more events. There is no movenent or opportunity for growth on Badlands. 

If the answer is Badlands needs more players, that is likely not going to happen if people keep getting frustrated and quit the server or game. For the health of the server we need more combines to grow and be competitive. For that to happen, one of the things we need is more Mining complexes.

Having an opportunity for the smaller combines, newer players and players not able to spend big money, to band together grow a stronger combine and hold thier own on the server against the handful of existing large combines would be good for even the larger combines, it will bring more competition.

Players on the Badlands are refering to the servers as being dead, dying, stuck, dominated by a few big combines. Heck if more MC's were added and even if the big combines tried to grab them, it would spread thier defense so smaller combines could attack and take one over and add some excitement to back the game again.

I don't know if anyone else feels the same way, but this is my opinion for what its worth.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 11, 2021, 19:3111/11/21
Nov 12, 2021, 20:56(edited)
11/11/21

We sure do did more MC's  or at least competive challenges for the Combines. But what is there to challenge excep Depots, Repositories, which do not benifit the combine. Is Plarium ignoring the Badlands.  A friend of mine suggested that all players on Plarium Play Badlands take a couple weeks off, spend no money, ignore the game and that all members of all combine send a message to Plarium to see why their disregard for Badlands continues and what they are going to do about it.

Queen /  Rangers

Nov 12, 2021, 17:0711/12/21
04/12/17

Yes i totaly agree, it cost's Plarium nothing to put more MC's in Badlands i thought you was in business to make money here. More MC's = more money it's simple, give us what we want, the customer is always right.

Nov 12, 2021, 17:1111/12/21
04/12/17

3 years since you gave us any MC's in Badlands and all the other servers in Soldiers ink have recieved MC's.   if there are any moderators here please please pass these messages onto the Plarium team please.

Regards 

Fire ( Blood)

Nov 12, 2021, 18:2711/12/21
11/11/17

i agree 100% we have spent a lot of money here but Plarium have forgot about us ,More MC's please Plarium .Could the Modertors please pass this to Plarium please. 3 years is a long time to forget about us but you keep taking the money, Give us what we want it costs you nothing

Nov 12, 2021, 18:3111/12/21
10/13/18

I also agree with this post we need more mining complexes to drop on Badlands. Gee Wiz give us something to fight over. There are 18 mining complexs in badlands and over 700 in Highlands I believe. Are we Plarium Orphans or what? I want more.

Nov 12, 2021, 18:4111/12/21
08/02/20

please add mining complexes on Badland 

Nov 12, 2021, 18:4311/12/21
05/05/17

It's about time. I am a small player now trying to make it on my own. I might be able to join a small combime but am too small for one of the large combines that has mining complex and are at higher level with good boosts. I feel like I am sitting on sidelines and not able to get into big game. We need more growth opportunity on Badlands for the smaller players. If you can't break into the top you are stuck. Plarium do I keep playing or do I pack it in, you tell me.

Nov 13, 2021, 13:5611/13/21
02/14/19

Commanders I agree that more mines are welcome. Do not worry as Devs are monitoring the games and servers frequently. My personal opinion is new mines might come in the near future so stay tuned please!! 

Nov 13, 2021, 15:1911/13/21
11/11/21
{****}GENERAL{****}

Commanders I agree that more mines are welcome. Do not worry as Devs are monitoring the games and servers frequently. My personal opinion is new mines might come in the near future so stay tuned please!! 

Everyone agrees that more Mines are need yet nothing is done about it.

It is the furture (has been for 3 years now)  Just give us a date or add the mines

Nov 13, 2021, 16:0211/13/21
09/14/17

this is gonna come to critical mass soon if nothing is done  

players are leaving everyday and more mine just may help slow exodus down

Nov 13, 2021, 17:1311/13/21
03/28/15

In total agreement with the comments above

Nov 13, 2021, 17:2111/13/21
Nov 13, 2021, 17:23(edited)
11/13/21

Plarium, I totally agree with the above comments that we need more Mines in the Badlands. This issue has been ignored, bypassed, or forgotten long engough. As you can see there are several Commanders from different combines saying the same thing.  By placing more Mines within the Badlands, You (Plarium) will not only benifit but it will also give the Commanders and Combines a new challenge. It will also help create new members for you.

Demon Dog  /  Rangers

Nov 13, 2021, 17:3111/13/21
11/04/15

Although I can understand the sentiment of wanting more mining complexes, I think one needs to look at in a different way. I am sure there is a correlation between the number of active players and the number of MC's. Make no mistake that through the years Plarium has finetuned their model of earning money across all their games. Looking from their perspective, allowing too many MC's in Soldiers (or similar objects in their other games which operate on the same programming engine) automatically means less fighting over MC's which means less losing units. The business model is such that you have to lose units in order for the employees of Plarium having a paycheck. Without large fights the spending will come to an end which terminates their business. Disagree with me all you want, but please keep in mind that what is entertainment for you is the livelyhood of the company that provides said entertainment.  The excuse given by the moderator is total hogwash as adding more MC's is not a matter for developers, it is a management decision.

Whether Plarium out of greed pulls the financial legs of those who do invest money in this game is a different discussion. I myself do not spend a dime anymore as the price is a bit too stiff in comparison to large games like e.g. GTA V. Such games are way more complicated to program and require a lot better serverside hardware. Yet, in comparison, GTA V is a fraction of the price Plarium asks for their "offers".

Nov 13, 2021, 18:1311/13/21
Nov 13, 2021, 19:49(edited)
11/13/21

The fact remains that several high level members leave this game on a weekly basis do to  the lack of goals or achievements provided and that are available.  It is a GOOD idea to add more Mines in the Badlands. There have been some great points brought up on this and Plarium as usual has a lame excuse for not doing it.  In the furture,  lol, 3 years have passed and no MC's have beend added. It just takes a click of the button for them to add anything.  I think we should all take a 4 or 5 week vacation and see if Plarium likes it then. No players no money for plarium.  Many people have put alot of time and effort and money into this game.  A simple request for a few more mines is not to much to ask for. 

SgtMaj

Patriot Guards 

Nov 13, 2021, 19:4411/13/21
04/03/20

I need my page old plyers

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Nov 19, 2021, 14:0711/19/21
04/05/21

We are constantly making analytics, Soldiers, to be aware of the situation.

New mines will be added as soon the server is ready for them.

Nov 20, 2021, 07:0511/20/21
11/11/17

Can you please define what you meen, " when the server is ready" please explain as everyone whould like to know why. You are a service provider and we are the customers, is it too much to ask for the reasons why ?

Regards

Madtoolz

Nov 25, 2021, 23:5611/25/21
02/22/18

Yes what do you mean when the server is ready? Is that something Plarium needs to get done or it it something you expect us to do or achieve. If you are waiting on us you better tell us what we need to do.  

If you are waiting for more players to join Badlands give them some reason to join, how about making it the battle ground of opportunity.

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Nov 26, 2021, 16:5511/26/21
04/05/21
MadToolz

Can you please define what you meen, " when the server is ready" please explain as everyone whould like to know why. You are a service provider and we are the customers, is it too much to ask for the reasons why ?

Regards

Madtoolz

We add mines taking into account the progress of the players on the server. 

Nov 28, 2021, 16:1711/28/21
02/22/18

Anastasia thank you for your response. Can you be more specific as to what is meant by "progress of players on the server"?  Is that number of players at or above a certain level, number of players with cobra bases, number of players that have spent over a certain amount of money. or someting else?

If we want more mines what do we need to focus on, what is Plarium looking for?

Regards