All Categories

New Game Ideas  + "  A Super ZHG Tournament "

New Game Ideas + " A Super ZHG Tournament "

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 4, 2021, 06:0905/04/21
05/25/14

New Game Ideas + " A Super ZHG Tournament "

Hi everyone I have been playing Soldiers Inc. now for 7 years I have some new ideas that could benefit everyone first of all Increase Air Traffic Control 2 more levels so our rations are -95% Increase normal units contracts to level 40 Start up a ZHG Super Tournament the event lasts 2 days starts late Friday ends on late Sunday The super ZHG Tournament will end after 4 weeks once there is a clear winner , combines are split into groups each group has 10 combines in it the groups are evenly match based on position in combine rankings example group 1 has combines 1 to 10 group 2 has combines 11 to 21 group 3 has combines 22 to 32 and so on the rewards are as follows each group has a 1,2,3  position winners each reward is different,  in the 2nd week all combines who reached the  top 2 places in their groups are match up again based on their position in week 1  once again 2 days of ZHG  then 3rd week all combines who reached 1st place in their groups are now place in a final stage group the reward will be as follows 1st place GOLD 2nd Place Silver 3rd Place Bronze based on overall points  after 4 weeks the tournament ends and it all starts over again 

Please let me know in the comments what you think as this has never been done or said before is it time to fresh up the game with some  new ideas  and I believe  this one could be a real winner of both the game and the player 

Views
Comments
Comments
Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
May 6, 2021, 08:5305/06/21
May 6, 2021, 09:01(edited)
04/05/21

Hello Chris!

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. 

You know, four weeks for any tournament are too much. Please tell me what exactly players should do during the tournament? As for the winners, how will they be chosen? Depending on their rank?

first of all Increase Air Traffic Control 2 more levels so our rations are -95% Increase normal units contracts to level 40 

We will be able to add new levels only when our game designers find it really necessary.

May 8, 2021, 02:0405/08/21
May 8, 2021, 02:58(edited)
05/25/14

They have to do Search and destroy  ZHG  4 Rounds in total each round lasts for 2 days to earn their points the higher the levels and payouts the higher their points will be  towards their combine , Round 1 is easy as all combines start of on 0 points  each group has 20 combines in it  they are matched by their combine rankings  the top 20 combines  are  in 1 group  then you have combines 21 to 31 in the next group  and so on  after round 1 there will be rewards for those who came 1st 2nd and 3rd  Round 2 will see all combines who have reached 1st , 2nd and 3rd  from round 1 they go through to the next round, Round 2  same again they are matched in groups after round 2 is finished combines who came 1st and 2nd get their rewards   3rd round all combines who came 1st and 2nd go through to the next round  and once again they are matched  after round 3 is complete rewards will be rewards to those who made it through to the finlal round   the final round been round 4 will see all combines who finshed 1st go through to the last final round  the winner for gold and silver and bronze  is based on points at the end of the 4th round  each team who came 1st gold 2nd silver and 3rd bronze will get a big reward 

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
May 12, 2021, 10:0605/12/21
04/05/21

Thanks for your suggestion, Commander! We will think about it.