All Categories

about occupied

about occupied

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Oct 17, 2016, 15:2410/17/16

about occupied

what is heppends when you occupied baze?
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 18, 2016, 00:4510/18/16
03/25/15
arturiux6 said:

Commander...Your game play remains the same...You may see a slight reduction in the amount of Fuel/Ammo your base produces as the occupying Commander has the option to draw from your production..but you can still build ..raid...and occupy others as you have always done
Oct 18, 2016, 01:1110/18/16
tnx for help;)
Aug 4, 2017, 12:5108/04/17
11/07/16

arturiux6 said:

ishmok rashyt anglishkai vaikas =]

Jan 5, 2023, 01:4101/05/23
01/17/15

a lot of players like to Pick a Fight to the point where the person they attacked comes and OCC's them.

which is JUST what they wanted to happen, becuase now they wear the OCCing base's Units like  A Hat.

they go and pick fights with GIANTS and when all those GIANTS start Blasting on them, its the OCCing bases's units Dying, NOT theirs.

Onkel FlamerModerator
Jan 5, 2023, 15:5801/05/23
07/30/19

Your troops will be stationed on that base , any incoming raid/occupation will hit your units , and you can syphon some of his resources

Jan 26, 2023, 17:0001/26/23
Jan 26, 2023, 17:08(edited)
05/25/14
Lt.Stone

a lot of players like to Pick a Fight to the point where the person they attacked comes and OCC's them.

which is JUST what they wanted to happen, becuase now they wear the OCCing base's Units like  A Hat.

they go and pick fights with GIANTS and when all those GIANTS start Blasting on them, its the OCCing bases's units Dying, NOT theirs.

That might change at some stage and hopefully soon  I have forwarded an Idea to game support here is what I wrote...

My Idea is this
once Occupied you cannot nuke, raid , Do locations ZHG/Cobra or build troops all Resources go into red you must free yourself in
order to operate as normal that way it makes the game fair for both parties, I
see far too many players take advantage and abuse the system where they sit
back , and once they are occpied they then send out nukes to bases or raids in order to get that person to respond and just sit back and let others do their dirty work because they don't want to lose troops or play fair we see these weak players who are well Occupied but yet send out nukes and raids hoping to get others to either raid back or nuke in order to remove the occupie  , under these new conditions The rules would be simple once occupied you can't build troops you can't nuke or raid and all your resources go into negative  however you can still   trade resources/contracts build base But  you just can't build troops , nuke or raid or do locations such as Cobra or ZHG  so the only way to operate as normal would be to remove the occupie. 

Their Resonse was

DariaCOMMUNITY MANAGER

Jan 5, 2023, 15:4701/05/23

10/31/22

That is a cool thought, indeed. 

It seems that such a suggestion is pretty complicated to implement. However, I have already saved it, and we'll consider what we can do with this idea. Thanks for it 🙌  

Jan 30, 2023, 09:1501/30/23
01/17/15

it would Defenitely make OCC'ing and BEING OCC'd have MORE of a Point.

as is Right now, all it is, is like a "SMACK IN THE FACE" figurativly.

you CANT even syphon off a DECENT amount of Resources. 100/h which is the MOST an Inactive base can Produce is still only giving like 4k when its Maxed out.

when you are a base like me and NOTHING cost less than 200k or more, what am i going to do with that?

i like your idea, i dont know about NOT being able to build troops.

because then you wont have the Ability to EVER break yourself free.

but NOT being able to Raid or Fire Missiles sounds Spot on.

you have a Problem you HAVE to deal with before you can go back to doing stuff like that.

DariaCommunity Manager
Feb 6, 2023, 14:4302/06/23
10/31/22
Lt.Stone

you CANT even syphon off a DECENT amount of Resources. 100/h which is the MOST an Inactive base can Produce is still only giving like 4k when its Maxed out.

when you are a base like me and NOTHING cost less than 200k or more, what am i going to do with that?

you have a Problem you HAVE to deal with before you can go back to doing stuff like that.

Thanks for your thoughts about raiding inability or not being able to fire missiles. I remember someone mentioned it earlier as well. I like it. However, our team is currently unable to implement this idea as they are focused on higher-priority tasks. 

Feb 13, 2023, 19:4602/13/23
Feb 13, 2023, 19:48(edited)
05/25/14
Lt.Stone

If we can change the rules for those who are occpied whether they are high level or low level players so they can't nuke or raid than that would make a lot of players happy,Because right now the game is unbalanced and it needs fixing Those who are occpied send out nukes and raids so they don't lose troops in trying to free them self's they sit back and let others do their dirty work  that needs to change big time because what's the point of Occyping these days when they can still cause issues . We need to be fair for all parties here not just look after those who are occupied , Those who are occupied have a free ride in this game that needs to change and the way to do that is to have balance my Idea is simple once occupied you can't Nuke or Raid or do Locations and Resources must go in the red but to be fair however you can still build troops in order to free yourself from the Occupie , Like myself and many of us we just want fairness and Balance 

Feb 14, 2023, 02:0102/14/23
12/27/14
Chris General Maximus

If we can change the rules for those who are occpied whether they are high level or low level players so they can't nuke or raid than that would make a lot of players happy,Because right now the game is unbalanced and it needs fixing Those who are occpied send out nukes and raids so they don't lose troops in trying to free them self's they sit back and let others do their dirty work  that needs to change big time because what's the point of Occyping these days when they can still cause issues . We need to be fair for all parties here not just look after those who are occupied , Those who are occupied have a free ride in this game that needs to change and the way to do that is to have balance my Idea is simple once occupied you can't Nuke or Raid or do Locations and Resources must go in the red but to be fair however you can still build troops in order to free yourself from the Occupie , Like myself and many of us we just want fairness and Balance 

I like the Idea of Chris General Maximus His idea would give more meaning to the word of occupy in other words one would want to occupy knowning fully that the player they occupy needs to find other ways to claim back their base . At the moment the person who has an occupy is being disadvantaged because he/She is the one taken the risk with the Occupy because the one who is been Occupied  is still able to send out raids and nukes that makes no sense what's so ever I too would like to see the rules change for the terms of Occupy , As Chris did say it would make the game more Balanced .Question will  be will Plarium come to the table and do something about these players who hide behind the occupy  because they are too afraid to liberate them self's because they don't want to lose their own  troops , Well time will tell if they do something about it . The idea about not being able to Raid , Nuke and do Locations while being Occupied is a great idea Chris you have my vote 

Feb 14, 2023, 03:3302/14/23
02/14/19
Shaun

I like the Idea of Chris General Maximus His idea would give more meaning to the word of occupy in other words one would want to occupy knowning fully that the player they occupy needs to find other ways to claim back their base . At the moment the person who has an occupy is being disadvantaged because he/She is the one taken the risk with the Occupy because the one who is been Occupied  is still able to send out raids and nukes that makes no sense what's so ever I too would like to see the rules change for the terms of Occupy , As Chris did say it would make the game more Balanced .Question will  be will Plarium come to the table and do something about these players who hide behind the occupy  because they are too afraid to liberate them self's because they don't want to lose their own  troops , Well time will tell if they do something about it . The idea about not being able to Raid , Nuke and do Locations while being Occupied is a great idea Chris you have my vote 

Thanks for your opinion Commander!

Feb 16, 2023, 05:0002/16/23
Feb 16, 2023, 05:02(edited)
11/28/15

well after reading the comments I have to say what a Great Idea By Chris and as Shaun said you have my vote I agree Chris you have my vote as well I really like that Idea of not being able to raid / Nuke/ or Do Locations once you are Occupied and I also agree that it will make the Game more Balanced as I also have seen these type of players take advantage and abuse the system to suite them self's it's easy to sit back as Chris said and send out raids or nukes in order for someone to come along and liberate , his or her's  base because A they don't want to lose troops them self's or B they rather sit back and watch others lose troops I call those type of players weak . My point here is if you can't liberate yourself because you have caused an issue between you and the Occupier than you should fight your own battles rather getting others to do your dirty work Stop hiding behind an Occupy and get your hands dirty for a change . So I too vote for no raids / No Nukes and No Locations once you are Occupied ........👍👍😀

Feb 16, 2023, 05:3202/16/23
02/14/19
Jack the Ripper

well after reading the comments I have to say what a Great Idea By Chris and as Shaun said you have my vote I agree Chris you have my vote as well I really like that Idea of not being able to raid / Nuke/ or Do Locations once you are Occupied and I also agree that it will make the Game more Balanced as I also have seen these type of players take advantage and abuse the system to suite them self's it's easy to sit back as Chris said and send out raids or nukes in order for someone to come along and liberate , his or her's  base because A they don't want to lose troops them self's or B they rather sit back and watch others lose troops I call those type of players weak . My point here is if you can't liberate yourself because you have caused an issue between you and the Occupier than you should fight your own battles rather getting others to do your dirty work Stop hiding behind an Occupy and get your hands dirty for a change . So I too vote for no raids / No Nukes and No Locations once you are Occupied ........👍👍😀

Thanks for your reaction Commander!!!

Feb 22, 2023, 05:2702/22/23
02/14/19

Commander my base is occupied for years already by a LVL 155. The best protection ever!!!

Mar 21, 2023, 18:3103/21/23
05/25/14

No it's about those who are still occupied can still send out nukes and raids that is what must be dealt with in order to make the game more fair and balanced 

DariaCommunity Manager
Mar 22, 2023, 10:2603/22/23
10/31/22
Chris General Maximus

No it's about those who are still occupied can still send out nukes and raids that is what must be dealt with in order to make the game more fair and balanced 

Commander, I'm glad that you feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions. As was mentioned earlier, this is an attractive idea, and I personally see what you have in mind. However, unfortunately, our team is currently unable to take on this particular project as it is engaged in other important tasks. In addition, such vivid changes can cause a negative reaction from a certain group of players, which is why the team is not ready to implement it in the near future, Commander. Thanks for your input! 💪

Apr 22, 2023, 18:2804/22/23
01/17/15

the Only Players who would have a Problem with this Change are the Players who CAN'T fight their own Battles.

i understand, the Development team is Busy right now, and Can't implement this Kind of Change Right now.

We can Still be Talking about though. if Enough of the Player base gets in on the Conversation and the Opions of them are Herd. im sure the Deelopment team will see we Unaniomusly Agree this should change.

i mean, think about it. what is ACTUALLY happening when you Occupie a Base?

your Offense Goes in and Kill off any Defensive Capability the Base has and "Takes Control" of the Base. then you send Defensive Units in to HOLD it.

Underlined Word Being "Control"...

so with this Commander NO LONGER having "Control" of their Base, why are they STILL able to Engage targets OUTSIDE of their Base? Did the Enemy Units just kind of "FALL ASLEEP" While being Stationed at this "Occupation"? 

"they all just Kind of Step aside and Let a Battalion of Tanks just Roll right on By... "bye Guys, see you when you Get back *Waves* We'll have a BBQ, Roast some Smoars.. all that, Right?

that is the ODDESTS Occipation ive EVER herd of...

Apr 24, 2023, 07:3504/24/23
02/14/19
Lt.Stone

the Only Players who would have a Problem with this Change are the Players who CAN'T fight their own Battles.

i understand, the Development team is Busy right now, and Can't implement this Kind of Change Right now.

We can Still be Talking about though. if Enough of the Player base gets in on the Conversation and the Opions of them are Herd. im sure the Deelopment team will see we Unaniomusly Agree this should change.

i mean, think about it. what is ACTUALLY happening when you Occupie a Base?

your Offense Goes in and Kill off any Defensive Capability the Base has and "Takes Control" of the Base. then you send Defensive Units in to HOLD it.

Underlined Word Being "Control"...

so with this Commander NO LONGER having "Control" of their Base, why are they STILL able to Engage targets OUTSIDE of their Base? Did the Enemy Units just kind of "FALL ASLEEP" While being Stationed at this "Occupation"? 

"they all just Kind of Step aside and Let a Battalion of Tanks just Roll right on By... "bye Guys, see you when you Get back *Waves* We'll have a BBQ, Roast some Smoars.. all that, Right?

that is the ODDESTS Occipation ive EVER herd of...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Commander and as soon as something changes we will inform the Players immediately

Jun 8, 2023, 18:1306/08/23
05/31/17

The problem withn this is simple but complex..

You're occupied by a MSL type player, he really doesn't like you, occupies you with an unholy amount of units..your game is now over..sounds fun eh?

Jun 9, 2023, 04:4806/09/23
02/14/19
SnowSnake

The problem withn this is simple but complex..

You're occupied by a MSL type player, he really doesn't like you, occupies you with an unholy amount of units..your game is now over..sounds fun eh?

Game is by far not over Commander. Being occupied you can still do everything!

Besides that, the occupation is a great protection for you :)