All Categories

Pay to play unbalanced

Pay to play unbalanced

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Mar 29, 2021, 17:3103/29/21
04/07/17

Pay to play unbalanced

If anyone was wondering, Plarium had set different costs for different country's around the world. Some were MUCH cheaper than others. This issue (for them) has now been "fixed". Now you get to enjoy paying full price for packages reguardless of where your from. Oh, fyi, if your in the USA you pay top dollar and have for years.

I'm assuming Plarium's accountants got some info and reported to the company that some players were taking "atvantage" of this knowlage and getting packages at cheaper rates. So naturally, that had to be put to a halt right? Well, this last update killed that. Congratulations Plarium, I hope you feel smart in thinking that you will now recover money lost by us getting those packages at full price. How dumb you WILL feel when you realize that players simply will NOT pay those prices to buy packages as often as they had.... Good luck trying to do the math on that... I hope other players join me in telling you that you will no longer get funding from us when we see how much atvantage you take of us to play your little game that you do a poor job of keeping up with at best. And your responses are all predictable and seem like you just pick them from a list... "sorry you are not happy, we are working to... bla bla bla" same ole stuff. Plarium's managment team has been disconnected from at least THIS game for as long as I can remember. Truth is you care nothing about your clients! only about the money we give you... Well that stops today for me at least.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 29, 2021, 18:1303/29/21
03/10/17

I have to agree with the topic starter. How in the world can you justify people having to dish out 10 dollar for (for example) a 7 day 50% offense/defense boost? If one does that for a month, that is 40 dollar. Taking that into consideration and then comparing Soldiers Inc. to games like GTA5, Fifa, F1 2020, it is absolute insanity what you dare to ask. Make no mistake, Soldiers Inc. is just a flash based game which you basically copied multiple times over for your other games like Pirates, Age of War etc. The only difference are the graphics, the engine remains the same. The other games (GTA5, Fifa, F1 2020) are way more demanding development wise and running costs are way higher as well, yet each of these can be picked up for a one time fee of 40 to 60 USD. 

Really, HIGH time you drop those insane prices. Do not forget we're in the midst of a pandemic and to deliberately yank huge amounts of money out of someone's pocket for the sole reason of greed, is not going to work out well for you. If you drop the prices, more people will be willing to spend. If you increase the prices, people will leave the game and the more people leave, the less dynamic the game gets which causes even more people to leave. So in short, your tactic of extortion is a dead end street. 

I have no illusion Plarium will do anything though. My experience, in years of playing, is that Plarium has the absolute WORST customer support. And that I say that does mean something as for the last 30+ years I have been employed in IT business myself and have had to deal with support desks (first and second line) many many times. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give Plarium support a -100 as I have never ever received any feedback (useful or unuseful) on reports I sent. Why the hell even have the option we can send reports. All the feedback given is an autoresponder that sends a preprogrammed email notifying the problem is being looked at.

Mar 29, 2021, 21:1003/29/21
07/27/16

I think Plarium are about to lose a lot of players with this latest move regarding thier packages.

How on earth can they actually justify these type of prices for a game?

i

That is a large chunk of someones mortgage, even if you only purchased 1 a month, and quite frankly the offer is garbage!! Absolute extortion at those prices....

Another example:

i

I mean C'mon, what planet are they living on?????

So, no more spending for me either, not until they've come back to the real world and start charging fair and affordable prices, not this extortionate garbage - its borderline criminal.

Unless they resolve this, then they've pretty much killed the game!! MADNESS

Apr 14, 2021, 02:1504/14/21
01/28/19

I have to say, I totally agree 100% with each and every post above. Ever since I started playing this game I have always spent a Very Large amount of 'REAL'  money  each and every month. But now that you have made this change, especially during a pandemic, proves to me beyond any shadow of a doubt, that you just do not care what so ever about the players here. The only thing you care about is making more money. Well good luck with that. I will 'NEVER' spend any more money on this game, what so ever.  What a disappointment  this game and your  'I T' guys  have become!  😠  👎👎👎

Apr 16, 2021, 11:1004/16/21
04/07/17

Here's the reality of all this. All these wonderfull I.T. people who just select those lovely pre-written responses to all our question/concerns will soon find that the "company" is running low on funds to pay them and the next step is rounds of Lay-off's. I won't be supprised if we start seeing posts of Plarium trying to hire new people soon... At a much lower wage I'm sure.... Hell, maybe they'll try to pay ppl in those tanks and see if that works... lmao

Also funny how this post has not gotten even one responce from them huh? I guess they don't have any pre-written responses for this. :-)

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Apr 16, 2021, 11:4904/16/21
04/05/21

Commanders, Plarium reserves the right to reconsider the list of available currencies in its games anytime. For now, we've set the most commonly used currencies in different countries and regions.

We rely on your understanding regarding this matter.

Apr 17, 2021, 10:3804/17/21
Apr 20, 2021, 12:48(edited)
04/07/17

Sure we understand, your selling the same products to different regions at different prices based on what you think you can get for how wealthy that region is. Our issue is, it's not like anything we choose to buy in this game is tangeable; it's just stuff to help us raise our status in the game. What I'm trying to tell you  is your going to be dissapointed when you find that your thought process is wrong. Yall think by "fixing" the rates that your profits will increase but you sadly fail to understand that players will simply just refuse to pay these higher prices and thus your revenue will greatly decrease. But I think my efforts to explain this is more like talking to a wall here. Have fun in the unemployment line. 

Edited

Apr 17, 2021, 10:4104/17/21
12/03/16

And we, the players, have a right to affordable products. What Plarium is offering is not affordable nor value for money. Why should I be coerced (from where I'm sitting this is coercion) to pay for products outside of my own native currency?? So, not only am I being forced to purchase packs in American Dollars, which are unbelievably expensive due to my countries economy. And, on top of that, if I do pay in dollars, I am then charged transfer and payment fee's, as dollars is not my countries currency. So please do not be patronising and feed us that "Plarium reserves the right to reconsider" rubbish....

I would remind Plarium, that they brought this situation upon themselves by freely allowing players to select their country of origin regardless of their actual location. At least when the game was used in a web browser, your location was geo locked to your actual location.

IF i do need to pay in dollars, then Plarium at least needs to offset prices in relation to a countries economy, otherwise many more will find themselves in the exact same situation that I am.

I think its about time that Plarium realised that its better to receive 5 x $10, rather than 1 x $40

Apr 17, 2021, 10:5204/17/21
04/07/17

I'll go one setp further here and explain the math for just myself here.

A package in USD is $100.00 but changing my country I was able to get the same package for $10.00 USD so I would buy about 20 of them per week. How much is that? It's $ 200.00 USD per week. How much is that per year?  IT'S $ 10,400.00 USD!!!!!!!. I'm only speaking for myself here but there are other players just like me. Now that same package is $ 100.00 EACH! so now I buy none.... AND what does Plarium make now kids?????? NOTHING!

Apr 19, 2021, 09:1604/19/21
03/05/15

0 from me so far untill they fix this custarmer service thing

Apr 19, 2021, 09:1804/19/21
03/05/15

and if they dont bye bye plarium

Apr 20, 2021, 14:3604/20/21
10/12/15

Can someone please explain to me WHY my posts are being removed and edited by Plarium???

First one of my posts was edited WITHOUT REASON or EXPLANATION, and now both of the posts have been deleted.....

WHY IS PLARIUM TRYING TO SILENCE ME????

My posts were not abusive nor against any of the forum rules!! 

Its funny how Plarium seems to find time to remove posts which are not in-breach of any rules, and yet fails to respond to 90% of the issues posted on the forum.

Seems our new "community manager" is on a power trip...

IT STILL REMAINS THE FACT THAT I WILL NOT BE SPENDING ANY FURTHER MONEY LIKE SO MANY HAVE ALREADY STATED ABOVE, UNTIL WE DECENT PACKAGES FOR FAIR PRICES!!

Apr 20, 2021, 16:1904/20/21
12/03/16

OMG Ice, they really deleted your posts?

Wow, why? 

May 8, 2021, 18:3705/08/21
06/02/16

Yes they did, seems some new moderator is getting too excited with his/her new job, now even banned him, while there was nothing wrong with what he posted at all, truth hurts or is it just someone brown nosing a bit too much???

I bet i'll get banned now too lmao

May 12, 2021, 10:2405/12/21
May 12, 2021, 10:40(edited)
02/14/19
Icecold

Can someone please explain to me WHY my posts are being removed and edited by Plarium???

First one of my posts was edited WITHOUT REASON or EXPLANATION, and now both of the posts have been deleted.....

WHY IS PLARIUM TRYING TO SILENCE ME????

My posts were not abusive nor against any of the forum rules!! 

Its funny how Plarium seems to find time to remove posts which are not in-breach of any rules, and yet fails to respond to 90% of the issues posted on the forum.

Seems our new "community manager" is on a power trip...

IT STILL REMAINS THE FACT THAT I WILL NOT BE SPENDING ANY FURTHER MONEY LIKE SO MANY HAVE ALREADY STATED ABOVE, UNTIL WE DECENT PACKAGES FOR FAIR PRICES!!

Commander I do not know who deleted your post/comment but IF a comment or post is deleted there is a violation of rules. Calling people to stop spending money in the game or stop playing for example is  NOT allowed. ( Violation of art. 3.11 ) Repeating of violating rules might even result in getting banned so try to remember the rules in all cases as we dont want to lose you on the Forum.

May 12, 2021, 10:2505/12/21
May 12, 2021, 10:38(edited)
02/14/19
♡Natascha♡

Yes they did, seems some new moderator is getting too excited with his/her new job, now even banned him, while there was nothing wrong with what he posted at all, truth hurts or is it just someone brown nosing a bit too much???

I bet i'll get banned now too lmao

People get banned ONLY when violating rules Commander. :) And many times FIRST a warning is given before someone gets banned.