All Categories

HQ & MC Game Improvements

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 22, 2021, 14:5702/22/21
10/12/15

OK, so I have several game improvements that would drastically improve the game play for any combines which are currently holding Mining Complex's or actively defending their HQ.

#1) Allow ALL players to have access to their own troop statistics. As an OO, it adds so much extra, and quite frankly unnecessary work to the management team to pass players statistics when they are requested. Specific ranks, or selected members (I'll get to that next) would still have access to the entire Combines statistics, but I do not see any reason why players cannot access their own stats whenever they choose, especially given that players generally see entirely different statistics to the "RAW" data that OO's are provided with in game due to strategic troops and special operatives NOT being included in the RAW stats.

#2) Rather than access to statistics being limited to a certain rank (set by the CEO), perhaps rights could be granted on a per player basis regardless of rank, kind of like the ability OO's have to switch someones MC vetting privileges on or off. Not all Brigs or OO's for example need access to combine stats to fulfill the tasks that they provide to the combine members.

#3) If all players are able to access their own statistics, a very simple calculation (taken from their total defence) would automatically calculate how much defence players need to send to the HQ and MC's based on a percentage inputted by each combines management team, as each combine uses different percentages of defence requirements. The Dev's could then break down the calculation which would be divided by the total number of MC's that the combine is holding, to give players a figure that they need to put onto each MC to ensure that their defence is scattered across the MC's evenly. Additionally it would be ideal if the game could then calculate how short players are from the requirements and the amount of additional defence which needs to be distributed. OO's would obviously receive this information alongside player stats, to ensure members comply with the combines requirements, and follow up if necessary.

It would look something like this:

i

#4) In the Garrisons tab in the Command HQ you can select to bring up all of the MC that your base is currently defending, however it would be useful to add an drop down menu to bring up all the MC's that your combine holds but which are NOT being defended by you.

For a game so heavily orientated on attacking and defending HQ's and MC's, the actual game support to effectively maintain those assets is pertty much none existent.

I believe the above suggestions would save each combines management team masses amounts of work, as we currently have to provide each player with their stats, and in most circumstances do the necessary calculations for them as well. I'm sure like myself, most management teams are finding that with all the new features Plarium release every few months, together with running a combine and having a real life in between, its becoming like a full time job, and that leaves very little time remaining to actually play and enjoy the game. The recommendations above would certainly relieve some of the load, but more importantly I feel that they are an essential tool for effectively maintaining MC's and a HQ.

Thank you.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 25, 2021, 13:0002/25/21
12/03/16

Some great ideas above. I especially would like to see a feature where I can check my own stats, rather than having to bother an OO every 5 minutes.... 

Ice is also right that the game seriously lacks tools for supporting players on the MC's and HQ when we are expected to defend them.

A suggestion that I would like to add of my own, unrelated to MC's and HQ. I would like to see some notification on the main window when the BlackOp's tourney is running, just like it does for the Conflict Events. So many times I have missed the end of the Blackops event waiting to throw in my Tier 1's and then because there is no reminder I miss it!

Feb 25, 2021, 16:0702/25/21
02/14/19

Commanders. I see great suggestions too, Please share them here: 

Suggestions 2021 

Thanks!!!

Feb 26, 2021, 10:5502/26/21
07/27/16

Excellent suggestions @Icecold. I too would very much like the ability to check my own stats. Its a great way of ensuring that i'm in compliance with the combines MC and HQ requirements, plus I would love to monitor my stats after the 75% unit revival without asking an OO. Why players can not see their own stats is beyond me..... 

The MC/HQ calculations would also be a massive bonus! Having been on OO teams in the past, I know full well the pressures that they face with running a combine and dealing with all members requests. Unfortunately some players are either unwilling or are unable to calculate their MC/HQ requirements, and so it falls upon the OO's whilst they are also trying to enjoy actually playing the game. Having to ask an OO for stats and calculations takes away so much time from their game play, especially in combines with 100+ members, and I have seen lots of OO's step down because they simply do not have the time to fulfil those obligations, and of course having to ask for calculations also adds unnecessary embarrassment to that player.

A way of seeing which MC's my base is NOT defending, would also be most welcome....

@CharlSierra Agreed, a BlackOp's notification would be great, as there is currently no warning of it either starting or ending, and I've also missed it on several occasions.

Feb 26, 2021, 11:3502/26/21
04/07/17

These are GREAT Ideas!!!!!!! I hope Plarium is paying attention to this as it would greatly help the large groups of players that really try to get the most out of the game and I would think it's where most of THEIR income comes from with Soldiers anyway. PAY ATTENTION PLARIUM!!!!! This is something we all want if possible, it just may be the first time someone tried to ask. If you come across this post and read it, I encourage everyone to post as well... Plarium needs to hear from as many of us as possible. :)

Feb 26, 2021, 14:1202/26/21
06/02/16

These idea's above would make my job a lot easier and that of my OO's

So dont let this become a 3 year plan and listen to your players/customers Plarium!

Feb 26, 2021, 23:0902/26/21
10/12/15

Hi {****}General{****} 

I dont use Facebook, sorry. However, this platform should be more than suitable for the discussion. Thanks.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Mar 2, 2021, 13:2603/02/21
Mar 2, 2021, 13:26(edited)
05/21/19

Hello, Icecold! Thanks for your suggestions; they seem reasonable to me. However, these changes will lead both to some drastic UI changes and changes in the logic behind HQs and MCs. I'm afraid we're not up to it at the moment. I hope my reply hasn't disappointed you too much. Enjoy your day! 😉

AlinaCommunity Manager
Mar 2, 2021, 13:2703/02/21
05/21/19
CharlieSierra

Some great ideas above. I especially would like to see a feature where I can check my own stats, rather than having to bother an OO every 5 minutes.... 

Ice is also right that the game seriously lacks tools for supporting players on the MC's and HQ when we are expected to defend them.

A suggestion that I would like to add of my own, unrelated to MC's and HQ. I would like to see some notification on the main window when the BlackOp's tourney is running, just like it does for the Conflict Events. So many times I have missed the end of the Blackops event waiting to throw in my Tier 1's and then because there is no reminder I miss it!

Hi! Thanks for sharing, Commander! If I'm not mistaken we've already created a task on this improvement. I hope the notification will be added in future. 

Mar 9, 2021, 12:4103/09/21
10/12/15

Hi Alina,

I'm not quite sure why its such a big deal to implement a few UI changes, they are simple calculations that have no overall effect on how the MC's and HQ operate.

But lets say for a moment that it is too much work for your Dev's, surely that can not be the case to allow every member access to his or her own raw stats? The ability is already there, it just needs adjusting to allow the correct permissions....

I do find it hard to believe that features that would actually help players across all platforms of the Plarium games appear to be so difficult to implement, and yet new game features are thrown at us on almost a monthly basis. Todays "Special Operative Pass" announcement being a prime example.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Mar 10, 2021, 13:4603/10/21
05/21/19
Icecold

Hi Alina,

I'm not quite sure why its such a big deal to implement a few UI changes, they are simple calculations that have no overall effect on how the MC's and HQ operate.

But lets say for a moment that it is too much work for your Dev's, surely that can not be the case to allow every member access to his or her own raw stats? The ability is already there, it just needs adjusting to allow the correct permissions....

I do find it hard to believe that features that would actually help players across all platforms of the Plarium games appear to be so difficult to implement, and yet new game features are thrown at us on almost a monthly basis. Todays "Special Operative Pass" announcement being a prime example.

Well, it's not only about mere UI changes. As I said it would also change the current logic behind HQs, MCs and Combine roles. Our game designers are not sure it's a good idea now.  

Mar 15, 2021, 13:0403/15/21
06/04/15

Good morning. this option has been possible for a long time. my COOs have been running them for a long time. other players only activate them if they can see their personal stats. this is to avoid a leak of news. good game everyone INCUBO

Mar 15, 2021, 13:1203/15/21
10/12/15
Alina

Well, it's not only about mere UI changes. As I said it would also change the current logic behind HQs, MCs and Combine roles. Our game designers are not sure it's a good idea now.  

I dont see how the logic of MC/HQ or Combine roles would be effected, but ok....

Are the designers at least willing to consider giving every member access to his or her own raw stats, instead of having to request them from the combine management team? Its Monday morning after the Conflict Event, and already I have at least 20 requests from members asking for their stats before they start buying back troops from the 75% revival. I dont see any reason why players need to request their stats from me when they should automatically have access to their own information.

NancyAdmin
Mar 16, 2021, 14:0303/16/21
07/09/19
Icecold

I dont see how the logic of MC/HQ or Combine roles would be effected, but ok....

Are the designers at least willing to consider giving every member access to his or her own raw stats, instead of having to request them from the combine management team? Its Monday morning after the Conflict Event, and already I have at least 20 requests from members asking for their stats before they start buying back troops from the 75% revival. I dont see any reason why players need to request their stats from me when they should automatically have access to their own information.

Hello, Icecold. Could you please specify the connection between the Conflict Event and requests from your Combine members to check their raw stats? Have they tried checking the Statistics of their own troops in the Garrison tab? Please elaborate on this. 

Mar 16, 2021, 19:5603/16/21
10/12/15

"Have they tried checking the Statistics of their own troops in the Garrison tab? Please elaborate on this."  

The Garrison tab is useless for determining your overall offensive and defensive statistics, as it only provides you with the troops you have scattered on the MC's, HQ and other bases on an individual basis, it does not give an overall total of your stats. 

Additionally, your Dev's are already aware of the problems caused between what players see on the MC's/HQ via the Garrison Tab, and what the game provides to the management team as "raw stats". In the Garrison tab it could show a player having 100million defence on the HQ, but in the raw stats provided to management team that amount could be as low as 50million as the raw stats do not take into consideration the boosts added from strategic troops, Special Operatives and other factors which the Garrison Tab does....

So...., in order to be in compliance with the percentage requirements that ALL combines with MC's and upgraded HQ's ask for (50% for example) members currently need to contact management to check their "raw" stats and provide defence accordingly.

What i'm suggesting is to cut out the middleman and give all players access to their own TOTAL raw stats. That then provides them with a basis to calculate their own requirements, as its currently an unnecessary annoyance for the players, and its an annoyance for the management team.

Could you please specify the connection between the Conflict Event and requests from your Combine members to check their raw stats?"

Yes of course, we are a combine which every weekend pushes the Conflict Event to finish within the top 10. We collect millions in either defence or offensive troops (players choice) every week, and we have players heavily playing Cobra and s&d locations. At the end of the tournament the players like to know how they have performed (have their statistics gone up, or have they gone down) which then brings me to the most important - the 75% revival. 

We have players who every week buy back troops. Some spend large quantities of diamonds doing so, and it is only to be expected that once they have handed over their money they like to see how much additional defence or offensive they have gained. Which is why come Monday we are flooded with requests for each members individual statistics.

We can already select which ranks gain access to the full combine stats, the full combine stats are essential for the management team, but what i'm suggesting is to give every player automatic access to their OWN stats in exactly the same manner. I do not see any reason why players cannot be provided with their OWN information, rather than having to ask a 3rd party.

If any of the above is not clear, then please do ask me to clarify further.

Thank you.

Mar 17, 2021, 12:5103/17/21
Mar 17, 2021, 12:54(edited)
10/12/15

Ideally, this is the type of information that all players should be able to access about their OWN accounts

i

That information would allow players to see their own growth, RAW defence/offensive stats, and the total amount of RAW defence that they currently have on the HQ and MC's. 

This information is already available on a combine wide basis for selected ranks. All you need to do is enable players to see thier OWN information without having to request it from others.

Mar 23, 2021, 18:1203/23/21
10/12/15

So I guess after a week of no comments from Plarium, that this is being swept under the carpet?

Mar 26, 2021, 10:5603/26/21
07/27/16

@Icecold of course its being swept under the carpet, did you expect anything more? lol

Suggest to them that they can charge people 10 bucks a month to access their own information, and i'm sure they'll jump at it!! 😂

Here is another suggestion for Plarium that i'm sure will also be ignored....

INCREASE THE INGAME MESSAGE CAPABILITIES BEYOND 600 CHARACTERS!!!

In this day and age how is 600 charaters even considered enough? It's so frustrating typing combine messages over 2, or sometimes 3 messages. By the time I've finished the last message people are already responding to the first message asking for the rest of the information lol

Mar 29, 2021, 21:2203/29/21
10/12/15
Nancy

Hello, Icecold. Could you please specify the connection between the Conflict Event and requests from your Combine members to check their raw stats? Have they tried checking the Statistics of their own troops in the Garrison tab? Please elaborate on this. 

2 weeks tomorrow since you asked me to clarify my suggestions @Nancy which I took the time to do in great detail, however I see that it is being ignored since you have been commenting on posts for the Sparta server. The least someone could have done was to at least have acknowledged it. Waste of time...

Mar 29, 2021, 22:1203/29/21
06/02/16

My OO has done a great job, explaining everything into details, guess its too difficult for your dev's to implement this suggestion huh, like BigD said, charge money and it will be implemented within a week.

Very dissappointing Plarium, but its not the first time you dissappoint your customers,more and more people will leave the game, good job!

Jul 7, 2021, 12:4107/07/21
06/02/16

When the going gets though, Plarium just ignores the threads