All Categories

soldiers inc from phone or tablet

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Dec 29, 2020, 00:3312/29/20
06/04/15

good evening. soon we will have a problem getting into the game. many players mostly play from their phone or tablet via puffin. from 1/1/2021 it will no longer be possible. I tried to install the app on the phone but I can't enter the soldiers where I have been playing for a long time, but I enter the soldiers mobile and from there I start from 0 because it is not mine game. I fear there will be a decline in players and the game itself. if you can fix the problem it's much better. I have some players of mine writing to me because they don't know how to continue. good job to you all. INCUBO

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 30, 2020, 03:2812/30/20
02/14/19

I am sorry to tell you that playing from a mobile device will not be possible anymore after December 31 sir.

Dec 30, 2020, 08:2112/30/20
06/04/15

good morning. we understood this. the problem is that unfortunately many played it ... I'm sure there is a slowdown for many players. me too. during the day when I am not at home I would enter the game very often. INCUBO

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 20, 2021, 13:0801/20/21
05/21/19
INCUBO

good morning. we understood this. the problem is that unfortunately many played it ... I'm sure there is a slowdown for many players. me too. during the day when I am not at home I would enter the game very often. INCUBO

Hello, Commander! If I were you, I would check it once again... Perhaps, you can play via Puffin now again 😉

Jan 24, 2021, 23:2201/24/21
06/04/15

good evening, unfortunately you don't play puffin. I can only enter my profile. from puffin you play only for facebook ... as soon as the global situation of the virus is released there will be a strong slowdown in the game. I've been playing for almost 6 years and I know the habits of many players. now they play because they are at home, then not having the possibility to enter the game at any time they play much less or even leave the game entirely. good job to you all and stay safe

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 26, 2021, 14:1301/26/21
05/21/19
INCUBO

good evening, unfortunately you don't play puffin. I can only enter my profile. from puffin you play only for facebook ... as soon as the global situation of the virus is released there will be a strong slowdown in the game. I've been playing for almost 6 years and I know the habits of many players. now they play because they are at home, then not having the possibility to enter the game at any time they play much less or even leave the game entirely. good job to you all and stay safe

Hello! I might have thought you've migrated from Facebook, Commander. I've heard that players on Facebook can play via Puffin again. Who knows, it may be possible for you in future, too. 

Jan 31, 2021, 22:4601/31/21
06/04/15

good evening. sorry the translator ... often you do not know what translates to me ... I have continuous messages from my players. I am the head of ARMATA ITALIA server higland (server outside facebook) we are slowing down the game. I think everyone has the same problem. I know you have a mobile app but there are other games ... maybe you could also add pc games. we all hope a little. good job to you all. INCUBO

AlinaCommunity Manager
Feb 2, 2021, 13:5902/02/21
05/21/19
INCUBO

good evening. sorry the translator ... often you do not know what translates to me ... I have continuous messages from my players. I am the head of ARMATA ITALIA server higland (server outside facebook) we are slowing down the game. I think everyone has the same problem. I know you have a mobile app but there are other games ... maybe you could also add pc games. we all hope a little. good job to you all. INCUBO

Hi again! So, your main concern is to play on your mobile phone again, did I get it right this time? If yes, have you tried Puffin once more? I've heard it's possible for Plarium.com players, too.  

Feb 6, 2021, 23:2302/06/21
06/04/15

Yes, it is. you can only for facebook server. you do not enter the other servers. also for a twist of fate from the mobile I can enter here, in the support but not in the game ... good job to you all. INCUBO

AlinaCommunity Manager
Feb 9, 2021, 12:4902/09/21
05/21/19
INCUBO

Yes, it is. you can only for facebook server. you do not enter the other servers. also for a twist of fate from the mobile I can enter here, in the support but not in the game ... good job to you all. INCUBO

Hmm, that's interesting because I've heard you can play via Puffin not only if you used to play on Facebook. It's a possibility for all servers. I strongly advise you to recheck it, Commander 😉

Feb 10, 2021, 12:0902/10/21
06/04/15

Good morning. nothing there is no way to get into my main server unfortunately. I also tried a little while ago. good job to you all. INCUBO

AlinaCommunity Manager
Feb 16, 2021, 12:5602/16/21
05/21/19
INCUBO

Good morning. nothing there is no way to get into my main server unfortunately. I also tried a little while ago. good job to you all. INCUBO

Please let me know your OS (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.) and your platform (Plarium portal, I guess). Thanks!